Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
After solving the ME, Jared has a new mission. (Read 110 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
After solving the ME, Jared has a new mission.
04/03/20 at 06:48:56

After the Pinocchio looking Jared Kushner was dispatched to solve the Palestinian/Israel conflict with his astounding new plan, his efforts came to nothing at all.

He solved the Israel/Palestinian problem in much the same way as Trump solved N.Koreas nuke problem, in other words he achieved nothing at all, Korea is still testing nukular weapons and missiles.

Jared's new mission is to run the SARS CoV-2 response which is surely why the USA has the steepest curve by far of any other country in the world.

Your life is now in Jared's hands, what could possibly go wrong.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: After solving the ME, Jared has a new mission.
Reply #1 - 04/03/20 at 07:04:52

Once again, blame the ambulance driver for driving too slow to where a drunk has plowed into pedestrians.
Oooo now you're saying the ambulance driver is different than the previous one ????
Rearrange the deck chairs on the titanic all you want.
China virus is killing people and our  economies are Fcuked, while china has shut off the press, claimed they're not dying and started making shitte again.
No one gonna stop this global domination now. Keep practicing - hoooo haaaaaaigh …

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 04/03/20 at 08:22:41

eau de sauvage wrote on 04/03/20 at 06:48:56:
After the Pinocchio looking Jared Kushner was dispatched to solve the Palestinian/Israel conflict with his astounding new plan, his efforts came to nothing at all.

He solved the Israel/Palestinian problem in much the same way as Trump solved N.Koreas nuke problem, in other words he achieved nothing at all, Korea is still testing nukular weapons and missiles.

Jared's new mission is to run the SARS CoV-2 response which is surely why the USA has the steepest curve by far of any other country in the world.

Your life is now in Jared's hands, what could possibly go wrong.

The US has the steepest curve for a million reasons, the least of which is Jared Kushner.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #3 - 04/03/20 at 08:24:35

The point is, is Jared Kushner failed Middle East supremo, the right person to manage this response.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 04/03/20 at 08:29:38

He’s not managing this response and everybody failed ME diplomacy.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 04/03/20 at 08:39:40

eau de sauvage wrote on 04/03/20 at 08:24:35:
The point is, is Jared Kushner failed Middle East supremo, the right person to manage this response.

Aaaaaahhh He's failed in the same filth the British failed in 100 yrs ago. Aaah I get it.
OK your complaint is that the driver of the ambulance is left handed - Duly noted.

Drunk plowed his car into 30 people at the carnival. And Stupid trump dispatches a left handed Ambulance driver.
Wow, that's terrible. Terrible lefty driver. Useless.
Happy now.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #6 - 04/03/20 at 08:41:39

No my complaint is that the ambulance driver had his license disqualified for being unable to drive. It is specious to use such an absurdly false analogy to undercut an argument.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 04/03/20 at 08:43:23

eau de sauvage wrote on 04/03/20 at 08:41:39:
No my complaint is that the ambulance driver had his license disqualified for being unable to drive.

Yes that's the cause of the problem in this example - Perfectly clear to me now how you think.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #8 - 04/03/20 at 08:47:07

Well it's perfectly clear to anyone how anyone else thinks by what they post. And your point is?

Kushner was not qualified to deal with the Middle East, but to be fair to him he was probably just lining up real estate deals for further down the track.

But then no-one in the US really gives much of a toss about the Middle East, however they do give a toss about the response to the pandemic, and putting a realestate developer with no relevant qualifications in charge of the response, doesn't seem like the best idea.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 04/03/20 at 08:51:58

eau de sauvage wrote on 04/03/20 at 08:47:07:
Well it's perfectly clear to anyone how anyone else thinks by what they post. And your point is?

Kushner was not qualified to deal with the Middle East, but to be fair to him he was probably just lining up real estate deals for further down the track.

But then no-one in the US really gives much of a toss about the Middle East, however they do give a toss about the response to the pandemic, and putting a realestate developer with no relevant qualifications in charge of the response, doesn't seem like the best idea.

Ooooo yea that's the problem. Sure, any one but the drunk fool who plowed his car into a crowd …

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #10 - 04/03/20 at 08:56:10

At worst you could say is Jared provides an alternate avenue to providing resources to the cause.  It's a 'what ever it takes' to getting industry support.  But you'd rather have everyone march to one drummer.

The ambulance is full, the bridge is out.  Do you wait for a new one to be built?

WWW   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 04/03/20 at 09:45:17

eau de sauvage wrote on 04/03/20 at 08:47:07:

Who is qualified given that no one has succeeded?

A real estate developer as opposed to who? A community organizer? Trump’s done fine. Not perfect, but no one responded perfectly.

If I had to guess, I’d say you’re in academia.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 04/03/20 at 10:19:41

The whole clusterfcuk of government is a spaghetti bowl of corrupt, bureaucratic, diplomatic, selectively principled, on all sides of any operation. The difference between one combination of those and another combination of those is pretty much 0.

Like - solve the middle east - it involves like 50 countries each with its own geo political agenda only some of which you know and everything is changing constantly alliances, animosities etc etc etc.

Same as the current Covid 19. Put Obama and his band of bureaucrats in charge, and the result will be the same, but the press will be lathered up and busy bu!tfcuking each other to ecstasy. The dead people will still be the same, only their family will be a lot happier about it (remember most cases are in democrap areas, near about 77%). Obama didn't have a vaccine for covid19 hidden magically up hi$ a$$ either, in fact the research was defunded under Obama first in 2015/16.  If this was in Obama presidency, ranting raving fools like Kate of Kate news today would be up in arms (BTW I think she's the dumbest air head on the planet)

Anyway take your pick of who would be angry or pacified. The outcome is the same. The people get shafted, the elite make out like bandits.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #13 - 04/03/20 at 10:22:12

WebsterMark wrote on 04/03/20 at 09:45:17:
"...If I had to guess, I’d say you’re in academia..."  

Not with that Mouth  LOLOLOLOL

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #14 - 04/03/20 at 10:31:07

BTW problems like hurricanes, pandemics etc etc are unsolvable because they are news lotteries. The phenomenon of "surge pricing" gets these news coverage beyond belief. Wouldn't you constantly cover ever tree whooshing around and every cow flying around if you knew for every minute that is on the air you're making bank like super bowl ad $$$.
They need to throw the anti racketeering bill on the news media for this "phenomenon".
BTW what's the difference between a hurricane and a pandemic ?
A hurricane only gives us 3 days to make bank, pandemics are the gifts that keep on giving.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 20:22:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › After solving the ME, Jared has a new mission.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.