Send Topic Print
Listen to the experts (Read 29 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Listen to the experts
04/07/20 at 04:48:19

Read an interesting piece on this. Not a great article so no need to post a link but there was a good line that caught my eye.

“Do not so easily hand your sovereignty over to the experts, especially without skeptical vetting.”

Of course all of us vet differently. My local news station has been on a campaign against the drugs Trump and others have been touting as showing promise. Since this station is dead set against Trump, of course the tone of their “news” was to show their opinion this is a bad idea. To do that, they found a lupus patient who said she was having a hard time getting her prescription filled because people were hoarding. It’s a prescription, how do you hoard that? Now I’m not a news producer but that’s a question I would have answered. Also, what’s the consequences of a lupus patient misses doses? Fatal? Again, if I’m a news producer, I’d want to know that.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Listen to the experts
Reply #1 - 04/07/20 at 07:30:33

Much like those people in AZ who the news media said took Cho-Q because Trump said its effective and the husband dies and wife is in ICU …
Well they didn't take Clo-Q because they were unable to find it - well, d-uh, shortage as well as prescription required - so they too the next best thing. Pool cleaner. Chloroquine Phosphate is in pool cleaner, so what's a phosphate if not an added nutrition. Yea. Plus it makes clean inside just like pools.
Never mind that it breaks to phosphoric acid LOL. Anyway it was Trumps fault. Well India has successfully treated people with Clo-Q and Azithromycin and zinc - exactly what several doctors have done in the US as well.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #2 - 04/07/20 at 08:20:34

If you have the stomach for it, spend some time listening to CNN, MSNBC, CBS  etc. Listen to the lefist politicians and some foreign news outlets, in particular European ones.

Read (or listen) between the lines.

A lot of these people are actively rooting for all of these experimental therapies to fail. They would rather people keep dying than for Trump to be right about anything.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 04/07/20 at 08:34:37

They would rather people keep dying than for Trump to be right about anything.

Spotted that, didja?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 04/07/20 at 14:36:34

oldNslow wrote on 04/07/20 at 08:20:34:
If you have the stomach for it, spend some time listening to CNN, MSNBC, CBS  etc. Listen to the lefist politicians and some foreign news outlets, in particular European ones.

Read (or listen) between the lines.

A lot of these people are actively rooting for all of these experimental therapies to fail. They would rather people keep dying than for Trump to be right about anything.

Is anyone surpised?  They want to kill babies until the very last heart beat before they are born.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 04/07/20 at 17:59:37

IIRC, lefties seem to be of the opinion there are
A
Too many people on the planet
B
WE are a Virus on Mother Nature

So, Let's let Bill Gates make our vaccines

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 15:42:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Listen to the experts

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.