Send Topic Print
The policy is, lie (Read 796 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: The policy is, lie
Reply #105 - 04/16/20 at 18:03:26

Someone is CHOOSING to spread information that includes deaths NOT CAUSED by CV.
They have admitted it.
Some people dont even know that yet.
For whatever reason, THAT's How they are doing it. I Dont CARE WHY.. Its irrelevant.
Its a CHOICE. The data could just as easily be provided without the aarmtwisting theyre doing on doctors, telling them to include deaths that HAVE NO BUSINESS being included..I dont CARE how NORMAL in some environments such behaviors ARE, They are KNOWINGLY choosing to give people INFLATED numbers. That LYING

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #106 - 04/16/20 at 19:27:01

"For whatever reason, THAT's How they are doing it. I Dont CARE WHY.. Its irrelevant."

That's part of the ignorance you are complaining about.  You wont even read the very material you are providing as proof.  Because its irrelevant, except for that one part, that wasn't even quoted correctly.  So you can now claim things that don't exist in that material through plausible deniability.  

"The data could just as easily be provided without the aarmtwisting theyre doing on doctors,"

So the data could be provided without developing a method for collecting it?  

I want data about suicide cases in vehicles, but I don't collect it.  

"They are KNOWINGLY choosing to give people INFLATED numbers."

But the CDC isn't, unless you can point to one..  That's you calling me a liar because Citizens Against Cars LLC made a video incorrectly displaying how I punch data into a computer.

Somebody else is selling you garbage, and you want the process changed so the idiots broadcasting inflated numbers don't scare people who are ignorant.  I get it, but that doesn't make me a liar.  The people broadcasting false numbers are liars.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #107 - 04/16/20 at 19:45:01

Yeah, they are.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #108 - 04/16/20 at 20:21:24

@Eegore,

To Jog: That's part of the ignorance you are complaining about.  You wont even read the very material you are providing as proof.  Because its irrelevant, except for that one part, that wasn't even quoted correctly.

Lol. Are you having fun yet?

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #109 - 04/16/20 at 20:30:28

"Lol. Are you having fun yet?"

I don't intend it to be an insult, I see how it can look that way.  I didn't have it read back to me before posting.

All I am saying is that the "Policy" is a collection method, and that method is publicly disclosed.  I don't think its the best method, however I am not an expert in etiology classification.  To say the policy is a lie because other organizations abuse it is inaccurate.

I think it's excessive to call anyone who discloses a procedure voluntarily a liar.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #110 - 04/17/20 at 00:41:59

@Eegore,

You misunderstand me, I meant that you are being so patient with JoG but he's never going to answer anything. Like myself we both waste our time replying to these people but they are never, as in never going to give an inch, nay, they are never going to give a micrometer.

Take "the absolute power" thread, I quoted William Barr who is more Trump's personal attorney and has prostituted himself at the altar of Trump, then I quoted Thurley, who was the one Constitution lawyer the the GOP could find to support Trump in the Impreachment hearings, as well as a GOP loyalist and Trump supporter, yet all three said basically, 'no' there is not absolute power.

Does that make any difference, nup. Did I think it would. No I didn't I just find it amusing to pull the rug out from under these Trump supporters who will invariably just say 'lies', or 'biased' as a general answer. So I quote people who have authority and are staunch Trump enablers, one of them quoting the actual words of the constitution. Just to see if they could undermine them. In this case they just pretend I said nothing.

This was a good exercise to prove, if any proof were needed that trying to play a straight bat and bring in some dispassionate arguements is just silly because they will never ever do anything other than spout Trump.

You seem to be talking to them as if you perhaps think that JoG might have actually read his own links. It's madness. So are you having fun bashing your head agains a brick wall, is what I meant.

I loled because I thought your reply to JoG was nicely understated.

You asked me once if I expected you to read all my posts and I perhaps responded a little harshly as I took it to be a sly attack, I see now that it was you just being literal and dispassionate. I should have simply answered 'no'. But now enough time has passed that surely you must see as I do that it's utterly crazy to try and think these people JoG, Mn, Wm, pg, are engaging in good faith. Of course they aren't but you still talk to them as if they might.

This is why I'll come out with some mindless abuse when they trash talk me, because why not. Look at you you are polite and patient but for what, does it make any difference.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #111 - 04/17/20 at 03:26:37

pg wrote on 04/16/20 at 14:29:02:
Eegore wrote on 04/16/20 at 10:20:22:
"Is this provisional?"

Yes.  

Not only is providing a diagnosis with a lab test is dishonest, it is fraudulent.  To say otherwise is simply asinine.....

Best regards,

This is what I posted.
Is this provisional?

Dr. Scott Jensen, a Minnesota physician and Republican state senator said he received a 7-page document coaching him to fill out death certificates with a COVID-19 diagnosis without a lab test to confirm the patient actually had the virus.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/huge-mn-senator-dr-reveals-hhs-docum...

Best regards,

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #112 - 04/17/20 at 03:28:53

eau de sauvage wrote on 04/17/20 at 00:41:59:
This is why I'll come out with some mindless abuse

Your posts speak for themselves and the fact you have been condemned by the mods twice recently.

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #113 - 04/17/20 at 05:33:09

This is what I posted.
Is this provisional?

Dr. Scott Jensen, a Minnesota physician and Republican state senator said he received a 7-page document coaching him to fill out death certificates with a COVID-19 diagnosis without a lab test to confirm the patient actually had the virus.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/huge-mn-senator-dr-reveals-hhs-docum...

