Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
5 questions china needs to answer. (Read 69 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

5 questions china needs to answer.
04/14/20 at 05:50:14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLN67nytajA

That is an Asian news magazine. As in the only kind they let report in china. There is well more than 5 but lets start with this important one.

If you only had 3K dead and only 81K infected - How did you do it with such a dense population and with 1.4 billion people ?

Yea, they're looking at deaths in the millions. But covering up and silencing the ones who spoke up including torching the offices of Epoch times.

I suspect these Asian news agencies are going to be the next to get kicked out.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

China cover up news
Reply #1 - 04/14/20 at 09:34:55

Well this is old news - but thought I'd post it anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beDmuDDknNI

Yea Dec 2019 that's why its Covid 19 and not 20.

With this type of coverup, really how did President Trump's Dec 29th Travel ban "too late"

I hope he's not too late delivering those $10 mill nukes. 10-15 of them will do. One or 2 to the virus labs, a couple at the big ports, then 1-2 each for the locations they're staging for Taiwan, HK, Tibet, Uiger's, how many was that - 10-12 Yea cheapest, cleanest, most practical solution to the problem.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: 5 questions china needs to answer.
Reply #2 - 04/14/20 at 09:43:24

This is getting to be fun - except - no one but Indians are reporting this. For obvious reasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHWzwWSScxg

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: 5 questions china needs to answuer.
Reply #3 - 04/14/20 at 10:10:26

Before he was too late, he was too early. He was a Rayciss, xenophobic jerk..but, hey, let's not make them own their Bullshit..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #4 - 04/14/20 at 12:06:35

WWW   IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 04/14/20 at 12:22:54

verslagen1 wrote on 04/14/20 at 12:06:35:

And the operative sentence is -
"The bats were captured and sampled for coronaviruses used for lab experiments. All sampling procedures were performed by veterinarians with approval from the Animal Ethics Committee of the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Bat samplings were conducted ten times from April 2011 to October 2015 at different seasons in their natural habitat at a single location (cave) in Kunming, Yunnan Province, China. Bats were trapped and faecal swab samples were collected," said the research.

2011-2015. This habit of discreetly dropping off pallet fulls of $$$ in foreign countries to get them to "behave better" is pretty much the root of all problems.

Its time to drop off the 100-150 mill in strategic military installations around the country.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 04/14/20 at 15:46:51

Thanks for that Verslagen,, I did see it yesterday and thought about posting, but nobody is gonna rethink their position. Facts are always in doubt, unless someone who has nobody to corroborate her story accuses Kavanaugh of something, then it's true.
Regardless of how laughable the allegations are.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #7 - 04/15/20 at 00:37:27

@srinath,

Why not just come out and say it rather than slyly imply your ridiculous conspiracy theory bullsh!t. Your remarks indicate pretty clearly you are a nailed on racist, so no need to dance around. Unless you're just trying to dog whistle to the other racists. At least you'll just come across as racist rather than a cowardly racist.

Now I do want to add that everyone is racist to a certain degree because we are genetically programmed to fear the 'other'. But being supposedly intelligent humans we can rise above it.

Any two humans picked from different places anywhere on Earth will have less genetic differences than two chimpanzees picked from neighbouring troupes.

the reason for this is the bottleneck where there were only an estimated 10,000 related human beings and one point, and the entire human line could very well have been wiped out, much as every other hominid has, and everyone in the world is descended from this tiny sample.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Hiko

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Tauranga New Zealand
Reply #8 - 04/15/20 at 03:16:32

eau de sauvage    I must be missing something   Where is the racism?

I thought the discussion was about governmental policy

Hiko   IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 04/15/20 at 05:34:54

eau de sauvage wrote on 04/15/20 at 00:37:27:
@srinath,

Why not just come out and say it rather than slyly imply your ridiculous conspiracy theory bullsh!t. Your remarks indicate pretty clearly you are a nailed on racist, so no need to dance around. Unless you're just trying to dog whistle to the other racists. At least you'll just come across as racist rather than a cowardly racist.

Now I do want to add that everyone is racist to a certain degree because we are genetically programmed to fear the 'other'. But being supposedly intelligent humans we can rise above it.

Any two humans picked from different places anywhere on Earth will have less genetic differences than two chimpanzees picked from neighbouring troupes.

the reason for this is the bottleneck where there were only an estimated 10,000 related human beings and one point, and the entire human line could very well have been wiped out, much as every other hominid has, and everyone in the world is descended from this tiny sample

This is the stupidest thing about me I have heard. My earlier (pre china virus) biggest critique of the legal 1/2 of immigration has been H1 flooding, which is dominated by crooks from India using other willing crooks from India (I was an unwitting tool and brought to US in the wee hours of the H1 program where no one knew what it was and there was no way to find out) Anyway I am critical of crap people - including my compatriots do. I was far more critical of Indians on H1, companies bringing those people on H1 and illegals who bleed the system - that is till Corona Virus hit. Now I am posting Indian news magazine links critiqueing china. I actually was a critique of china before this as well, but looks like they deserve a lot more.
Where is the race card in this you want to imagine ???
Am I anti H1 flood ? Definitely, Am I anti Illegal immigration ? Yes, Am I anti Libtard - definitely, am I anti slave campery ? Definitely - show me where a race and not action is critiqued ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 04/15/20 at 05:47:29

"Animals infected with viruses or otherwise sickened and abused in Chinese labs reportedly may be sold to wet markets for consumption once experiments are done."

I see this as being more likely than actual virus modification.  Either way the lack of credentialed oversight is unfortunate.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 04/15/20 at 11:39:22

srinath wrote on 04/15/20 at 05:34:54:
eau de sauvage wrote on 04/15/20 at 00:37:27:
@srinath,

the reason for this is the bottleneck where there were only an estimated 10,000 related human beings and one point, and the entire human line could very well have been wiped out, much as every other hominid has, and everyone in the world is descended from this tiny sample

This is the stupidest thing about me I have heard. My earlier (pre china virus) biggest critique of the legal 1/2 of immigration has been H1 flooding, which is dominated by crooks from India using other willing crooks from India (I was an unwitting tool and brought to US in the wee hours of the H1 program where no one knew what it was and there was no way to find out) Anyway I am critical of crap people - including my compatriots do. I was far more critical of Indians on H1, companies bringing those people on H1 and illegals who bleed the system - that is till Corona Virus hit. Now I am posting Indian news magazine links critiqueing china. I actually was a critique of china before this as well, but looks like they deserve a lot more.
Where is the race card in this you want to imagine ???
Am I anti H1 flood ? Definitely, Am I anti Illegal immigration ? Yes, Am I anti Libtard - definitely, am I anti slave campery ? Definitely - show me where a race and not action is critiqued ?

Cool.
Srinath.

I'll be interested to see how that gets answered.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 22:22:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 5 questions china needs to answer.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.