Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
It's offical! Trump is Number One on Facebook. (Read 28 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
It's offical! Trump is Number One on Facebook.
04/04/20 at 22:33:42

He said so himself, so it must be true.

Asked if tweeting threats at Iran was helpful to relations between the two countries, Trump turned the query into one about the power of his online following.

“Did you know I was number one on Facebook?” the president asked. “I mean, I just found out I’m number one on Facebook. I thought that was very nice, for whatever it means.”

Trump is not, in fact, anywhere close to “number one” on Facebook, whether in likes or other common measures. His predecessor Barack Obama, for example, has 54 million followers, compared to 29 million for Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-daily-reality-show-coronavirus-...

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: It's offical! Trump is Number One on Facebook.
Reply #1 - 04/05/20 at 00:05:13

He may not be number one, but lots of people read what he says..
Do you read what he says?
Are you a follower?
I don't remember what thread it was where I showed you what Fauci said,,
I saw it and a few posts beyond mine but you had not replied, now I can't find it..
So, were you satisfied that Fauci wasn't super concerned? Trump was not downplaying it ..that Trump was getting his approach right from Fauci?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #2 - 04/05/20 at 03:19:25

The point was that Trump just says anything he feel like lying about, whether it's important or trivial. A classic clinical narcissist.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 04/05/20 at 05:31:15

eau de sauvage wrote on 04/05/20 at 03:19:25:
The point was that Trump just says anything he feel like lying about, whether it's important or trivial. A classic clinical narcissist.

Sounds like a nearly perfect description of yourself.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 04/05/20 at 09:31:55

Obama was of impeccable Moral character (as far as we know). He did terrible damage to the US. Remember Jobless recovery ??? That's cos he let in illegals and H1's en-masse destroying American jobs by giving them to foreigners. Then was the wageless recovery … dumbass - these are called recession. Then there was the famous "change his calculus" after losing Crimea to Putin.
Trump is a Jerk, A-Hoal, etc etc etc but in 3 yrs my wages have risen I have bargaining power vs employers and that also gives me the choice to do my best work. I am not stuck making poor wages for poor work because that's not what my expertise in. If I am a pitcher, don't make me be a catcher and say sadly that position only pays minimum wage, the pitchers we have are pinch hitters who also are making minimum wage. Trust me, there are companies that used to do that.

Are we tired of winning like Trump said - well, we're tired of the whining from the losers he's squeezing so they're squealing. Yea he's an A$$. We don't care, he's helping me. Atleast till China eco-bombed us.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 22:02:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › It's offical! Trump is Number One on Facebook.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.