Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
After solving the ME, Jared has a new mission. (Read 110 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: After solving the ME, Jared has a new mission.
Reply #15 - 04/03/20 at 18:29:46

How long has the Israeli/Palestenian problem existed?
How many have tried to resolve it?
But Jared is a clown because HE couldnt get it..
Why didnt OBAMA fix it? He had Eight YEARS,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #16 - 04/03/20 at 19:07:38

No one has fixed it because it's an unfixable problem as long as the Palestinian leadership has he destruction of Israel as part of what is their version of a constitution.

The point was not that the wooden Jared did not fix it, the point was that he never even attempted to because he's a real estate developer. Being Jewish is not a qualification to solve the problem.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 04/04/20 at 06:40:37

eau de sauvage wrote on 04/03/20 at 19:07:38:
No one has fixed it because it's an unfixable problem as long as the Palestinian leadership has he destruction of Israel as part of what is their version of a constitution.

The point was not that the wooden Jared did not fix it, the point was that he never even attempted to because he's a real estate developer. Being Jewish is not a qualification to solve the problem.

There is 2 massive oak trees in my front yard. I want to remove them to build something. The quote was for 3000 or something. I could have attempted to eat my way through the trees and then eat the stumps. Instead I never even attempted. And now its gonna cost me 3k. LOL.

Sometimes doing nothing is as good as any other solution.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #18 - 04/04/20 at 22:40:49

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/04/04/how-lucky-we-are-have-jare...

Just published today. An hilarious and scathing report on The Jared.

Yes, thank heavens there was one person who always knew he could rise to any challenge, and that his mind was capable of absorbing any question, no matter how complex. Could Jared Kushner be the greatest genius who has ever lived? It’s a possibility that Jared Kushner cannot rule out.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 04/05/20 at 03:08:29

Do you just want to rant and rave or do want to address issues and come to actually honest understanding?
I don't see a reason to even try to talk to you if you're not gonna accept facts that contradict your opinions and modify your attitude to align with the facts.

Fact
Fauci said what he said, I posted it somewhere, FOR YOU..
I never saw another post from you in that thread.
How do you know anything about Kushner and what he did or didn't try?
You think WaPo, effectively the print version of CNN, is ever gonna say anything that isn't critical of everything that comes outta the Trump administration?
Somehow WaPo saying what you want to believe makes it true? Ohhh, it Could be true,, but just that one source should not be enough for anyone to think they have the facts..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #20 - 04/05/20 at 03:22:49

Do you just want to rant and rave or do want to address issues and come to actually honest understanding?

Er it's actually you who rant and rave, but then that's Trump's favourite tactic isn't it, accusing others of what he himself does. Am I surprised.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 04/05/20 at 04:48:39

You do know other people are reading this, right?
Okay, done
I tried.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #22 - 04/05/20 at 07:00:33

eau de sauvage wrote on 04/04/20 at 22:40:49:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/04/04/how-lucky-we-are-have-jare...

Just published today. An hilarious and scathing report on The Jared.

Yes, thank heavens there was one person who always knew he could rise to any challenge, and that his mind was capable of absorbing any question, no matter how complex. Could Jared Kushner be the greatest genius who has ever lived? It’s a possibility that Jared Kushner cannot rule out.

Paysite garbage.
Of course they're spewing shiittte - not that I even like The Jared. But that article is just sensationalism to make you pay for their BS.
That's what this covid 19 is all about. Advertising gold mine. Same as a hurricane or other disaster that provides many many photo ops and lots of scary language to keep you riveted to it so they make bank like a super bowl ad.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 20:20:24

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › After solving the ME, Jared has a new mission.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.