Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Trump has most hilarious 'brain' melt yet. (Read 54 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Trump has most hilarious 'brain' melt yet.
04/26/20 at 21:34:05

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/04/trump-angry-media-tweetstorm-nobl...

Even the Trumpsters have to enjoy the sheer lunacy of this. Nothing to say other than what it already says. It has all the deleted tweets.

After reading this, which is more crazy than anything SNL could come up with, and I mean that seriously, I'd be disappointed if he did not win a second term. But seeing this level of unashamed meltdown that surely must have Putin himself laughing his d!ck off, never mind about reporters and the general public. Hell even Hannity would be pissing himself.

Surely there's nothing that is going to stop this orange buffoon from a humiliating defeat come November. The guy is even more of a prat, than anyone could possibly have imagined and that's even after seeing him operate for four years.

I predict that he won't even run for a second term, he'll come up with some excuse, maybe with Nixon's parting line... you don't have Trump to kick around any more...because this is my last press conference.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Trump has most hilarious 'brain' melt yet.
Reply #1 - 04/27/20 at 07:13:46

Oh wow slate says that huh. Now please make sure you also get what Oprah says and post that as well.

Cool.
Srinath.

« Last Edit: 04/27/20 at 10:35:47 by srinath »  
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 04/27/20 at 08:48:19

And anyone who thinks trump is a buffoon why are people voting for him - has their head so far up their rear end they can see out their mouth.

Career politicians, slick willy political operatives like Clinton, Obama, Biden, who look at a fat chick and her clothes fall off - AKA career politicians - we hate them more than failed businessmen, crooks and the uncultured crass ugly liar that Trump is.

Only hting that beats a criminal - is a slick politician.

Cool.
Srinath.one who thinks Trump is a buffon, why are people voting for him

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 04/27/20 at 08:55:59

I'm waiting for the Dems to pull Biden at the appropriate time and slide in a new candidate.  That corrupt imbecile can't remember his own name, let alone the harassment allegations.  I think the pubs would be better served to do what they can to have him in to run against Trump.  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 04/27/20 at 10:08:55

pg wrote on 04/27/20 at 08:55:59:
 That corrupt imbecile can't remember his own name

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/jill-biden-running-president-jill-de...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #5 - 04/27/20 at 15:01:15

@srinath, 'it's in Slate'?!

That's your response. If you have any modicum of a sense of humour left, you really should read the article, it's only reporting on the craziness in Trumps own words. It's difficult if not impossible that this is the President of the Unites States...

It's just complete lunacy.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 04/28/20 at 06:07:56

Like we ewe even care. St clownupid trump, I k

Still beats slick willy career politician.

If democraps field any one - unknown now.Cletus the slack jawed yokel, I'll vote for him. As long as its a known slcareer ick politician, n

Career politician is an oxymoron IMHO. The Connistipation was never intended to support those. The connistipation might as well be used for toilet paper IMHO when a career politician is using it.

Cool.
Srinath.ope.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 23:28:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump has most hilarious 'brain' melt yet.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.