Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Biggest disaster, is "a great success" (Read 117 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Biggest disaster, is "a great success"
05/01/20 at 17:08:48

As predicted, (although it was not really a prediction because it was inevitable to anyone who understands exponential growth) the four week delay by Trump and his gagging of experts as well as putting fools like Boy Wonder Jared Kushner, and Mike Pence in charge of the pandemic, has created a situation where the USA is now the major epicentre of the catastrophe.

This is in spite of seeing it unfold in the EU first. There is an extra irony here because Trump's travel ban from China, which was a good thing to do, was mitigated by the 40,000 people from the EU who were not subject to the travel ban and it transpired that the EU is where most of the imported virus was from. This is ascertained by RNA mutation analysis.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/04/30/science/coronavirus-mutations....

The main failure of course was that the USA, which is a biomedical powerhouse was unable to develop, let alone release tests to detect this virus in a timely manner like every other country. This is rather astounding. And the Trumpsters can spin this till they drill down to China, but it won't make any difference. The lack of testing simply allowed tens of thousands of people to unwittingly spread the virus thoughout the States, and the results of this Executive branch c.ock up are still trending in a steep upward curve.

This four week delay, cannot be undone. Therefore Trump rebrands it as 'A Great Success'. Much like his success with N.Korea denuclearisation, or Boy Wonder's 'success' in the Middle East.

Pretty interesting read in the New Yorker here...

https://www.newyorker.com/news/letter-from-trumps-washington/trump-and-the-19...

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Biggest disaster, is "a great success"
Reply #1 - 05/01/20 at 17:47:46

Gagged the Experts? What planet Bullshit do you come from?
He LISTENED to them and Shazzam,, we are screwed,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: Biggest disaster, is "a great success
Reply #2 - 05/01/20 at 18:17:31

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/01/20 at 17:47:46:
Gagged the Experts? What planet Bullshit do you come from?
He LISTENED to them and Shazzam,, we are screwed,,
[

Before you read on remember I'm wondering how the biggest SARS CoV-2 c.ock up in the world is suddenly "a great success"

The biggest failure in the world was caused by no testing being done during the crucial early period. Dead people don't lie.

ROFL. You can spin the impeachment and subsequent farce of a Senate non trial, as much as you like. However there's simply no way to lie your way or spin 10's of thousands of people back to life. And the US is still on a massive upward trend. You've also fallen into the trap that if you want to bullshit and say the problem was Trump 'listened to the experts and was thus screwed', then you have to concede that he has dumbass experts.

But it's all OK because as Trump said himself, 'I take no responsibility', what a man, what a leader.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/12/fauci-trump-rebuffed-social-dis...

Fauci confirms New York Times report Trump rebuffed social distancing advice

Donald Trump hits out at top coronavirus expert Dr Fauci after he says president ignored advice
Dr Fauci conceded in an interview that earlier mitigation efforts could have saved more lives, but his advice was ignored by president

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/04/13/donald-trump-hits-top-coronavirus...

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #3 - 05/01/20 at 18:22:48

And news just in...

White House blocks Anthony Fauci from testifying before Congress

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/05/white-house-blocks-anthony-fauci-testi...

Who would ever have guessed that Trump would gag the people who could inform the American people of the truth.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 05/01/20 at 20:42:50

I don't think it really matters to most people.

As part of a briefing we fabricated 4 articles about what is going on, all with varying degrees of who is right/wrong.  

One was Trump stating Fauci/CDC is "on point" and "doing great things" and another was Trump saying the Fauci "is out of touch" and "part of the swamp"

All of them had the same chart, and stats with them.  Nobody (103 people) used the charts, they went with the article title and agreed/disagreed based off that.  This was part of the exercise, among other things.  However it was very clear that if someone was pro-Trump they went with what he said, no matter what the evidence presented was.

This work's both ways, it is not exclusive to Trump supporters.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #5 - 05/01/20 at 21:40:56

@Eegore,

All true what you say. However one wonders what Trumpsters would actually point to that is "a great success" because clearly this is the worst outbreak anywhere in the world, and it's not slowing down yet.

This is probably because after the ban on China, nothing was done about the chief source of infections which were from the EU, because the testing procedures were borked.

