Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Surprise hydroxychloroquine is bs. Who knew? (Read 181 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Surprise hydroxychloroquine is bs. Who knew?
Reply #15 - 04/24/20 at 06:36:00

eau de sauvage wrote on 04/23/20 at 14:28:39:
Now Germany's fast response and trust in their their health officials has overseen a "textbook" response to the Corona virus, whereas France has completely borked their response much as the USA did under Trump so is it any wonder that now we see this...

Germany is something else. Their discipline is something else, as is the fact they have the least amount of Chinese immigrants, Germany also has the most well funded and well built health system cos they didn't have massive influx like Italy and France, or even England did.
Italy and France are both undisciplined and have high amount of Chinese, including Italy which had "hug a Chinese person day" etc.

How are the rates in Sweden. I'll Bet they're near about Germany because they naturally practice social distancing.

BTW I find a lot of news from Australia, how they're fed up of Chinese etc etc, I take it that you're disagreeing with them as well ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 04/24/20 at 07:16:07

Yea, yeah, Trump, racist, sexist, Bullshit.
He hired the first female engineer to build a high rise.
Merkel is one sorry person. Trump, if in fact he didn't shake her hand, didn't make that choice because she's a woman or he feels intimidated by her genius,, he made that choice for reasons that you won't understand.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 04/24/20 at 09:54:11

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/24/20 at 07:16:07:
Yea, yeah, Trump, racist, sexist, Bullshit.
He hired the first female engineer to build a high rise.
Merkel is one sorry person. Trump, if in fact he didn't shake her hand, didn't make that choice because she's a woman or he feels intimidated by her genius,, he made that choice for reasons that you won't understand.

LOL, BTW have you heard Merkel speak ???
It really sounds like someone speaking a made up language - almost like froooshen fuynkoen shooshen vrroooshen schinken schwieonken etc etc … Obviously I don't know german - Except Ich Weis Nicht.

German sounds much more hard edged and more precise - I've heard others speak it. In a way its similar to Tamil my native tongue. It follows Hindi/Sanskrit like grammer - which Tamil is the polar opposite of, but Tamil is all hard edges and words that sound like a hammer. It is not a pleasant language - definitely not musical like French. But Merkel has a French sounding approach to german and it sounds like she's speaking a made up language full of whooshes and swooshes. Or maybe she's always speaking with a mouthful of bratwurst and beer.

German to English is like Tamil to Kannada (another Indian language which lifted the script from Telugu and grammar from tamil and made up the words). Grammar is close, words are all different. Non musical to semi musical. Parallel language swaps.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 04/27/20 at 06:50:41

eau de sauvage wrote on 04/23/20 at 04:10:10:
Who could ever have guessed that hydroxychloroquine was utter bs, er everyone except the bs master in chief. As if it was going to work. But what did Trump and his little mouthpieces on these forums say, 'oh it can't hurt'.

Er think again...but in the past week or so, Trump has all but stopped talking about hydroxychloroquine. And so have Fox News’s hosts.

The relative silence follows disappointing, even alarming, new research about hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for covid-19, the disease caused by the virus. A study released this week on 368 male Veterans Affairs patients with the disease showed that the death rate among those given the drug, both in combination with another drug and alone, was higher than for those who were not.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/media/fox-news-hosts-go-mum-on-hydro...

I finally saw this video. The study is bogus bullcrappe.
The study is not a blind controlled trial - the standard required for being even submittable for peer review - which this wasn't.
The fatality rates etc etc are not indexed to severity and the study was from random after the fact deaths. In fact the ones not on HCQ were the least severe and the HCQ+az were the most severe. Those 2 being so close really is telling that that combo worked a lot better.
Then the biggest kicker is -
The fools who did this have no idea who HCQ works. This is as stupid as you trying to hammer a nail in the wall using your motorcycle  to bash it in, and then complaining that the wall has caved and its the motorcycles fault.

HCQ is a zinc into the cell transport enhancer.
Zinc kills off the virus's ability to replicate.
To get zinc to be more effective, the additional supplements are Vitamin D, vitamin C etc.
Azithromycin is an antibiotic, helps a little more effective killing of germs.
HCQ needs vit D, Vit C and most importantly zinc to do anything. Azithromycin is just a killer, get it into where the virus is, it kills that, else it will kill bacteria in your digestive tract. This will not work without zinc. No zinc was given - end of story. Bad study with dead people conducted bass ackwards.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 04/27/20 at 09:40:53

"Zinc kills off the virus's ability to replicate."

I know of two locations that are evaluating this.  So far it is not conclusive.  Seven 40 - 45 year old's, with no known underlying health issues did show viral replication/spread.  

