Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Let's inject them with Lysol... (Read 195 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Let's inject them with Lysol...
Reply #30 - 04/27/20 at 10:06:00

Eegore wrote on 04/27/20 at 09:37:44:

4 of them were serious as they refused to get any type of injection thinking that the hospital was "saving money" by injecting them with cleaner.

The gene pool wouldn't miss them....

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #31 - 04/27/20 at 11:55:38

WebsterMark wrote on 04/27/20 at 04:39:19:
"... warnings on some TV commercials ..."

I saw a 'warning', on the back of a Shampoo bottle:
"Do Not Drink Content"

WHAT ????
Do teachers and parents teach, NOTHING, to the kids today  ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #32 - 04/27/20 at 12:05:14

So in the morning briefing yesterday there were 8 patients out of 172 that asked about Lysol or similar injections and if the hospital was using them.

4 of them were serious as they refused to get any type of injection thinking that the hospital was "saving money" by injecting them with cleaner.

This is a typical amount looking back at similar events.  This doesn't mean it is "Trump's Fault" by any means, but it does show how quickly comments from the POTUS can impact general society.

Trump voters... Roll Eyes

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 04/27/20 at 13:28:06

So in the morning briefing yesterday there were 8 patients out of 172 that asked about Lysol or similar injections and if the hospital was using them.

This is a typical amount looking back at similar events.  This doesn't mean it is "Trump's Fault" by any means, but it does show how quickly comments from the POTUS can impact general society.

That’s only half the story. What it really shows is how quickly a ridiculous story is turned into something by a media determined to end a Presidency.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 04/27/20 at 13:28:43

Serowbot wrote on 04/27/20 at 12:05:14:

Trump voters... Roll Eyes

Bet not.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #35 - 04/27/20 at 13:59:33

Serowbot wrote on 04/26/20 at 09:45:04:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/26/20 at 09:30:56:
He might not be NEAR as ignorant as Some People seem to need to believe..

Wishful thinking.
For all your 20/20 hindsight speculation, we all saw him, and it was clear he was referring to disinfectants.
Just watch Dr. Birx cringe....

Nope, he's every bit as ignorant and stupid and more. Definitely atleast 10% more than has been implied.

He's still better than the slick willy … ahem seasoned slick willy, oops sorry slickly lubed up career politician Biden … only by a 1000 fold.

Put mickey mouse against Trump, I'll vote for a mouse.
Put a name recognized, accomplished, bred and inbred, long term politician and generations deep "public servant" and politician … Trump gets my vote every time.

Career Politician is worse than illegal immigrant child rapist. Though I should admit, they both need each other to stay afloat.

Trump vs slick willy … who'd you pick. I guess Bot likes slick willies.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 19:15:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Let's inject them with Lysol...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.