Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Corona virus affects people of color more ??? (Read 48 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Corona virus affects people of color more ???
04/14/20 at 05:09:58

What - wait a sec, didn't Obama say that these people are healthier and will be buying insurance and wont be using it so its cheaper for everyone ????

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/10/politics/jerome-adams-minority-communities-cor...

And CNN too, woweee -

"The coronavirus is indiscriminate. It does not know race. What it knows instead is chronic medical conditions," Alsobrooks said, adding that those conditions are more frequently seen "in poor people, black and brown people who have generally had disproportionate shares of it because of the health care systems in this country."
Describing how social outcomes can have an impact on health outcomes, Adams also pointed out how people of color are more likely to live in densely populated areas, are more likely to live in multi-generational housing and are less likely to work in jobs that allow them to work remotely.

Oh, yea they live in libtardville, and travel in libtard bus and train.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: Corona virus affects people of color more ???
Reply #1 - 04/14/20 at 17:04:58

Bejeezus srinath, you seriously are a genuine nasty little racist. I just thought you were always having a bit of a larf. The filth that you're implying is not really deserving of a response of any kind other than what I've just posted. I'm not kidding you really have surprised me, on this one.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 04/14/20 at 18:01:46

I didn't say any of it. Obama did the first one, CNN said the second one, and social distancing said the third one. So I'd assume you mean all 3 of them are racists ???

Look it up. I quoted CNN in the middle one and the other 2 just look it up and think - think bro, just think. That's how the NZ cricket team beat India recently.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #3 - 04/14/20 at 21:20:16

srinath, you've slipped up on this one. I am very disappointed in you. It's a particularly bad time to do this when due to the legacy of America's power being built on slavery, US blacks will always be worse off in your 'democracy'. Notwithstanding the appalling treatment of aboriginal Australians, but that's more analogous to the US treatment of native American Indians.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #4 - 04/15/20 at 00:25:57

If you think in identities, blacks, whites, browns and yellows, you make a distinction. So you discriminate.
Only when you meet as divine, you see each other as equals.

This virus (racism) springs from identification wiht thought.
Not that there is anything wrong with the mind.
The mind is a wonderful instrument, but once you identify with thoughts floating from mind to mind.....
Then you no longer realize what flowed from heart to heart.

I find real-izing such a beautiful word.

Real is truth, is divine.

This corona era is well suited for realizing truth
Get real, say inside.

« Last Edit: 04/15/20 at 02:55:01 by zevenenergie »  

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 04/15/20 at 08:55:21

eau de sauvage wrote on 04/14/20 at 21:20:16:
srinath, you've slipped up on this one. I am very disappointed in you. It's a particularly bad time to do this when due to the legacy of America's power being built on slavery, US blacks will always be worse off in your 'democracy'. Notwithstanding the appalling treatment of aboriginal Australians, but that's more analogous to the US treatment of native American Indians.

Yes, but the reason is not only what you think it is.

Immigration especially Mexican and illegal has under cut the lower income groups - black and white but disproportionately black. At the same time its driven up the cost of living, taxes due to illegals anchor babies driving up school enrolment and we raise taxes to cover that. And corporate America (majority white) has pretty much said we don't need blacks, we got illegals.
Then so called "higher skilled" H1 bs has made it rather less profitable for someone to educate themselves out of the lower income, while at the same time driven up cost of living and costs of college etc.
A sure fire way to keep upward mobility as fiction is to flood the place with legal and illegals, hand out lots of free crap funded by "tax payers" allowing a whole under current of people paying taxes only on stuff they want to pay taxes on.

Slavery, segregation etc etc played a huge part but 60-80 yrs on its immigration, taxation and political guarantees - 98% of blacks vote democrat. They don't have to work to get their vote, so they under cut them with another group that votes heavily democratic - immigrants. Meanwhile Republicans don't care, they've given up on both these groups, and are busy pulling in white votes based on race and race alone. In 2045 or so, majority will be minority. But weirdly, it will continue even then, because older immigrants change to near 60/40 republican especially the "high skilled" ones and their descendents. We're never going to see this get too far in 1 direction. Democrats will keep wanting to bring in new voters, and as these same voters age they will flip.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 02:31:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Corona virus affects people of color more ???

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.