Best regards,

I replied to this citing the information contained within the documents you provided.  Did you go through all of them and cross reference them with the CDC requests?

The CDC coding U07.2 is provisional.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #114 - 04/17/20 at 05:46:55

Eau to Eegore: This is why I'll come out with some mindless abuse when they trash talk me, because why not. Look at you you are polite and patient but for what, does it make any difference.

Does his attitude make a difference? I’ve had several disagreements with Eegore. I respect Eegore for his logic and openness to different points of view. I have a vague memory of getting him to reconsider a position one time, but he’s presented data and connected dots that’s made me reconsider my conclusions many times. My thought is he comes by his opinions based on real life experiences as I can honestly say I do as well. I, like most of us on here I would guess , respect Eegore.

You, on the other hand, are a talking head. If I had to guess, I’d say you’re in full time academia or something where the inputs you receive are entirely electronic. I doubt you’ve ever had a significant P&L hanging over your head.

I’m going to treat you like that despicable character who sat down at this table for a while, Mavi. Which is to say you offer me nothing of value so I’m ignoring you going forward.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #115 - 04/17/20 at 09:58:33

Eegore wrote on 04/16/20 at 20:30:28:
"... To say the policy is a lie because other organizations abuse it is inaccurate...." 

I have a question about coding.
About 6 weeks I was in Ajo AZ, I cut my hand and needed some stitches.
Went to the local Medical Center, and not having been their before, had to fill out a ream of paperwork.
The Doctor looked at my hand, shook his head asked what happened, told him some rusty barb wire in the desert 'bit' me. He laughed and said next time wear leather gloves. We talked and joked about the event while he numbed  the area, then ran some stitches in it. Then told the nurse to give a Teninis shot.
That's IT !!!

My Question is:  What is code 1220F.
The bill I have just received, (remainder after insurance), says, "PT Screened For Depression".

What is that ?
Was not tested in any way shape or form, nor asked any questions about depression.
So why is it their ?
Can you explain why someone, is making a decision, by only assumptions ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #116 - 04/17/20 at 10:34:57

"What is that ?
Was not tested in any way shape or form, nor asked any questions about depression.
So why is it their ?
Can you explain why someone, is making a decision, by only assumptions ?"

I can't explain that however the medical center you were at most likely could.  I recommend getting a hold of their patient representative and make an appointment.  Maybe they can outline how depression screening is done in that particular facility.  

If this happened at the facility I worked at, Providers interacting with you, in person and in video, are considered to be screening during the entirety of their interaction with you.  

If you show no signs of depression, you still have been screened by being treated and interacting with staff, they just observed no signs of concern.

That being said there was a time when every patient was asked if they had any thoughts of hurting themselves or others, feel depressed etc. etc. but that mandatory questioning has been removed.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #117 - 04/17/20 at 11:19:39

Eegore wrote on 04/17/20 at 10:34:57:
"... I recommend getting a hold of their patient representative and make an appointment.  Maybe they can outline how depression screening is done in that particular facility ..."

So you are saying  it’s perfectly OK, for each facility to do something,
which a universal Code applies to,
a completely different way ?

I certainly understand, their is more than one way to skin a cat.
However I am surprised that in the precise Medical field,
a National Code, for a thing, depends entirely, on someones feelings,
not a strict, repeatable, universal, way of doing that thing.

“… there was a time when every patient was asked if they …
... but that mandatory questioning has been removed …”

I do believe it was removed, because several Million people told the Doctor/Nurse,
(When they asked: ‘Do you have a Gun’)
“ It’s none of your F’en Business ! "

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #118 - 04/17/20 at 11:54:20

"So you are saying  it’s perfectly OK, for each facility to do something,
which a universal Code applies to,
a completely different way ?
"

That is not a universal code.  If you look under AAPC the CPT Code 1220F is patient history.

"However I am surprised that in the precise Medical field,
a National Code, for a thing, depends entirely, on someones feelings,
not a strict, repeatable, universal, way of doing that thing
."

Depression is not the same as a cut on the hand.  Psychology is not the same as Surgery, which is why they are considered different fields.  For instance you can't cut open hundreds of thousands of human brains, remove depression, and stitch them back together.  You can do that with a human hand, and even at that, there is no strict, repeatable, universal, way of treating a cut on a hand.  There are best practices, and multiple ways of fixing the same laceration.  This is why second opinions exist.  Also the coding you mention is the act of screening, not the result.  Not sure how feeling applies, you were either screened, or you were not.

The real question if we take it into context of this topic on this thread is:

If the medical center tells you exactly how they want staff to enter code 1220F, are they lying to you?  Or are they telling you the direct truth of what their expectations are, even if those expectations are ridiculous.

"I do believe it was removed, because several Million people told the Doctor/Nurse,
(When they asked: ‘Do you have a Gun’)
“ It’s none of your F’en Business ! "

At our facility it was done due to an increase of child trafficking and prostitution.

« Last Edit: 04/17/20 at 12:54:45 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #119 - 04/17/20 at 14:38:29

Eegore wrote on 04/17/20 at 05:33:09:
This is what I posted.
Is this provisional?

Best regards,

I replied to this citing the information contained within the documents you provided.  Did you go through all of them and cross reference them with the CDC requests?

The CDC coding U07.2 is provisional.

No the burden is on you, I challenged your position.  I see nothing in your argument that would alter my view in the least.

'Not only is providing a diagnosis with a lab test is dishonest, it is fraudulent.  To say otherwise is simply asinine.....'

Best regards,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 08:25:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The policy is, lie

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.