Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Fauci puts the kibosh on a parade. (Read 34 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Fauci puts the kibosh on a parade.
03/29/20 at 18:17:07

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Dr. Anthony Fauci spent several hours on Saturday gently explaining to Donald J. Trump why it would be “a bad idea” to hold a giant parade to celebrate the great job the President is doing to combat covid-19, Dr. Fauci has confirmed.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/fauci-gently-tells-trump-why-...

Now we see why Trump just did another reverse on opening for Easter...

Fauci Tricks Trump Into Believing There Is No Easter This Year
https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/fauci-tricks-trump-into-belie...

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Fauci puts the kibosh on a parade.
Reply #1 - 03/29/20 at 19:37:09

I like al the Anti-Fauci stuff on Twitter claiming he's part of a deep-state organization to get Trump out of office.

They are using a 7 year old quote of him "praising" Hillary Clinton as "Proof" he is out to take Trump down.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #2 - 03/29/20 at 20:04:42

Check out my latest thread Eegore, my head is spinning, especially the bit where Fox News says the US were the most prepared and then they quote the report that says they were 19th

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1585529404

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 03/30/20 at 04:23:13

he's part of a deep-state organization

He has served as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) since 1984.  I'm not say he is out to get trump, but 36 years in the swamp is not good.

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) is one of the 27 institutes and centers that make up the National Institutes of Health (NIH), an agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 03/30/20 at 06:33:33

pg wrote on 03/30/20 at 04:23:13:
he's part of a deep-state organization

He has served as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) since 1984.  I'm not say he is out to get trump, but 36 years in the swamp is not good.

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) is one of the 27 institutes and centers that make up the National Institutes of Health (NIH), an agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

Best regards,

Yup, his skill at this point is - Government. I have been a software engineer for almost that long, except I have never been in 1 company for more than 2 yrs at a stretch, I've flip flopped between 2 companies a lot cumulatively over 10 in each possibly, but I have teammates who are getting to the 10yr mark in my current company - and they are the best at getting others up to speed because its all about shuffling paper, do it right and it runs like a swiss watch - yes essential skill, but I am not asking them how to do much of anything - google is my go to and if the information is blocked or whatever reason, I go to them and say - get this unblocked and 5-10 mins later - I get it unblocked - If I had to do that - will take me hours.
That's the difference between a "subject matter expert" and an "organizational expert" You need both, but you try to use one instead of the other. plan on having a lot of nightmares.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/19/24 at 11:04:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Fauci puts the kibosh on a parade.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.