Breen (Read 60 times)
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Breen
04/28/20 at 15:41:40

So very interesting. Such counteracting information on that happening.
Wonder if she died from two shots to the head, while her hands were tied behind her back ?

Info given:
“… Covid-19 patients were dying before they could even be removed from ambulances…”
First time have heard that !

“...Dozens of patients have succumbed to coronavirus at the 200-bed hospital in Manhattan …”
Dozen’s ?  24 ?

“… no history of mental illness ... a devout Christian …”
Both are Huge reasons to not believe, she took her own life !

“ ...Lorna Breen herself had fallen ill with the coronavirus during the course of her work and returned to the job after about a week-and-a-half of recuperating, said her father …”
So she recovered ?
And yet still ‘offed’ herself ?
Instead of offering the ultimate hope to her patents stating she knows for a FACT it is survivable ?

Or could it be that she was about to spill the beans, and tell people it is not nearly as bad as they are told, because, (and now KNOWN to be so), the numbers of death due to ONLY, C-19 are completely wrong !

Could this also be part of the reason?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUWwsHY2wss&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3j7S7...

“Give up a Freedom,
For Security,
You will have Neither"

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Breen
Reply #1 - 04/28/20 at 16:31:43

So discussions like the ones in the video of the doctors, where I am, are extremely common.  Like every day for hours common.  I'm glad I am able to help, but I really am looking forward to leaving this behind.

If they are going to kill every medical professional in CO that confer with Polis, CDC and a multitude of Federal guidance personnel, and think a lot of this is a sham, they better bring a lot of bullets.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #2 - 04/28/20 at 17:59:47

The don't want anyone going against the narrative, youtube and other media outlets are scrubbing dissenting opinions

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/breaking-california-doctors-go-ingra...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 04/28/20 at 18:30:45

Except it you search for "Doctors Dan Erickson and Artin Massihi" on YouTube the videos are still there, and unless I am missing something they show no history of removal from YouTube, just specific channels.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 04/28/20 at 19:15:13

Eegore wrote on 04/28/20 at 18:30:45:
  unless I am missing something they show no history of removal from YouTube, just specific channels.

https://www.businessinsider.com/youtube-will-ban-anything-against-who-guidanc...

YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki says the platform will ban content peddling fake or unproven coronavirus remedies.
In an interview with CNN, she also suggested that video that "goes against" WHO guidance on the pandemic will be blocked, an expansive policy that may be difficult to enforce in practice.
In March, YouTube said it would demonetize videos about the coronavirus over perceived insensitivity concerns, but reversed that decision a week later after a backlash from disgruntled YouTubers.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52388586

The Google-owned service says it will remove anything it deems "medically unsubstantiated".
Chief executive Susan Wojcicki said the media giant wanted to stamp out "misinformation on the platform".

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/outrageous-fox-news-cuts-ties-diamon...

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 04/28/20 at 20:18:37

I know YouTube bans videos, I do however currently see their content on YouTube.  

We actually reached out to them and they refused to provide the method they used to get the numbers they stated.  I particularly want to know how they are justifying 5,213 tested patients as an analogue for the entire population, but outreach isn't my job so all I know is they responded, and declined.  I don't know if YouTube would bother to even give people that chance to justify their position, but I doubt it.

That being said these guys are moderately more reliable than most the garbage out there.  Personally I think some of the content should be removed.  Some of them remind me of the "use tinfoil to whiten teeth" videos, or the "use plastic bags to deep fry" nonsense.

Bottom line is if you disagree with Stay at Home then these guys are right, evidence or no.  If you agree with Stay at Home then these guys say things but provide no evidence.  How credible they are will depend on how you feel about things than what they actually provide.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #6 - 04/29/20 at 04:25:03

pg wrote on 04/28/20 at 17:59:47:
The don't want anyone going against the narrative, youtube and other media outlets are scrubbing dissenting opinions

@Eegore:  Do you deem the YouTube ceo accurate and that they are fabricating a narrative?

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 04/29/20 at 05:48:25

Do you deem the YouTube ceo accurate and that they are fabricating a narrative?

I have no idea, they will not share their math, or method so, to me, they are saying things that they believe, but are not interested in anyone being able to replicate their numbers.

I don't know how YouTube decides what fabricated narrative is.

I do know that their videos, as of this response, are on YouTube.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 04/29/20 at 06:17:15

This is why I don't ever want to buy a gun. I would and have gone to gun ranges and enjoyed shooting - so has my wife. But one at home - hell no.

There is a possible reason for people to go through trauma successfully and still feel like they have nothing left.
Its worse if they are single and no one to buffer their lows.
Its worse if they're crippled with student debt - and no - free college for everyone including illegals isn't the answer.

I can see how this woman took her own life. Men actually feel more muted highs and lows, women are more extreme I have it on good authority - lets just leave it there.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 04/29/20 at 06:41:34

BTW I have not looked into her death - and don't intend to.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #10 - 04/29/20 at 08:07:15

Eegore wrote on 04/29/20 at 05:48:25:
 I have no idea, they will not share their math, or method so, to me, they are saying things that they believe, but are not interested in anyone being able to replicate their numbers.

I don't know how YouTube decides what fabricated narrative is.

Nice punt, the methodology is clearly stated by none other than the CEO.

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 04/29/20 at 16:01:25

"Nice punt, the methodology is clearly stated by none other than the CEO."

Do you mean YouTube or the methodology from the doctors?  The doctors do not disclose their numbers or how they achieve them.

As for YouTube can you reference this?  I see policy statements but no breakdown of how they do it.  Or is a CEO saying "we do this" what you consider method?

How do they accept reporting?  How do they evaluate content?  Who decides how far the recourse goes?  What algorithm do they use to revoke monetization?  What metric do they use to calculate similarities to WHO information?  What source material do they use to acquire WHO information?  How do they verify accuracy?  Who is responsible for end result decisions?  What percentage of search function is AI?  Does AI recommend banning?  Does AI have ban asset?  

I don't see the CEO addressing any methods at all.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #12 - 04/29/20 at 18:18:40

A body of methods is clearly stated, or procedures as outlined by the Youtube CEO:

1)  Systemically will remove anything it deems "medically unsubstantiated".

2)  Ban content peddling fake or unproven coronavirus remedies.

3)  Stamp out "misinformation on the platform".

The primary subject matter to which it is relevant was defined videos that "goes against" WHO guidance on the pandemic.

Best regards,

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 15:25:38

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Breen

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.