What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: So, you survived CV...
Reply #15 - 04/29/20 at 08:06:37

Eegore wrote on 04/28/20 at 16:47:55:
"But they Chose to tell us every hour
More dead from CV
"

I don't use the same data sources as you so I imagine my numbers are either more clear- (for instance UCOD and DCOD are separated), or they lower than whatever you are seeing.

"AND, they NEVER even TRied to quantify the number of asymptomatic, they KNEW they were a part of the equation YET, they determined nthe Mortality RATE without even TRYING to include those figures"

I am aware of 3 different methods that were evaluated to create a semi-reliable asymptomatic assessment, (I'd reference them but the smallest is 27 pages and we know nobody reads that type of stuff here)  but the primary problem is that asymptomatic means "no way to know" unless there's a test given.

Testing is a huge problem because it didn't exist, then so many were garbage, and now availability of reliable tests is still too limited to test ever human in the country.  To say nobody tried to come up with a way to evaluate asymptomatic people is incorrect.  

How would you recommend quantifying a group of people with no symptoms, and no test to find out?

I sort of understand your concern about rushing to a vaccine, but how long would you recommend waiting to start research which is not trials, or distribution?  What are the parameters for researching a vaccine?  Then trials would begin.

I answered this the other day, then screwed up and my typping went into the ether, Ill try again..

How would you recommend quantifying a group of people with no symptoms, and no test to find out?

They identified people with antibodies who hadnt shown being sick. Asymptomatic people, shown by testing for antibodies.
Now that gives us an Idea about percentages, That One event is insufficient, but several times weve seen Floating Petri dishes, each with statistically valuable information. To MY KNowledge, The Mortality rates and everything we were told left out that element as they determined the figures..

If, as thery are saying, the antibodies from actually having the virus wont yield protection, why should I believe a vaccine would?  There are other, issues in the world. Only so many assets to address them. At some point, were killing people by laser focusing efforts on CV,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 09:27:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › So, you survived CV...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.