Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Trump make lewd joke about Covid deaths. (Read 86 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Trump make lewd joke about Covid deaths.
04/29/20 at 14:39:45

He probably thinks that he's deliberately winding the reporters up in order to evince 'poutrage' and that he wins by forcing them to write more about himself. This is the beauty of a clinical narcissist who cannot see further than one minute into the future.

I'm guessing that not only will he lose those who took a chance on him but that he's going to lose a fair few of the Christian block who pegged their noses in order to achieve their higher aims of undoing Roe vs Wade. They have their conservative majority in the Supreme Court and I think they'll be satisfied with that rather than vote such a disgusting person back into office especially as they will not be able to deny to themselves who they really are voting for.

OK here it comes...

“The models show hundreds of thousands of people are going to die,” he said. “I want to come way under the models. The professionals did the models. I was never involved in a model. But – at least this kind of a model.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-trump-joke-dating-models-discussin... Yep, even Fox News is disgusted with the orange buffoon.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Re: Trump make lewd joke about Covid deaths.
Reply #1 - 04/29/20 at 14:41:37

And you ignore Biden's woes?

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #2 - 04/29/20 at 14:43:10

Matchless G11 wrote on 04/29/20 at 14:41:37:
And you ignore Biden's woes?

You already win for most idiotic non sequitur of the year.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 04/29/20 at 14:52:36

Woe,, he really stepped in it, huhh? Good GAWD man,, do you wake up Hunting something to get butthurt over? You wouldnt last a minute in a Texas group.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #4 - 04/29/20 at 14:57:14

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/29/20 at 14:52:36:
Woe,, he really stepped in it, huhh? Good GAWD man,, do you wake up Hunting something to get butthurt over? You wouldnt last a minute in a Texas group.

It's a rootin' tootin' shootin' little Texas Trumpster come in to shoot up the thread.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 04/29/20 at 14:59:40

That you think thats anything short of funny is just, well, You.. Youre a pathetic guy

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #6 - 04/29/20 at 15:27:05

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/29/20 at 14:59:40:
That you think thats anything short of funny is just, well, You.. Youre a pathetic guy

Looky here Texas Trumpster, didn't take you long to start slinging the labels around did it. You really do try to follow Trump's lead, but Trump is not really the sort of brain dead moron who is worth looking towards for guidance. You sound like you suck the words right out of Trumps a-hole and vomit them straight out of your cake hole.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 04/29/20 at 15:29:11

Well, NO,, I'm not stupid. I see short, I call it Short.
I see fat and ugly, I call it fat and ugly.
I see stupid,, well,, there ya go..

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #8 - 04/29/20 at 15:31:23

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/29/20 at 15:29:11:
Well, NO,, I'm not stupid.

Of course you're not, why do you feel the deny it though.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 04/29/20 at 15:38:19

Is Biden your Toastmasters coach? Leaving whole words out,, seriously, slow down,, Tantric mental masturbation will be your best bet,, Maybe you'll calm down and make complete sentences..

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #10 - 04/29/20 at 15:48:13

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/29/20 at 15:38:19:
Is Biden your Toastmasters coach? Leaving whole words out,, seriously, slow down,, Tantric mental masturbation will be your best bet,, Maybe you'll calm down and make complete sentences..

I worry about you JoG, was it you who was spying on kiddies from your car in playgrounds, maybe I'll need to look for the thread, it may have not been you, but I think it was. Anyhoo back to your comment, you seem to bring up 'masturbation' and related topics a lot as well.

Did Biden leave some words out. Maybe Trump found them because Trump has The Best Words, he said so himself...

Bit of an own goal there Texas Trumpster.

Pip Pip!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #11 - 04/29/20 at 15:49:01

OMG … He make lewd joke .. OMG .. OMG …
Whaaa he say - China gotta pay ?

Maybe send over 1 billion virgins cos his C0ck is small ???
Send over a trillion a year, and we'll tell em when its good ??? Cos some of the victims are women and virgin guy seems stupid to get them happy ...

If he didn't, sorry he didn't go far enough.

On second thought Chinese virgin sounds as appetizing as a can of salmon so let keep it simple as $$$ for all cases. No virgins required.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #12 - 04/29/20 at 15:54:16

srinath wrote on 04/29/20 at 15:49:01:
OMG … He make lewd joke .. OMG .. OMG …
Whaaa he say - China gotta pay ?

That was from Fox News!, what can I say, other than quote one of the comments...

Trump's clearly just trying to lighten things up a bit. When 2,000 Americans die in one day it's the Presidents job to bring some good humor to the situation. I hear tomorrow he's going to put on a puppet show!

Pip pip!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 04/29/20 at 15:58:39

As if Fox doesnt suck.. Hired the woman who gave hillary questions. If you dont yet understand there is and has been from the beginning a HUGE Status Quo push to eliminate TRump,, You're not gonna figure it out.. The PEOPLE are his friend.. No media ,, You're so desperate to find fault you have no grasp of humor. Hes RAGGING on the idiots who created the models that destroyed our economy. But,maybe that's a bit Nuanced for a lefty.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #14 - 04/29/20 at 16:07:31

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/29/20 at 15:58:39:
As if Fox doesnt suck.. Hired the woman who gave hillary questions. If you dont yet understand there is and has been from the beginning a HUGE Status Quo push to eliminate TRump,, You're not gonna figure it out.. The PEOPLE are his friend.. No media ,, You're so desperate to find fault you have no grasp of humor. Hes RAGGING on the idiots who created the models that destroyed our economy. But,maybe that's a bit Nuanced for a lefty.

Oh look the Texas Trumpster has discovered 'nuance'. Looks like you're already positioning yourself as someone who never supported Trump. Have a bit more faith little Texas Trumpster, I feel bad that I have shaken your belief in the religion of the Orange Buffoon.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 19:30:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump make lewd joke about Covid deaths.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.