justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Doctors spill
04/29/20 at 15:00:37

https://coronavirustruths.godaddysites.com/

Details, baby,, Ohh,, and Guess who is vindicated

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Doctors spill
Reply #1 - 04/29/20 at 16:08:09

Details?

I could type that up and provide zero references.  It's only valuable if you already agree with what this guy typed out and don't want resources to verify his numbers.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 04/29/20 at 16:09:36

I'll go with what Ive seen.. You can wait for what you need.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 04/29/20 at 16:17:37

I don't consider what I see around me to be enough information to say millions experience what I do.

All I am saying is if someone wants to put numbers out there, provide them to me also so I can do the math.  If my math matches your math, then you are onto something.  

What value is it to say X number of people experience Y problem, but I won't let you see how I got that number?  It's like telling someone how good you are at tuning a carb, telling them what jet size to use but denying them the altitude you were in when you did your testing.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 04/29/20 at 16:18:57

You didnt actually read it, did you?
You saw a lack of links and declared it useless?

What value is it to say X number of people experience Y problem, but I won't let you see how I got that number?

A week ago that was all cool, because they were using some fancy coding and were gonna set it right later.

Is it not obvious that the

MILLLYUNS are Gonna DIE was bullshit?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 04/29/20 at 16:30:17

You didnt actually read it, did you?
You saw a lack of links and declared it useless?

I read the entire thing.  I also read it on April 23rd. I also read Vox, NIH, and the others but with multiple data tables we can't tell which one they are using for this article.

Lets not pretend you read everything presented on here.

"A week ago that was all cool, because they were using some fancy coding and were gonna set it right later."

I didn't say it was ok, I actually said the opposite but historically you take a long time to understand when I agree with you.  What I said was the act of disclosing the method publicly in multiple ways, was not a lie.  The method is exactly as described and as such the disclosure is truthful, even if garbage news sources spin it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 04/29/20 at 16:33:54

Okay,, I get the last part,,
Re: the article.

I see it as LOOKING much more accurate than anything we have been being told by the news sources and the geniuses telling us to run and hide,, Yes, Fauci and the woman displease me..

No, I dont read everything,, You dismissed it,, so I asked if you read it.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 04/29/20 at 16:37:00

I dismissed the details part.  The article mentions other articles but provides little that can be used to see if their numbers would match anybody else using the same numbers.

I've never subscribed to the "millions will die" models since every one I have seen doesn't even come close.  But as I described before, I don't typically use mainstream news to get my information.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 04/29/20 at 16:40:13

I've never subscribed to the "millions will die"

Nope,, not me either,,
That doesnt mean Someone, dammifiknow WHO, but Someone or some people seemed hellbent on on stampedin the herd..

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 13:32:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Doctors spill

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.