The policy is, lie (Read 796 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: The policy is, lie
Reply #15 - 04/08/20 at 10:38:11

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/08/20 at 10:22:08:
Yeah, but that would be BS too.. How about we just report the truth, instead of having to
adjust
later?

Not when ka-ching ka-ching to be made with milking the virus, so much milk from 1 virus, its better than a cow. Lots and lots of virus milk.

And not when a president needs to be removed from office after a toothless and BS based impeachment failed.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 04/08/20 at 10:54:23

"Yeah, but that would be BS too.. How about we just report the truth, instead of having to
adjust
later?"

This is a coding method.  Its not how the CDC releases case study material.  I'm sure people here know much more than anyone in the CDC doing the job themselves, but in this case, for me, I will just know that the stats include this provisional data collection method and not complain about how somebody does a job I've never done.

Since the information is public, so public it was stated on national television, I don't consider it a lie.  Saying they aren't developing a provisional code for their own usage would be a lie.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 04/08/20 at 11:00:11

Eegore wrote on 04/08/20 at 10:54:23:
"Yeah, but that would be BS too.. How about we just report the truth, instead of having to
adjust
later?"

This is a coding method.  Its not how the CDC releases case study material.  I'm sure people here know much more than anyone in the CDC doing the job themselves, but in this case, for me, I will just know that the stats include this provisional data collection method and not complain about how somebody does a job I've never done.

Since the information is public, so public it was stated on national television, I don't consider it a lie.  Saying they aren't developing a provisional code for their own usage would be a lie.

Well being a programmer I can see how you can code in a simple where clause (in database speak) where COD != NULL, don't increment the Covid count.
But then again, these govt types have a skill of "working in govt"
Anthony Fauci's skill is for 35 yrs "giving grants".

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 04/08/20 at 11:06:03

"Well being a programmer I can see how you can code in a simple where clause (in database speak) where COD != NULL, don't increment the Covid count."

Maybe they will go that route at some point.  There's explanation of why this method is being used, and it is fully disclosed, so again I don't see where the lies are.  Especially when people won't even use this material to create educated opinions to begin with.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - 04/08/20 at 11:24:36

Eegore wrote on 04/08/20 at 11:06:03:
"Well being a programmer I can see how you can code in a simple where clause (in database speak) where COD != NULL, don't increment the Covid count."

Maybe they will go that route at some point.  There's explanation of why this method is being used, and it is fully disclosed, so again I don't see where the lies are.  Especially when people won't even use this material to create educated opinions to begin with.

Yea no hurry, it takes 5 seconds of coding for a competent programmer, but no need to bother with one of those, we really need people whose skill is "government" to do government, especially when virus milk is readily flowing and there is an election to be won based on killing the economy.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #20 - 04/08/20 at 12:13:39

Eegore wrote on 04/08/20 at 10:54:23:
"...  I'm sure people here know much more than anyone in the CDC doing the job themselves, ..."

(Most probably said with tongue in cheek)

So then, the CDC, has stated:
"... The criteria for adding people to the Do Not Board and Lookout lists are;
Known or believed to be infectious with, or at risk for, a serious contagious disease that poses a public health threat to others during travel; and any of the following three:
Not aware of diagnosis or not following public health recommendations;
Likely to travel on a commercial flight involving the United States or travel internationally by any means;
Need to issue travel restriction to respond to a public health outbreak or to help enforce a public health order.
Once a person is placed on these lists, airlines will not issue a boarding pass to the person for any commercial flight within, arriving to, or departing from ..." the United States"

Then you totally admit, freedom, is dependent on a,
person/committee.
(Which no one knows, who he/she, or they, are)
Defining what:
"...or at risk for, a serious contagious disease..."
(Which can be EVERYBODY)

Really means !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #21 - 04/08/20 at 12:28:22

Not everyone hears the truth and those who did, may not grasp the importance of chalking up everyong who dies WITH CV as dying FROM it..
AND, every News reporter who broadcasts the number of dead just says how many have Died,, they dont add
But these numbers don't include the people who HAVE CV, but are asymptomatic, AND, the dead who have CV, but also had COPD, Diabetes, Hep C, Kidney disease,, whatever,, that May Well have been what ACTUALLY killed them,,
Our Death From CV numbers are ridiculously inflated as is the mortality rate..

