Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Corona virus confirmed to be not man made. (Read 117 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: Corona virus confirmed to be not man made.
Reply #15 - 03/28/20 at 17:45:15

@Srinath,

Forget about the ventilators, you don't even have enough face masks.

This thread is the definite squashing of the inevitable conspiracy theories. There's definitely more traction there for you if you wanna have a go.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 03/28/20 at 18:45:01

"I love eating exotic animals for sure, alligator, possum, geese, duck, bat, snake etc etc I would eat if they were caught wild, can cooked immediately by an expert."

"BTW the "experts" are corrupt. "

I wouldn't eat the food you say you would then.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 03/29/20 at 05:32:56

A few types of what we refer to as the common cold are caused by types of corona viruses. Many colds are from totally unknown virus origins. We have no vaccines for the common cold because people don’t die from colds and unknown strains appear. MERS and SARS respiratory illness caused by corona virus, like COVID19 is. They’ll probably be another in 5 or 10 years. Researchers will eventually find the “penicillin” that reduces those viruses’ ability to infect enough cells to become noticeable symptoms. Ultimately, I think immunity health will become a thing. Rarely, 30 year olds with no previous underlying high risk are dying from COVID19 but 99% of others in their group don’t. There’s a reason for that. Viruses need to penetrate cells to spread. Some people are natural defenses against that. What is it? How can it be produced in others?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 03/29/20 at 05:43:03

https://virusncov.com/covid-19-age-sex-cases-and-deaths

The Flu kills children, this doesn’t. Why?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - 03/29/20 at 05:48:01

Eegore wrote on 03/28/20 at 18:45:01:
"I love eating exotic animals for sure, alligator, possum, geese, duck, bat, snake etc etc I would eat if they were caught wild, can cooked immediately by an expert."

"BTW the "experts" are corrupt. "

I wouldn't eat the food you say you would then.

Classic libtard misinterpretation. "experts" in govt employment are experts in being employed by the govt.
Experts that cook food or anything else for that matter - motorcycle repair etc etc - Expert for lack of a better word are experts at making food etc etc while not in govt employment - how about that, its where they work that makes them susceptible to be corrupt.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #20 - 03/31/20 at 22:36:05

Looks like we need an FYI...

There’s at least 160 different strains, or serotypes, of rhinovirus, Barlow says. That means cracking the cold isn’t so much looking for one solution to one problem as it is trying to design a master key to open hundreds of different locks at once. “It’s incredibly difficult to create a vaccine or drug that will target all of those 160 [strains],” Barlow says.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-havent-we-cured-the-common-col...

Fauci said that if the SARS CoV-2 becomes normal rather than disappearing like the other two recent SARS and MERS, then the natural course of events is to become less virulent over time as it mutates.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 22:31:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Corona virus confirmed to be not man made.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.