Send Topic Print
The policy is, lie (Read 796 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: The policy is, lie
Reply #75 - 04/13/20 at 11:26:12

Eegore wrote on 04/12/20 at 16:50:49:
 I've worked in the medical field for 15 years now, 11 of them in a care and research facility.  

Can you elaborate?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #76 - 04/13/20 at 16:59:20

I worked in administration and security.  This involves all physical security, digital security, nuclear medicine logistics, and all material movement to include patients, inmate patients, research material (like live virus), forensic material (cadavers) etc.

I am not a licensed provider of medical care, I was a logistics and policy administrator.  I as probably the only other one besides the ES admin that actually worked alongside everyone and not in an office.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #77 - 04/14/20 at 05:34:41

Here you go my Aussie friend. Skip ahead to the 7:20 mark.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8skK9_hr7H0

PS: You’re welcomed. If this is a cardio day, you can skip it.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #78 - 04/14/20 at 16:52:11

@wm,

LOL.

Yes sweetie, I read about his mad conference/campaign rally. I cannot find the actual particular article where it pointed out all the discrepancy and lies and how dates were missing and clips were out of order in the timeline. I remember that the article pointed out how Trump played up his banning of Chinese to the USA, and that it was in fact visitors from the EU who were bringing it into the US.

If I can find the exact piece I'll post a link but these might do, not that you'll read any of it.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/13/trump-us-coronavirus-briefing-l...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/04/14/trumps-totalitarian-streak...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/04/14/heres-what-really-matters-...

However the TL ; DR bit is that when the full seriousness of this world economic catastrophe became apparent and the unanimous advice of every expert was to begin the social distancing, Trump spent a crucial 3 or 4 weeks doing nothing, and creating more chaos.

Now a month later because of the 4 week delay in how Covid takes a couple of weeks to show and then a couple of weeks to kill, we see the results. Remember when Trump ludicrously thought it would be 'beautiful' to open the economy back up by Easter, well look at today's stats... https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ you can press the 'yesterday' and 'today' buttons, today's not done yet but deaths in the US are already 50% higher than what they were yesterday, 2.2k vs 1.5k yesterday. This is due to the few weeks that Trump wasted.One minute Trump claims he takes "no responsibility" the next minute he claims "total authority" well if you really do have total authority, then you automatically have total responsibility.

Easter is over and the US rate is still accelerating.

But I must say I'm really enjoying Trumps new look, his new 'presidential look', which seems to be a very serious scowl that makes his face look like a slapped ass. He's also had his whacky bouffant somewhat toned down, removing the curl at the end and putting a bit more of brown into the blonde.

Trump is pure T.V. and no doubt he's a master showman. I'm lovin' this new corona virus world I must say. There's an old aphorism that says 'cocaine is nature's way of telling you, you have too much money', and Covid-19 is nature's way of telling the world to 'slow down'.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #79 - 04/15/20 at 16:26:30

Easter is over and the US rate is still accelerating.

Don’t think that’s true, you lie on a regular basis so I doubt one more is a problem.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #80 - 04/15/20 at 16:43:04

"Easter is over and the US rate is still accelerating."

"Don’t think that’s true, you lie on a regular basis so I doubt one more is a problem."

Well it depends on how one wants to wordsmith it.  If "accelerating" means more cases today than on Easter then yes it is accelerating.

If one wants to say "accelerating" means a proportional growth of cases equal to the span of time from Easter to Today, then no it is not accelerating.

Also we would need to establish what "rate" actually means.  Cases?  Deaths?  

I guess there's no way to tell if a lie is being told or not.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #81 - 04/15/20 at 17:07:00

@Eegore
Also we would need to establish what "rate" actually means.  Cases Deaths? I guess there's no way to tell if a lie is being told or not.

This is what I wrote: ...you can press the 'yesterday' and 'today' buttons, today's not done yet but deaths in the US are already 50% higher than what they were yesterday, 2.2k vs 1.5k yesterday...