C'mon Trump,,, make them tell the truth..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #22 - 04/08/20 at 15:45:52

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/08/20 at 12:28:22:
Not everyone hears the truth and those who did, may not grasp the importance of chalking up everyong who dies WITH CV as dying FROM it..
AND, every News reporter who broadcasts the number of dead just says how many have Died,, they dont add
But these numbers don't include the people who HAVE CV, but are asymptomatic, AND, the dead who have CV, but also had COPD, Diabetes, Hep C, Kidney disease,, whatever,, that May Well have been what ACTUALLY killed them,,
Our Death From CV numbers are ridiculously inflated as is the mortality rate..

C'mon Trump,,, make them tell the truth..

Sadly Trump is becoming part of the problem JOG. He's pulled $$$ from China. I'm really hoping he would send them lots of $$$$ in neat 410 million packages filled with good stuff like polonium and U235 and what not. Something with a nice and slow decay rate. If it will just destroy people and not touch buildings - well it may be a boon to the people of Taiwan and hong kong and the weigers in the west. But for sure don't use that kind in Wuhan and Beijing.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 04/08/20 at 18:07:17

"Then you totally admit, freedom, is dependent on a,
person/committee.
(Which no one knows, who he/she, or they, are)
Defining what:
"...or at risk for, a serious contagious disease..."
(Which can be EVERYBODY)

Really means !"

Isn't that like saying you are ok with people infecting others all over the country because they can never be told not to get on a plane?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 04/08/20 at 18:09:34

"AND, every News reporter who broadcasts the number of dead just says how many have Died,, they dont add
But these numbers don't include the people who HAVE CV, but are asymptomatic, AND, the dead who have CV, but also had COPD, Diabetes, Hep C, Kidney disease,, whatever,, that May Well have been what ACTUALLY killed them,, "

Then stop using news reporters as your education source.  Use more reliable material.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #25 - 04/08/20 at 18:34:24

Eegore wrote on 04/08/20 at 18:09:34:
"AND, every News reporter who broadcasts the number of dead just says how many have Died,, they dont add
But these numbers don't include the people who HAVE CV, but are asymptomatic, AND, the dead who have CV, but also had COPD, Diabetes, Hep C, Kidney disease,, whatever,, that May Well have been what ACTUALLY killed them,, "

Then stop using news reporters as your education source.  Use more reliable material.

Since I'M Making the point, and since I"M arguing against the lame bullshit reporting, isn't it OBVIOUS I have already done that? I was calling this before it was public. They arent using the asymptomatic,, C'mon, dude, 't be insulting my intelligence . Or my desire for Truth..The avearage person is being misled, not me,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 04/08/20 at 18:35:25

That was THE most lame assed thing I can remember you saying,, You should be embarrassed

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #27 - 04/08/20 at 18:43:56

Eegore wrote on 04/08/20 at 18:07:17:
 Isn't that like saying you are ok with people infecting others all over the country because they can never be told not to get on a plane?

Nop  LOLOLOLOLO

A Swing and a Miss,
Try Again

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #28 - 04/08/20 at 19:04:18

That is correct, the policy is a lie.

Dr. Scott Jensen, a Minnesota physician and Republican state senator said he received a 7-page document coaching him to fill out death certificates with a COVID-19 diagnosis without a lab test to confirm the patient actually had the virus.

“Last Friday I received a 7-page document that told me if I had an 86-year-old patient that had pneumonia but was never tested for COVID-19 but some time after she came down with pneumonia we learned that she had been exposed to her son who had no symptoms but later on was identified with COVID-19, then it would be appropriate to diagnose on the death certificate COVID-19,” Dr. Scott Jensen said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/huge-mn-senator-dr-reveals-hhs-docum...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #29 - 04/08/20 at 19:35:29

pg wrote on 04/08/20 at 19:04:18:
That is correct, the policy is a lie.
Dr. Scott Jensen, a Minnesota physician ..."

A-Yep I have known Scott for 40 some years.
He used to be my physician before he got to busy with politics.

In fact got a 'bulk' email today saying he was going to be on Fox tonight !
It said:
"...I will be joining Laura Ingraham tonight at 9pm on Fox News to share my thoughts on COVID-19. I will not apologize for refusing to give in to groupthink. The steps we are taking against COVID-19 are damaging our economy. Even more importantly though we are denying Americans’ access to medical care and instilling panic. We must refocus and restore basic freedoms and personal responsibility ... "

Eegore wrote on 04/08/20 at 06:53:31:
 I wouldn't proclaim to know without evidence.  So it could be, or it could not.  

I wonder if eegore now has evidence enough ?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 06:23:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The policy is, lie

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.