Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Biggest disaster, is "a great success" (Read 117 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: Biggest disaster, is "a great success
Reply #15 - 05/02/20 at 09:40:51

Eegore wrote on 05/02/20 at 09:28:45:
 But keep repeating it so it sounds true.

Works for Trump, in fact it's a major tactic. Trump's poll numbers are sliding downwards due to his handling of this catastrophic pandemic. I suppose according to JoG's crazy theories, we should be seeing a large drop in deaths from 'car wreck', unless they've been double counted.

And the point about that, is not the poll numbers dropping per se but that a drop in polling can only come from his base, not the most fanatic conspiracy theorists like JoG but the Christian lobby who have one eye on their own agenda while pegging their noses, or the midwesterners who thought they had nothing to lose, not even considering that they could lose their lives or the lives of their family. In other words, even his base is not buying his repetitive claims of 'great success'.

Considering he lost the popular vote by 3 million, and considering that the death toll is not going to be forgotten by election day, especially as the flu season will be in full swing and the second wave of Covid will be upon them, he could lose to Biden, by an absolute never seen before margin.

Biden looks like a pretty weak opponent, but as they say in Australia when the incumbent is majorly disliked, 'a drover's dog' could win against Trump. All Biden has to do is not be Hilary, bide his time and let Trump beat himself.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 05/02/20 at 14:28:46

"Here's what I have been complaining about Eegore,, prime example. People have been Told the numbers weren't just inaccurate, but ridiculously inflated, and Lo and Behold, they believe them anyway.."

Just as you believe that in the US, not Europe, the US specifically with the exemption of all other countries, that "car wrecks" are documented as SAR-COV-2, but nobody can provide an example of this.  Requests to multiple individuals that claim they have done this have yield zero confirmed instances, they all the sudden can not recall the exact day, time, location etc.  It is also against the requests of CDC coding, but you would have to read the documents you provide to know this.  But keep repeating it so it sounds true.

Ohh OPiss offf, You know what Im sayng, Pretebd its exact,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #17 - 05/02/20 at 14:39:36

" ... but nobody can provide an example of this ..."

Let's see, that FACT that the CDC said:
"...In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as ‘probable’ or ‘presumed.’..."
The FACT that the MN Dept of Hearth, basically said to FOLLOW the CDC.
The FACT that many doctors, (who do NOT KISS AZZ), have come out and said the over reporting of death DUE to, JUST, C-19 is wrong.

Then less payout on some Life insurance policies if death was C-19 caused.
Then More payout to Hospitals/staff, if death was from C-19

Yet you believe:
"...nobody can provide an example of this..."

HOW does one Dog Herd a group of Sheep ?
FEAR

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Biggest disaster, is "a great success"
Reply #18 - 05/02/20 at 15:45:33

"Ohh OPiss offf, You know what Im sayng, Pretebd its exact, "

You keep claiming car wrecks are labeled as SARS-COV-2 deaths.  There's no evidence of this.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 05/02/20 at 15:51:59

Really? I know, Im the guy who said TRump Brought the JOBS back, and YOU wanted to pretend that because they bWERENT THE EXACT SAME JOBS, I was wrong!
Maybe youre nhot able to follow with the idea of hyperbole, You havent demonstrated juch imagination. You seem to need to split hairs instead of GRASP the point made..

Death NOT associated with Cv are Being COUNTED AS cv death. I dont really Give AF if you agree or not, Its what has been done.It has been done, and admitted to

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 05/02/20 at 16:28:58

""...In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as ‘probable’ or ‘presumed.’...""

Then blatantly ignore that the numbers you presented were 1: Some of them before that coding started.  2: Outlined specifically that UCOD is not included.

"Yet you believe:
"...nobody can provide an example of this...""

Yeah I believe when a DC is issued, and a Provider claims they put SARS-COV-2 as a UCOD on a vehicular fatality, then when asked to provide that Public Document and they can not recall the place, time, date of that event that they can not provide proof.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 05/02/20 at 16:42:48

"Really? I know, Im the guy who said TRump Brought the JOBS back, and YOU wanted to pretend that because they bWERENT THE EXACT SAME JOBS, I was wrong!"

That's not at all what I said.  

Maybe youre nhot able to follow with the idea of hyperbole, You havent demonstrated juch imagination. You seem to need to split hairs instead of GRASP the point made..

I understand the point, I've agreed with you already. I do not however think that complaining about lies, and presenting false information in the same sentence presents much of a point.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #22 - 05/03/20 at 05:58:57

Eegore wrote on 05/02/20 at 15:45:33:
"Ohh OPiss offf, You know what Im sayng, Pretebd its exact, "

You keep claiming car wrecks are labeled as SARS-COV-2 deaths.  There's no evidence of this.  

This is due to the political mileage that can be gained milking the virus.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 11:28:32

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Biggest disaster, is "a great success"

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.