Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Should POTUS inhibit medical supply chains? (Read 12 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Should POTUS inhibit medical supply chains?
03/28/20 at 23:36:15

“I say, ‘Mike, don’t call the governor of Washington; you’re wasting your time with him. Don’t call the woman in Michigan. It doesn’t make any difference what happens."

"If they don’t treat you right, I don’t call,” Trump added, noting Pence is a “different type of person” who will “call quietly anyway.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HefMO2_HcRU

So this is the POTUS basically indicating that if a Governor is not "appreciative" then then Pence should not communicate with them about getting medical aid to US citizens.

Seems that "appreciative" is too broad of a term for me to accept as one that dictates if I can get medical supplies to medical centers.  I get the idea of it, but I also think if I was given orders to not communicate with a medical center that needs supplies my company can deliver I would want something more than "appreciative" as guidance.

If I am going to look into someone's eyes that watched a family member die I would not want to explain that I could have delivered life-saving equipment but didn't because I felt the Governor was not appreciative enough.

Is "appreciative" an acceptable term to use to justify the withholding of communication during a national emergency?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 02:47:11

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Should POTUS inhibit medical supply chains?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.