MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: The policy is, lie
Reply #135 - 04/19/20 at 14:51:03

eau de sauvage wrote on 04/19/20 at 14:19:20:
That's a rather interesting take, because of how the truth is about as opposite as it's possible to get. The people who are firmly in the crosshairs of my writing are the very academics themselves because I have developed a completely new body of work that undermines the entire field of academics whose subject matter is (and believe me I hate using this word because it sounds made up) sexology. And because 'sexology' is a soft science and because people are so frightened of the subject matter, it allow the so called self styled 'sexologists', the room to spout utter garbage without any serious peer review other than by equally vacant academics in this field. So you got that one wrong.
P&L, is that a profit and loss statement? If so you got that wrong too because money is not my motivation, my work is about knowledge, I even pay to have no advertising on my wordpress site, and I pay even more for my completely separate site where I have total control, just in case I piss off enough academics on wordpress.
I came across this video this morning on the beeb, https://www.bbc.com/reel/playlist/sexual-revolutions?vpid=p089qcr1 and it is chock full of the sort of nonsense that I will be deconstructing. My works is entirely original, paradigm shifting ground breaking and has taken 32 years to build, so once again you could not be more incorrect to think that I need the inputs, electronic or otherwise of so called academics in this field.
My work is for the next generation of teens growing up in a world where the only information they get about human sex and relationships is handed down not by adults but by overgrown children. Physically they are adults but emotionally they are children.

WOW, your Syntax, Style, Content, has dramatically changed, Dramatically !

Reminds me a lot of the person called 'tt', (and clones), who often Ranted, Spun, and Deflected about a subject.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #136 - 04/19/20 at 19:01:57

"Yet,
Who is telling the POTUS what to do !"

Show me an example of the CDC giving PCOD final results, without disclosure of method, especially to the POTUS, since those are what this is about.  

The CDC is lying because they publicly disclose their collection method and "the media" does what they want with that information.  No different than Trump knowing his Twitter posts will be altered to fit a news programs agenda, so Trump is a liar?

« Last Edit: 04/19/20 at 20:09:26 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #137 - 04/19/20 at 21:39:33

MnSpring wrote on 04/19/20 at 14:51:03:
WOW, your Syntax, Style, Content, has dramatically changed,
Reminds me a lot of the person called 'tt'...

If you have something to say, then say it, don't imply it. WTF is the above supposed to mean, you're not trolling me by suggesting that I'm posing as other posters? Or are you.

On another note regarding the concept of 'respect' which you brought up, let me quote Picasso, If the wise man disapproves, bad; If the simpleton applauds, worse.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #138 - 04/19/20 at 23:20:02

MnSpring claims I am multiple people too.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #139 - 04/20/20 at 01:17:19

Eegore wrote on 04/19/20 at 23:20:02:
 MnSpring claims I am multiple people too.

Interesting information, I think it would be fair to conclude that Mn is one of either WM or pg, or perhaps someone else. Sort of like the way Trump accuses others of what he himself does. That would explain his overly elaborate mark ups, that way if he just keeps it for the Mn account it would be less obvious. Because it's clear that he obsesses over "syntax", and neither of the above three post in the regular forums.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #140 - 04/20/20 at 10:33:49

eau de sauvage wrote on 04/19/20 at 21:39:33:
" ... WTF is the above supposed to mean, ..."
Eegore wrote on 04/19/20 at 23:20:02:
 MnSpring claims I am multiple people ...

"Methinks thou dost protest too much”.

Over a observation !

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin
Cheesy

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #141 - 04/20/20 at 10:48:31

Its not a protest.

Its an observation.

So if I observe that forums members are assessing that some may be multiple people posting as one, and I inform publicly how I am collecting this data, and that data is temporary because I may be wrong, am I a liar?

Or am I only a liar if the media takes that information and lies to you with it?

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #142 - 04/20/20 at 20:06:01

@PgSpring, whatever floats your boat.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print

« Home