Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Trump make lewd joke about Covid deaths. (Read 86 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Trump make lewd joke about Covid deaths.
Reply #15 - 04/29/20 at 16:11:37

You have never been in a position to shake me in any way. I am proud to support the best president America has had in my life. No matter how it goes, I will always stand up and say that.. He has been the VERY best president Ive seen, Yes, Reagan is a distant second.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - 04/29/20 at 16:27:39

+2 of voting age and +1 under age - and doesn't vote LOL.
And true immigrants too.

Follow the rules and you're good, break that and you're a dirtbag - are we to believe when you break that biggest rule of them all, you're not breaking any other ???

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #17 - 04/29/20 at 17:10:55

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/29/20 at 16:11:37:
You have never been in a position to shake me in any way. I am proud to support the best president America has had in my life. No matter how it goes, I will always stand up and say that.. He has been the VERY best president Ive seen, Yes, Reagan is a distant second.

I am not surprised you claim to be proud. I mean Trump appears to pretend he is 'proud' of his so called achievements but that is only because he needs his rally fans to shore up his lack of self worth. This is why religious fanatics knock on your door trying to convert people, it's because there is no security in 'beliefs'. The problem is it matters not how many people shore you up, fact is that no one can get away from their own brain.

I bought a Gretsch short scale bass off a god botherer, a couple of weeks ago, he seemed like a decent chap, although it was a bit suspect about how he claimed to be incredibly happy with the peace and tranquility that his faith has bestowed upon him.

However when I called him back to let him know that the bridge pick up is not working, he got very angry, abusive, and told so many lies that he even forgot about his previous lies. I knew right away when he said, "Sorry to hear that mate I haven't used it for a while last time it was working fine Ted"

next day he says..."I've played the guitar before I brought it up to you & it was fine so I don't know why you're having this trouble". So which is it? Not just a liar but stupid as well. It will probably just need a bit of contact cleaner somewhere, but I can't get to it and I'm not prepared to cut cable ties and start pulling out wires from a hollow body bass. But the point that is so amazing is that, this is someone who is 75, and all he cares about is that he might be up for a hundred bucks or something. That's not even serious money. You remind me someone like him in the way you speak and always try to big yourself up while acting in a very small way.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 04/30/20 at 07:57:17

Trump has definitely lost it. I mean he called it china virus, then he backed out. Seriously that's not the wimp we put in office. Hopefully he's re-sensitizing us to the term, or maybe he's gonna call it communist virus.
He doesn't fix this, I may vote for him only 2-3 days after early voting begins. Really, this just hurts me in my conviction.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 19:22:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump make lewd joke about Covid deaths.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.