The policy is, lie (Read 796 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: The policy is, lie
Reply #90 - 04/16/20 at 10:20:22

"Is this provisional?"

Yes.  Did you read my response and go over the forms when I responded to this the first time?  

""This section on the death certificate is for reporting the sequence of conditions that led directly to death. The immediate cause of death, which is the disease or condition that directly preceded death and is not necessarily the underlying cause of death (UCOD), should be reported on line a. The conditions that led to the immediate cause of death should be reported in a logical sequence in terms of time and etiology below it."

"When a death is due to COVID–19, it is likely the UCOD and thus, it should be reported on the lowest line used in Part I of the death certificate."

Based off of this, a public document, I would say that the provisional coding is not an attempt to cover-up leading mortality cause.  If you filed this type of paperwork you would see that the lowest line is not typically what would be considered the cause of death.

I don't exactly have issue with the examples provided in the appendix of VSRG Ro#03, what would you change?"

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #91 - 04/16/20 at 10:26:18

"News reports telling us about deaths, telling us it's CV, when it's not, call it what you want, it's LYING."

News reports.  Not CDC reports.  So when News reports say something about Trump and do not include all the facts does that mean Trump is lying?  You are saying the CDC is lying because the news reports their public disclosure information wrong.

Right now, everyone who listens to the news believes yesterday was terrible, but nobody knows how many were even related to cv. Because they are lying..

The CDC lied because people believe the news.  So again since the "news" that you in another thread said is typically wrong, should be trusted in this one issue?  Fake news only exists if you like the source material, but its Good news if you don't like the source material?

"Provisional coding my tushy,
Alternative facts much?"

By this I can only assess that you do not know what provisional means.  It is literally a situation that is intended for change, and all of it may be excluded from release data.  I will ask again, and you will probably ignore it again:

If I tell you, and submit in writing that I am creating a data pool of vehicle related deaths that Include suicides in non-moving vehicles as a provisional count, not intended for final count purposes, am I lying?

Am I lying to you if I tell you how I am collecting my data?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #92 - 04/16/20 at 10:57:50

Eegore wrote on 04/16/20 at 10:26:18:
"...  you do not know what provisional means.  It is literally a situation that is intended for change, and all of it may be excluded from release data. ..."

Read that a bit slower.
"...and all of it   may be   excluded from release data..."

In my experience,
‘...work in administration...', (for a government, or private entity, which depends on Grants/Donations), means.
The absolute and precise movement of a piece of paper from one side of a desk to the other.
And,
‘...physical security...', (for a government, or private entity, which depends on Grants/Donations), means.
Tough Guy saying: ‘do what your are told to do, or else’.

Did not know that a side effect was the total and complete understanding/knowledge, (to the exclusion of anyone else that has studied the event/s), of how entities, which rely on donations/grants, use numbers/statistics, gathered by means those entities have themselves directed how to record, and how those numbers are used, by a organization, which relies on, Grants/Donations.

The stats count all Suicide, as School Shooting. If the Suicide is committed on owned or leased School property.
Now why, would someone do that ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #93 - 04/16/20 at 11:19:21

"‘...work in administration...', (for a government, or private entity, which depends on Grants/Donations), means.
The absolute and precise movement of a piece of paper from one side of a desk to the other."

Incorrect, I very specifically said I didn't work at a desk or office, but you chose to remove that part.  Now why, would someone do that ?

"...physical security...', (for a government, or private entity, which depends on Grants/Donations), means.
Tough Guy saying: ‘do what your are told to do, or else’.
"

Incorrect.  Physical security are walls and locks, you are referring to manned or personnel security.  

"The stats count all Suicide, as School Shooting. If the Suicide is committed on owned or leased School property.
Now why, would someone do that ?"

Multiple reasons, one may be, (read that as slow as you want) funding.

