Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Obamagate (Read 239 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Obamagate
05/12/20 at 16:00:56

For those on the left how does it feel to know Trump is going to be completely vindicated and Barry is complicit in many if not all these illegal activities...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Obamagate
Reply #1 - 05/12/20 at 16:21:55

Apparently telling a reporter to ask about china virus to Chinese president when she interviews him is racist cos the reporter was Chinese.
So I guess Trump should have said - Let me ask Chinese president next time I meet him on the 12th of never and let you know I guess.
This china virus crap is excellent cover for the press to continue covering up Hopey's crimes.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Nickjwill
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 05/13/20 at 03:59:58

Fake news

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 05/13/20 at 06:25:50

Yea nothing like a wide eyed chinese reporter asking a gotcha question about what china screwed up. It should have been followed by a black guy asking Trump about Ebola failures, to which Trump says - I don't know that ask Obama - to which again scream racist racist.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 05/13/20 at 18:59:16

More than a dozen Obama officials including fired FBI Director James Comey, former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power, and former Vice President Joe Biden participated in the unmasking.....

Best regards,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 05/14/20 at 05:06:29

All, say again ALL major national political figures have done illegal acts, knowingly or otherwise. It’s almost a prerequisite. How else are you going to navigate the cesspool?

Of course Obama and his administration ordered agencies to spy on Trump. He ordered the IRS to attack his enemies, why wouldn’t he use the FBI?

But this was a big and complicated undertaking. Maybe they should have studied the 3-D chess board closer and considered what would happen if Mueller totally F’d up, which is what happened. You know in chess (and war) if you gamble on a big move and lose, you’re in trouble.

The Dems are going to be like The Godfather. They’re gonna go to their media friends and remind them of all the favors they’ve done for them and ask them to sell their journalistic souls one more time and cover this up. You seriously think a “reporter” is going to press Uncle Joe after he gives an incomprehensible answer to why he wanted Flynn unmasked? You think a reporter is going to ask Obama WTF was he doing?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 05/14/20 at 06:17:58

Check this out. Richard Burr is being investigated by FBI for selling stock after corona virus briefing - but the biggest one in that pile was Diane Feinstein - is she being papered over by the FBI now ???
I believe 2 dems and 2 libs are in that list, but Feinstein was over 10 mill if I recall.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #7 - 05/14/20 at 07:38:03

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1260938381254701060

If I were a Senator or Congressman, the first person I would call to testify about the biggest political crime and scandal in the history of the USA, by FAR, is former President Obama. He knew EVERYTHING. Do it
@LindseyGrahamSC
, just do it. No more Mr. Nice Guy. No more talk!
9:21 AM · May 14, 2020

Best regards,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #8 - 05/14/20 at 08:58:11

Someone already said he Wouldnt call Obama..I THINK it was Lindsay,, not certain.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 05/14/20 at 11:43:45

Well lets focus on Biden first. Hopey isn't gong anywhere. Biden definitely knew about it - better nail him before he claims dementia - or nail him and watch him claim dementia. Might as well get that out into public record.

BTW that Nancy Antionette video was absolutely freaking killer.
Trump's meme creation and trolling on social media will put most teenagers to shame. That's one reason why he's so freaking effective as a president.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #10 - 05/14/20 at 13:48:15

The unmasking of a US citizen who was taped undermining US govt policy with a Russian official, is an utterly normal and routine occurrence. It so happens that after it was known it was Flynn, Trump was advised not to hire him. No one knew who the person was at the time of the request other than it was a US citizen. 'Unmasking' is such a routine request which is then handled by the NSA, that the Trump administration has requested the 'unmasking' of over 100 US citizens in their first three years.

In fact the number is closer to 500 than 100. In fact the Trump administration has requested the 'unmasking' of more than 1000, US citizens. Nah, I'm only kidding it was really over ten thousand.

In fact the number of US citizens that the Trump administration has requested unmasking is more precisely 37,000. Anyone who thinks asking for the unmasking of a US citizen who was caught up undermining US foreign policy with a hostile nation, is somehow unusual, is a chump.

This all came out on 2017 and is only being revived because as they say, this is just red meat to the whacky lunatic fringe. This is all Trump and the GOP know how to do, come up with endless bullsh!t and distraction from the absolute chaos caused by their inept handling of the pandemic.

And the reason they need these idiotic distractions is because other than the lunatic fringe as seen on these very forums, their base cares more about their jobs and health and health cover than they do about some obscure bullshit.

The more the GOP do this the worse it gets for them. 2020 is not 2016 but Trump hasn't worked that out yet.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #11 - 05/14/20 at 13:54:51

In fact the number is closer to 500 than 100. In fact the Trump administration has requested the 'unmasking' of more than 1000, US citizens. Nah, I'm only kidding it was really over ten thousand.

Ive seen your Facts
How about you back that up?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #12 - 05/14/20 at 14:02:33

eau de sauvage wrote on 05/14/20 at 13:48:15:
... the whacky lunatic...

Reminds me, (Seeing as you just posted when I was on)
I have copied the post, just in case you did not see it.

Do you care to respond ?
http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1589048087
(Reply #2)

eau de sauvage wrote on May 9th, 2020, 9:47pm:
...  Expect Eegore to ask you if ...

Please explain.
Are you telling Eegore what to do ?
Or is Eegore telling you what he is going to do ?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #13 - 05/14/20 at 15:00:21

@JoG
How about you back that up?

Here's a quote from FoxNews..."The Office of the Director of National Intelligence reported that in 2019, the Trump administration had 10,012 unmasking requests fulfilled;

Chump.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #14 - 05/14/20 at 15:08:08

Quote:
Data obtained by Fox News shows that thousands of unmasking requests have been fulfilled every year across both the Obama and Trump administrations, reflecting the often routine nature of these requests in intelligence work. The practice is regarded as an important national security tool, a view reflected by these numbers.

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence reported that in 2019, the Trump administration had 10,012 unmasking requests fulfilled; 16,721 requests fulfilled in 2018, and 9,529 requests fulfilled in 2017.

During 2016, the last year of the Obama administration, there were 9,217 unmasking requests fulfilled.

The numbers reflect how frequently national security and intelligence officials use this tool in their work. Unmasking occurs after U.S. citizens' conversations are incidentally picked up in conversations with foreign officials who are being monitored by the intelligence community. The U.S. citizens' identities are supposed to be protected if their participation is incidental and no wrongdoing is suspected. However, officials can determine the U.S. citizens' names through a process that is supposed to safeguard their rights. In the typical process, when officials are requesting the unmasking of an American, they do not necessarily know the identity of the person in advance.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/03/24 at 06:25:55

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Obamagate

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.