Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Timeline of Trump's comments (Read 16 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Timeline of Trump's comments
03/29/20 at 04:34:16

Read it and weep. Or probably better to laugh as laughing helps the body fighting disease.

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

Feb 15th 15 cases

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

Feb 24th 53 cases

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

Feb 25th 57 cases

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

Feb 26th 60 cases

February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

Feb 27th 60 cases

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

Feb 28th 63 cases

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

Mar 2nd 100 cases & 6 deaths

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

Mar 4th 158 cases & 11 deaths

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

Mar 5th 221 cases & 12 deaths

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

Mar 6th 319 cases

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White
House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

Mar 8th 541 cases & 15 deaths

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

March 9: "The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant.”

Mar 9th 704 cases & 26 deaths

March 10: "It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away."

March 10: “As you know, it’s about 600 cases, it’s about 26 deaths, within our country. And had we not acted quickly, that number would have been substantially more.”

March 10: “And it hit the world. And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

Mar 10th 994 cases & 30 deaths

March 11: “I think we’re going to get through it very well.”

Mar 11th 1301 cases & 38 deaths

March 12: “It’s going to go away. ... The United States, because of what I did and what the administration did with China, we have 32 deaths at this point … when you look at the kind of numbers that you’re seeing coming out of other countries, it’s pretty amazing when you think of it.”

Mar 12th 1630 cases & 41 deaths

March 13: Says Food and Drug Administration “will bring, additionally, 1.4 million tests on board next week and 5 million within a month. I doubt we’ll need anywhere near that.”

Mar 13th 2183 cases & 48 deaths

March 14: “We’re using the full power of the federal government to defeat the virus, and that’s what we’ve been doing.” Also retweeted supporter Candace Owens who cited “good news” on coronavirus, including that, “Italy is hit hard, experts say, because they have the oldest population in Europe (average age of those that have died is 81).”

Mar 14th 2770 cases & 57 deaths

March 15: “This is a very contagious virus. It’s incredible. But it’s something that we have tremendous control over.”

Mar 15th 3613 cases & 69 deaths

March 16: “If you’re talking about the virus, no, that’s not under control for any place in the world. ... I was talking about what we’re doing is under control, but I’m not talking about the virus.”

Mar 16th 4596cases & 87 deaths

March 17: “We’re going to win. And I think we’re going to win faster than people think -- I hope.”

Mar 17th 6344 cases & 110 deaths

Mar 24: “I’d love to have the country opened up and just raring to go by Easter,”

Mar 24th 54,856 cases & 780 deaths

This one ad is all it will take to defeat Trump, because by Oct, Covid-19 and it's aftermath and resonances, will be the only thing people are concerned about. This ad is really a public service.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: Timeline of Trump's comments
Reply #1 - 03/29/20 at 04:49:26

Actually this one is even better. I like the bit where Trump says "35 thousand die each year on average from the flu, and so far we have lost nobody to Corona virus in the United States." and the crowd at his rally cheers.

That's like the guy who falls out of the top floor of the empire state bldg and as he passes the 50th floor says, "well I haven't hit the bottom yet"

It's kind of ironic that Trumps standard strategy is to smear and deny. Well you can't malign a virus, and you cannot deny piles of dead. And he cannot cover it, and best of all he cannot change the narrative, there's no news cycle any longer, it's just one long news cycle stuck on repeat.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Timeline of Trump's comments
Reply #2 - 03/29/20 at 04:54:23

Actually it was 56K last year in the US, that is over 4,600 a month.  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 08:05:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Timeline of Trump's comments

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.