Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
We now know srinath's real identity!! (Read 24 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
We now know srinath's real identity!!
04/08/20 at 07:06:43

Dr. Shiva

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/huge-brilliant-dr-shiva-inventor-ema...

The man designated as the inventor of the email and MIT graduate, Dr. V.A. Shiva, laid out in simple terms the alleged motives and actions behind the WHO, the CDC, Bill Gates, the Gates Foundation, Big Pharma, Dr. Fauci, Dr. Birx and the Chinese.

He is also running for the Senate.

Well done srinath!

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: We now know srinath's real identity!!
Reply #1 - 04/08/20 at 08:47:36

LOL, I gotta look him … errrmmmm Me up.

PS: Believe it or not, any talk of "path to citizenship" just irritates those who came here legally like Him or me at a much much smaller scale, I think I invented jetting a GS500 without a jet kit Just loose jets - Like Lancer here but in 98/99 it was revolutionary on a GS, and fixing an ignitor box on a Yamaha - but even freaking mention immigration reform and we say, great, throw all illegals and all other BS now, unemployment is hit 33%. It made no sense at 3%, and 33% its definitely toxic.

We see this for what it is - a libtard plot to further the free chitte for all illegals agenda mainly on the back of prior wave of immigrants who are after all guaranteed liberal voters (except that was just about 70% in 2016) They keep it up another decade it will be under 50%.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 06:42:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › We now know srinath's real identity!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.