Punking Trump (Read 120 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Punking Trump
Reply #15 - 05/15/20 at 14:16:15

won in a photo wrote on 05/15/20 at 13:03:48:
Trump did not cause the pandemic but his handling the problem is average. he has not taken control. he refuses to take responsibility and blames others. he manages like a mediocre boss. he has not made America great.

And I'm sure Alzheimer ward permanent resident, being subject to elder abuse Hidin Biden will - well forget where he is, forget who he is, grope the Chinese reporter and tell Tara Reid she's hot and stick his finger up her a$$ to wet her.

Gimme a break, its always a comparison between the lesser of 2 evils.
Donald duck beats Donald Trump, sadly hiding biden or lying Clinton does not.

US is doing better per capita than most of Europe - which has socialized health care, and definitely doing better than Australia which has lost a port to China and I kept hearing china threatening their Bali bali bali etc etc and I was wondering why they're so concerned about the Island of Bali - and I finally find out - its Barley, and Chinese are rejecting Australian Barley because Australia is asking for a probe of virus etc etc - yes my friends of the banana republic league of nations - you have a new member - its called Australia.

Now you want Arizona to be added to the list won in a photo ??? Yes - then vote for Hidin Biden, or whatever dummy is dropped into his spot by the DNC at that convention.

Its always comparative. When virus has been sent out and has hit say 20 places at the same time - and China made sure it did because 6 weeks they hid it, and rounded up all the supplies from other countries - its really only fair to see who is doing better compared to who. No other way to check what is good vs bad.

Your bicycle is faaaaaaasst faaaaaast … faaaaast compared to a caveman trying to run. Compare it to my savage and I'll leave you in the dust. Just till my neighbor flies past me on his GSXR - kapische ????

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #16 - 05/15/20 at 19:42:54

"... he refuses to take responsibility ..."

Please explain how a virus,
That was unleashed  from Wuhan  China,
(Which every person on this planet that takes a breath knows),
is Trumps 'responsibility' ?

"...and blames others..."

A Yep !!!!!!!
Came from dat dar Chine place, don't ya now !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #17 - 05/15/20 at 19:51:28

"... he has not made America great.

Oh but he DID !!!!!

Until the, Swamp Critters, got their panties in a bunch,
cause they could not stuff their pockets full of money like they wanted.

So they enlisted the UL, DFI, FDS Progressive Socialites to do their bidding !
And the good little Gullible Sheep they are,
they just jumped right on that bandwagon !!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 05/16/20 at 06:09:58

Trump did not cause the pandemic but his handling the problem is average. he has not taken control. he refuses to take responsibility and blames others. he manages like a mediocre boss. he has not made America great.

No one knows that yet with any degree of certainty. Every event has a beginning, middle and end, like a movie. You’re judging before the end but you have no way to know how far along the movie is. And if you were to go back to the beginning and switch actors, you can only speculate.

Tom Selleck was originally cast as Indiana Jones but the TV network enforced a clause that gave them the right to pull him from other jobs if they felt it would interfere with Magnum PI so they did. Harrison Ford became a household name for the last 40 years. Would the Indiana Jones series have been as popular with Selleck instead of Jones? Who knows. Different actors, different results.

One thing for certain, pull NYC numbers out of the national figures and everything changes. No other city duplicated NYC’s debacle. Why? Density, cultures, health conditions, subways, .....?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - 05/16/20 at 06:58:41

WebsterMark wrote on 05/16/20 at 06:09:58:
No other city duplicated NYC’s debacle. Why? Density, cultures, health conditions, subways, .....

And Cuomo shafting and decimating their health system - AKA - a democrap did exactly what Trump is accused of doing.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #20 - 05/16/20 at 08:23:44

HEY! Ive got an Idea!
Lets put elderly CV patients into nursing homes!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/02/24 at 23:30:23

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Punking Trump

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.