Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
England is taking a stand ??? (Read 17 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

England is taking a stand ???
04/13/20 at 08:45:51

https://www.ibtimes.sg/coronavirus-scare-mi6-urges-uk-govt-reassess-relations...

MI6, and MI5, its domestic counterpart believe that the Chinese response to the virus was not proactive, and it has played a crucial role behind the widespread outbreak of the pandemic all across the globe. The intelligence agencies have also requested to ensure tighter controls on high-tech and other strategic industries to protect the national interests of the UK.
MI6 and MI5 have also asked authorities to restrict the information access to Chinese students at Universities and other places to reduce the possibility of an anti-national move, Express.co.uk reports.

Hope this turns into a full blown shutting out of China by the entire world.
These fools have been introducing terrible things like stink bugs, Formosa termites etc etc into the US for decades. Worse yet, they reneged on buying 2 containers of rice like they were supposed to. Time to tariff the dickens out of them. Hell, bomb them, then tariff them. They're busy screwing over Taiwan, Hong kong, Nepal and every other country they trade with. Essentially its rob from Nepal (lithium's biggest source in Nepal) and sell to us - why wouldn't it be cheap, they robbed someone for it.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: England is taking a stand ???
Reply #1 - 04/13/20 at 11:22:45

This is short term posturing.  I find that very had to believe; although; I share your sediments.  I believe the UK envies much about the Chinese social structure and economy.  They will role over and it will be business as usual...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 12:21:15

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › England is taking a stand ???

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.