========================================

@WMyou quote me..."Easter is over and the US rate is still accelerating." Don’t think that’s true, you lie on a regular basis so I doubt one more is a problem.

I do not lie on any basis, however you are a fcukwit on a regular basis. Why should anyone even bother to answer your imbecile posts, you just call everything 'a lie'. Sure it's easy, but its also very very fcuking dumb, as in brain dead kinda dumb.

So it was 1.5k deaths two days ago, 2.4k deaths yesterday and so far (days not over yet) 2.48k deaths today. As I said this is the result of what was happening 4 weeks ago. You're now seeing the lag catch up with reality.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Maybe the dead people are lying, you know they could be democrat libtards pretending to be dead in order to hurt Trump.

Seeing as you're so into 'lies', surely you have something to say about Trump's now obvious lies... https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/04/trumps-lies-about-corona...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #82 - 04/15/20 at 19:00:23

Lies added to lies,, equal
More..
I don't giveaFUKK about Bullshit numbers any more.
I don't believe the numbers, because I know smashed thumbs and hangnails are being called CV.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #83 - 04/15/20 at 19:46:52

@JoG, well then if you are going to call anything not spewed forth from Trump's cake hole , 'lies', if you are going to greet any objective facts with 'I don't believe it'. Then what is the point of you posting other than to suck Mn's and Pg's pee pees? It's a serious question. All you become is Trump's surrogate mouthpiece, even Faux News doesn't go quite that far.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #84 - 04/15/20 at 20:04:30

Youre ignorANT of the facts then. TheyADMIT Lying, Calling it whatever they want. Eegore has argued its NOT Lying, because they ADMIT its lies..
But You missed those posts, huhh?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #85 - 04/15/20 at 22:16:34

"Youre ignorANT of the facts then. TheyADMIT Lying, Calling it whatever they want. Eegore has argued its NOT Lying, because they ADMIT its lies..
But You missed those posts, huhh? "

Incorrect.  

You think it's lying.  I know what provisional data means and you refuse to answer my questions, and refuse to read the very paperwork in this article.  You also seem to think this coding is how they release UCOD and DCOM rates, even though, in writing, it says it is not.  As far as I can tell you think the CDC is lying because the average person might not understand what provisional coding means, and sh!t news media might not make it clear.    

If I tell you, publicly, write it down and post in multiple publications that I will collect all vehicle related deaths, including one's where a vehicle was not in motion, and a person committed suicide in that vehicle, into a provisional data pool, am I lying?

Is very specifically the statement that I am choosing to collect data in that way a lie?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #86 - 04/15/20 at 23:19:00

News reports telling us about deaths, telling us it's CV, when it's not, call it what you want, it's LYING.
Right now, everyone who listens to the news believes yesterday was terrible, but nobody knows how many were even related to cv. Because they are lying..
Provisional coding my tushy,
Alternative facts much?

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #87 - 04/16/20 at 01:53:16

reposted elsewhere

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #88 - 04/16/20 at 04:20:24

Is this provisional?

Dr. Scott Jensen, a Minnesota physician and Republican state senator said he received a 7-page document coaching him to fill out death certificates with a COVID-19 diagnosis without a lab test to confirm the patient actually had the virus.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/huge-mn-senator-dr-reveals-hhs-docum...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #89 - 04/16/20 at 05:41:36

Eegore wrote on 04/15/20 at 16:43:04:
"Easter is over and the US rate is still accelerating."

"Don’t think that’s true, you lie on a regular basis so I doubt one more is a problem."

Well it depends on how one wants to wordsmith it.  If "accelerating" means more cases today than on Easter then yes it is accelerating.

If one wants to say "accelerating" means a proportional growth of cases equal to the span of time from Easter to Today, then no it is not accelerating.

Also we would need to establish what "rate" actually means.  Cases?  Deaths?  

I guess there's no way to tell if a lie is being told or not.

Yes there is Eegore. It Eau. His only purpose is to display his out of control hatred for Trump and his excessive jealousy at him as well as all things American.

He’s lying.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 10:26:49

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The policy is, lie

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.