Super small case study though, but percentage wise it hits the Zinc curve pretty hard.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #20 - 04/27/20 at 11:57:59

I say the CDC is in the pocket of big pharma.  They should have been instructing people to take vitamin c, vitamin d, and zinc from the start.  This is simply to strengthen the immune system.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 04/27/20 at 13:51:07

Eegore wrote on 04/27/20 at 09:40:53:

I know of two locations that are evaluating this.  So far it is not conclusive.  Seven 40 - 45 year old's, with no known underlying health issues did show viral replication/spread.  

Super small case study though, but percentage wise it hits the Zinc curve pretty hard.

Ooooo Eegore - how fast can you back pedal out of the "Surprise hydroxychloroquine is bs. Who knew?" … Title of this thread.

This is medical, organic and nothing ever has a clear cut off line. …
Making a little bit of $$$ off my remdesevir stock is fine for me … time to get rid of that 5% of my portfolio, that crap is cooked. But really, china virus is powerful beyond belief.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 04/27/20 at 17:30:01

"Ooooo Eegore - how fast can you back pedal out of the "Surprise hydroxychloroquine is bs. Who knew?" … Title of this thread."

What are you talking about?

In what capacity is stating I am aware of a zinc inclusive testing trial "back pedaling"?  It's zinc and hydroxychloroquine.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #23 - 04/28/20 at 06:18:11

Eegore wrote on 04/27/20 at 09:40:53:

So you're rather slickly sliding from - "Surprise hydroxychloroquine is bs. Who knew ?" - To hitting the curve pretty hard ??? in an ongoing study. Just smooth and slick like some of your heroes. Clinton, Biden, Obama ?
You should consider a career in politics.

Cos in science its worthless, because, the study first would have to be designed - the design peer reviewed and the treatment performed under double blind and the results before publishing peer reviewed again. Hitting the curve pretty hard - may be total BS just like the first study. But dont let any of these facts take away from the slick willyiness.
Its time to accept defeat - for both of us. China accidentally or intentionally designed and spread a good one. The HCQ may be the best bet so far to save people who might otherwise be dead - or its not as good as the "other" treatments. No idea, more research controlling for all variations and conditions should be done. This is sort of a slow slow process, and we're field testing a medication because the disease is killing faster than our process of testing this or other drug for this or that.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 04/28/20 at 11:16:40

I don't care what the politics are.

I am just saying that since zinc inclusion studies are so small, even having just a few report no improvement has a higher percentage impact than a larger patient pool.

Just basic math.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #25 - 04/28/20 at 14:07:50

Eegore wrote on 04/28/20 at 11:16:40:
 I don't care what the politics are.

I am just saying that since zinc inclusion studies are so small, even having just a few report no improvement has a higher percentage impact than a larger patient pool.

Just basic math.

Really slick willy -
For the basic math part - how about trying to define deaths per capita - and that is not even counting the ridiculous population density or the green city busses and riding trains with 300,000 of your closet friends ...

Tk about talking out of both sides of your mouth and A$$.

Now china has spread a darn fine virus. A real real doozy.

Maybe HCQ and zinc and vit D and C and azithromycin makes for better outcomes in equally bad patients, but then that crap is in short supply, only the well connected or the about to die get HCQ - your own link says so - sadly, its the best we got, cos china didn;t give us the advance notice they had leaving US in the dark while the WHO pandered to the chinese.

Since that's the strategy around teh virus - I guess more of the US populace dying just proves their strategy.aToo bad the dying are in heavily democrap areas, but no issues, the dead vote reliably democrat and if they dont, all the rest of their neighbors do, so it makes no difference, thank to electoral college.

In any case, yourve golne from BS to maybe its no as effective in 2 posts. Good luck with your political career. Just get a clinton or a Obama to endorse you, you got it made in the shade and fat chicks far as the eye can see.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 04/28/20 at 16:38:25

"In any case, yourve golne from BS to maybe its no as effective in 2 posts."

I made no claims either way.  I said there is a reason it is found in elderly patients.  Arthritis.  For some reason you want to complain about that, but that won't make it less true.  Hydroxychloroquine is found in elderly patients with arthritis, and they all have to be weary of side-effects, like any other drug ever.

Then I said that the zinc inclusionary trials, I am aware of, are small so the seven people that showed continued presence, and growth of SARS-COV-2 hit that trial percentage hard because the zinc inclusionary trials, I am aware of, are small in number.  For some reason you want to complain about that, but it won't change the fact that zinc inclusionary trials, that I am aware of, are small in number.

That's it.  I said old-people have hydroxychloroquine in their systems and that zinc inclusionary trials, that I am aware of, are small in number.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #27 - 04/28/20 at 17:33:07

Eegore - You didn't start this post - EDS did. Except my work laptop was a disaster when I was posting - chewing up my posts as well as logging me off 10 times in each post.

We're fighting an awesome china virus with zip ties, duct tape and inner tube.
You feel free to argue your bicycle inner tube is better than my car inner tube - all day - no worries. ALL I CAN SAY - this is the best we can scare up as of today.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 03:20:18

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Surprise hydroxychloroquine is bs. Who knew?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.