If I tell you, and submit in writing that I am creating a data pool of vehicle related deaths that Include suicides in non-moving vehicles as a provisional count, not intended for final count purposes, am I lying?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #94 - 04/16/20 at 11:52:24

Evidence has been presented that they are using non CV death to inflate the numbers.
People are being TOLD, DAILY about the deaths. They are Intentionally generating fear. Now, you can posture and twist however you want, but THAT is what is HAPPENING. You think that because someone has Said they will revise the numbers toward a more accurate figure Later that the numbers they are telling people, inaccurate, INTENTIONALLY AND UNNECESSARILY inaccurate, isn't LYING.
Well, that's what I call it.
You call it whatever you need to call.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #95 - 04/16/20 at 11:56:38

"numbers they are telling people,"

Who is they?

Is the CDC "telling" these numbers or some "news" source?  

You are saying the CDC is lying but you aren't referencing CDC data, you are referencing "news".  What part of the CDC forms are false?

If I tell you how I am collecting data, am I a liar?  Or is the guy taking my data and telling you false numbers the liar?  

Any particular reason you won't answer that question?  I don't ignore yours.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #96 - 04/16/20 at 14:29:02

Eegore wrote on 04/16/20 at 10:20:22:
"Is this provisional?"

Yes.  

Not only is providing a diagnosis with a lab test is dishonest, it is fraudulent.  To say otherwise is simply asinine.....

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #97 - 04/16/20 at 15:01:04

@wM,
It Eau. His only purpose is to display his out of control hatred for Trump and his excessive jealousy at him as well as all things American.

OK, now we can go down a more interesting route, please tell me what I would be jealous of?

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #98 - 04/16/20 at 15:07:03

Eegore wrote on 04/16/20 at 11:56:38:
"numbers they are telling people,"

Who is they?

Is the CDC "telling" these numbers or some "news" source?  

You are saying the CDC is lying but you aren't referencing CDC data, you are referencing "news".  What part of the CDC forms are false?

If I tell you how I am collecting data, am I a liar?  Or is the guy taking my data and telling you false numbers the liar?  

Any particular reason you won't answer that question?  I don't ignore yours.

How am I supposed to KNOW exactly who is lying? Did you see the instructions to the doctor? Is the DOCTOR LYING? Id deaths are Attributed to to CV because someone who had a poaitive result post mortem but they died in a wreck,, I call that a lie,, CAN you ATTEST your SOURCE IS honest? wEVE SEEN SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE TO SERIOUSLY QUESTION THE VALIDITY OF THE NUMBERS WE ARE BEING TOLD. who, exactly IS crEATING THOSE NUMBERS, who the fukk knows?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #99 - 04/16/20 at 16:07:31

"Not only is providing a diagnosis with a lab test is dishonest, it is fraudulent.  To say otherwise is simply asinine....."

That's not what I am talking about.  I am saying that the act of disclosing the provisional coding method, publicly, and in writing, is not a lie.  It is the opposite - it is telling the truth about how the provisional coding is being done, and they provided examples.

I already said I don't think it is the best method, but if you read the entirety of the process you would know they aren't considering UCOD as SARS-COV-2 in COD statistics.  

JoG claims the CDC is releasing these numbers, and also saying its from "news".  Which is it?  Is the CDC lying when they disclose their data collection method, or is the "news" lying when they release information the way they do?

So again: I don't exactly have issue with the examples provided in the appendix of VSRG Ro#03, what would you change?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #100 - 04/16/20 at 16:22:54

"How am I supposed to KNOW exactly who is lying? Did you see the instructions to the doctor?"

Yes, in full.  I also read and did the exercise in VSRG#03, did you?  What part of those orders, specifically reference the words, and what you disagree with.

"Is the DOCTOR LYING?"

No.  The doctor provide verifiable evidence, did you read all of it, then reference the supplemental materials?  If so what part of that material is dishonest, and how can disclosure of method even be dishonest?

"Id deaths are Attributed to to CV because someone who had a poaitive result post mortem but they died in a wreck,, I call that a lie"

I'd call that a lie too, except the documentation you linked doesn't say to do that.  If it does, and I missed it, please point out, in the actual documentation where it says to place SARS-COV-2 as UCOD outside of standard etiology practice.

"CAN you ATTEST your SOURCE IS honest?"

Its your source I am referencing.  And the totality of the evidence points to yes, since the material is documented thoroughly and exists on what appears to be live unaltered video.  

