Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Macrolide is already fully FDA approved now .... (Read 104 times)
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Macrolide is already fully FDA approved now ....
04/13/20 at 11:19:35

https://e-catworld.com/2020/04/12/covid-19-thread-4-11-2020-french-doctor-rep...

COVID-19 Thread 4/12/2020

(French Doctor Reports Success with Anti-inflammatory, Antibacterial Macrolide Drug Therapy)

Macrolide is already fully FDA approved and is already in the pharmacy of all drugstores and hospitals.

It does not have some of the strong side effects of the other Corvid-19 treatments that have been discovered to date.   The French MD has taken over 20 patents at this point from "going to the hospital to die" to "no active symptoms" inside of 30 days of treatment.   New info from the same doctors say that conventional antibiotics combined with Macrolide are most effective on newer patients with less progressed Corvid-19 infections.

It is something your General Family Doctor could prescribe for you over the phone when you first start not being able to take and hold a deep breath.    It does not require hospitalization if treatment starts at the "no deep breath" stage.

Text your family doctor and make sure he is up to speed on Macrolide and the recommended Corvid-19 dosages.

==================================================

Root source for this treatment has been found to be Korean, with much use and testing done to back it up already.

Here is the abstract on “Macrolide Therapy in Respiratory Viral Infections”

This seems to be a paper that many of the senior MD's at the Center for Disease Control did not bother to read or have ignored or have forgotten about:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3375106/ by Jin-Young Min and Yong Ju Jang

College of Medicine, 388-1 Pungnap-2dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul

ABSTRACT
Macrolides have received considerable attention for their anti-inflammatory and imHere is the abstract on “Macrolide Therapy in Respiratory Viral Infections”.   A paper that, it seems, many did not read or have forgotten about as it is several years old now:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3375106/ by Jin-Young Min and Yong Ju Jang

ABSTRACT
Macrolides which is essential in reducing virus yield were revealed. Conclusion. This paper provides an overview on the properties of macrolides and their efficacy in various respiratory diseHere is the abstract on “Macrolide Therapy in Respiratory Viral Infections”
A paper that, it seems, many did not read or have perhaps forgotten about:

ABSTRACT
Maases.-inflamation and antibacterial

« Last Edit: 04/14/20 at 09:23:55 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Re: Macrolide is already fully FDA approved now ..
Reply #1 - 04/13/20 at 11:54:37

Wow OldFeller !   Maybe we can get out of the house before the end of summer ?  

I heard some gossip on the TV this morning about not being able to meet at the polls this Nov 3rd due to this virus stuff .   One of those liberal morning talk shows while I was flipping channels .

I hope something is found to fight this mess with and that it's not overlooked when its found !   Huh

Have you been able to get out to circle the block a time or two this year ?

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #2 - 04/14/20 at 09:17:13

No, you stay in and try like the dickens not to get the stuff in the first place.

I spent the whole spring to date planting a drip tape irrigated strip garden that follows my fence perimeter.   I don't ride motorcycles any more -- wife says so and she is the boss since I retired and she makes the bulk of the income since she is still teaching.    She wants to retire and grow old together and me continuing riding a bike would likely stymie that thought pretty much.

Biggest challenge so far is the ground cover keeps getting blown away by the spring storms, those little u shaped ground cover staples simply aren't enough to hold it down.

This is the first year I ever got sweet peas to take off and grow well .....

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00325897

This is the old FDA approval trials of Macrolide in the USA (2 years old at this time).     The drug is safe, so large samples of treatments could begin at once and that would allow refinement of Corvid-19 treatment dosages and the resulting data.

Apparently Macrolide acts with antibiotics to stop the Corvid-19 "choke to death" cycle and allow the other drugs to promote healing of your lungs.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #3 - 04/14/20 at 15:00:20

Good to see you out and about Oldfeller. And thanks for the info.

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #4 - 04/14/20 at 18:58:56

Glad your keeping safe Old-buddy !   We've been having some windy days too .    
I've redone my goldfish pond with one of those 150 gallon bucket ponds from Lowes .    I poured concrete all around it and put a sitting wall around that .   Its been a three week project that I finished today .   The little box by the plug-in is for the fish food.   I'm calling it my "Stay at HOME C-19 POND"   Grin

Tomorrow , its go patching on the old barn !  Sad

pond.jpg

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #5 - 04/16/20 at 09:16:59

Cool!

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #6 - 04/16/20 at 18:46:27

Did this goldfish pond used to be a fire pit ?   I recognize the rifle range and the pond's location was where we moved the picnic table to for a shooting bench.

So is the fire pit uphill from there or was it repurposed?

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/29/24 at 03:57:20

General CategoryThe Cafe › Macrolide is already fully FDA approved now ....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.