I suppose a cynic could point out that it will kill the elderly more than the young which could alleviate the unfinanced retirement debt. But that's about it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 05/02/20 at 01:47:57

because clearly this is the worst outbreak anywhere in the world, and it's not slowi

Suuure it is..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #7 - 05/02/20 at 04:44:21

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/02/20 at 01:47:57:
because clearly this is the worst outbreak anywhere in the world, and it's not slowi

Suuure it is..

Yes, it surely is, approximately 30% of the world's confirmed cases and deaths. So would you like to have a shot at where the 'great success' is?

I'll get the popcorn.

btw, I had a look at Brietbart, https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2020/05/01/freedom-is-essential-protest-aga... which indicated to me that you are a representative sample of the Trump zombies. Check out the comments on the above story, you'll be right at home there.

p.s. don't forget to explain where the 'great success' is. Even the things Trump did right, like ban travel from China, was only half assed because nearly all the cases came from the EU.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 05/02/20 at 07:07:08

Yea blah blah blah libtards. Like anyone cares.

China virus needs to be stopped - by someone who has fought china for 3+ yrs, or the one who speaks fluent Mandarin and bends over easily cos he got no spine - easy choice. Not even a choice. China has screwed us - royally. If this doesn't prove Trumps 3yr lone crusade - we're all screwed.
Travel ban a month earlier only china only Europe etc etc is garbage.
He tried to shut down immigration and they're squealing about that. The party of no wants credit for everything trump has done and blame trump for it as well.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #9 - 05/02/20 at 07:12:25

srinath wrote on 05/02/20 at 07:07:08:
Yea blah blah blah libtards.

Yea, blah blah blah fcukwits.

Anyhoo, so would you like to point out what is the "great success" that Trump is referring to? As they say in politics put up or STFU.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 05/02/20 at 07:35:35

I'm disappointed in Trump. He should have continued to call it china virus or communist virus. Nukes on china etc etc should be in the works. No idea if anything is.
All the shut down nuts needs to stay shut, wall needs to be built, and apparently all the people who're getting kicked out are testing positive for Corona - atleast there's that. Flattening the curve by kicking disease ridden illegals - good step. Maybe this was the success ???? I'm not listening to Trump speeches. I don't have the time. I don't care. Actions speak louder than words.

Obama bought a 26million mansion on the ocean front in martha's vineyard = He does not believe in global warming.
Trump tariffing China for 3+ yrs = he's wanted to get china out of our economy. Actions - whatever people say usually is a lie. Trump is a known liar. Biden is a Career politician AKA career liar.

Trump is bad. I'll vote for Daffy Duck - but A Mandarin speaking fool who bends over easy, and has a slick willy is just much much worse.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 05/02/20 at 08:13:08

I guess by calling heart attacks and car wrecks CV deaths it proves America did the worst job.
Here's what I have been complaining about Eegore,, prime example. People have been Told the numbers weren't just inaccurate, but ridiculously inflated, and Lo and Behold, they believe them anyway..

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 05/02/20 at 08:52:14

BTW the title says everything you need to know - just some words have been left out for the slick willy to slide in and "save the day"

Biggest disaster made by china, is "a great success" for china as they screw over the slick willy countries who bend over easily.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 05/02/20 at 09:28:45

"Here's what I have been complaining about Eegore,, prime example. People have been Told the numbers weren't just inaccurate, but ridiculously inflated, and Lo and Behold, they believe them anyway.."

Just as you believe that in the US, not Europe, the US specifically with the exemption of all other countries, that "car wrecks" are documented as SAR-COV-2, but nobody can provide an example of this.  Requests to multiple individuals that claim they have done this have yield zero confirmed instances, they all the sudden can not recall the exact day, time, location etc.  It is also against the requests of CDC coding, but you would have to read the documents you provide to know this.  But keep repeating it so it sounds true.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #14 - 05/02/20 at 09:32:11

@JoG,

Typical JoG. Your fall back 'argument' is simply to label anything as 'lies'. What is so ridiculous about it is that even the Orange Buffoon himself does not dispute the death toll.

So, again I ask, what is the "great success"?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 09:41:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Biggest disaster, is "a great success"

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.