"wEVE SEEN SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE TO SERIOUSLY QUESTION THE VALIDITY OF THE NUMBERS WE ARE BEING TOLD. who, exactly IS crEATING THOSE NUMBERS, who the fukk knows?"

I agree.  Except you are saying that the act of telling you how those numbers are coded temporarily is a lie.  The CDC is lying when they tell you how they are collecting data for their own use.

So I answered your questions, and I expect you will continue to refuse to answer mine but here it goes anyway:

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #101 - 04/16/20 at 16:35:09

Is spreading
Knowingly inflated numbers LYING?
Fukkin sure is.
I don't givafukk how you
Adjust them later.
Including KNOWN FALSE DATA , reporting it, scaring the crap outta ignorant people and giving those of us who know data that really tell us nothing
Is LYING.
You play with it however you want.
We are needlessly being fed numbers that only cause concern for the ignorant and leave people like me with exactly ZERO useful information.
Yeah, fits my definition of a lie..
Who is responsible for it?
FukkifIknow..

Whoever is demanding doctors report death as CV CAUSED, when it wasn't is lying.
Why include what doesn't belong, so you can LATER remove it?
Funding?
Yeah, Bullshit, it takes MORE time to work through data and remove what doesn't belong than to not demand Bullshit Be included. Stop being an apologist for shoddy work. Liars,, that is what they are.
You done?
Because I am.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #102 - 04/16/20 at 17:22:56

"Is spreading
Knowingly inflated numbers LYING?"

Yes.  Is the CDC doing this or your sh!t news source?

"Including KNOWN FALSE DATA , reporting it, scaring the crap outta ignorant people and giving those of us who know data that really tell us nothing
Is LYING."

"reporting it"  Is the CDC reporting this, or your sh!t news source?

Since people are ignorant they shouldn't disclose how they collect information?  Too scary.

"We are needlessly being fed numbers "

By the CDC or your sh!t news source?

"Who is responsible for it?
FukkifIknow.."

You claim the CDC is lying so they are responsible by your definition.

"Whoever is demanding doctors report death as CV CAUSED, when it wasn't is lying."

So you are choosing to ignore the appendix of VSRG Ro#03, or never bothered to read it.  What would you change?

"Why include what doesn't belong, so you can LATER remove it?"

Collective pooling of data is very common.  Provisional coding is a normal practice among many fields of work.  You collect data, then categorize it.  Instead of only collecting data that fits your categories.  

" it takes MORE time to work through data and remove what doesn't belong than to not demand Bullshit Be included"

Yes it does.  It is also more accurate because you can create categories and metrics based off of evidence, instead of ignoring data that doesn't fit a category you created before you had all the data.  But what do thousands of people working in data collection over hundreds of years know?  Less than you it seems.

"You done?"

No.  I respectfully answer your questions and you continue to ignore mine.  My assessment is that you refuse to answer because it proves a point you are unwilling to accept, or discuss.  But I will ask again:

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #103 - 04/16/20 at 17:25:36

Unless you Disclose at every time you give out numbers that
The Numbers LOOK higher han they really are
and tell people they are being given inflated figures that they really cant USE in their daily lives, YES.m You are.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #104 - 04/16/20 at 17:40:29

"Unless you Disclose at every time you give out numbers that
The Numbers LOOK higher han they really are
and tell people they are being given inflated figures that they really cant USE in their daily lives, YES.m You are.
"

I agree with that.  So, where is the CDC publishing official counts, with the provisional coding methods not disclosed?  That's a real question.  If this is being done somewhere I have issue with that.

In your examples I am interpreting it more like this:

I tell you I am including suicides in non-moving vehicles as part of my initial data pool, and that the data will change as evidence is analyzed.  It makes no sense.  I submit it in writing, then on national TV.

Citizens Against Bad Cars LLC publishes a video that includes non-moving vehicles as vehicular homicide cases.  CNN repeats the story to millions.

Ignorant citizens get scared of cars because they chose to use the video, and CNN as their primary education on the issue.

You call me a liar.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 10:43:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The policy is, lie

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.