NMSavage

A Savage Twist of
the Wrist...no
mistakin' TORQUE!

Las Cruces, New Mexico
Exhaust Silencers
03/27/20 at 09:38:01

Hey All,

I have a collection of silencers that did not provide what I was wanting to complete my build.  So, here they are up for your purchasing consideration. All of these are used.  I bought them that way.  The majority came from members of this forum.

If you are interested, or if you are motivated to purchase one or all of them, the shipping charges are on you.  I'll do my best to find the most economical carrier.   I accept PayPal if you chose "sending to friend or family" as I am not a vendor or in the business of selling parts. I am offering them up to the forum members first.  Depending on interest I will keep this thread alive for a while.  If little to no interest, these silencers will either go the route of eBay or landfill.  

SOLD

1.  The megaphone silencer was mounted on the bike when I bought it.  I did not care for the sound or the appearance.  However, I am a bit fussy.
Cost is $25.  

Next is a Harley Silencer.  I do not know the Harley nomenclature for their mufflers dedicated to which model of scooter.  This one has an R_X stamped on it.  I used its twin for my build.  Like the sound and look. Small ding at exhaust end.  $25

SOLD

Next I have a Jardine silencer.  I purchased this from a forum member as "used in good shape" for $100 +shipping.  When it arrived there was a note that said, "Oh, by the way it was welded to the headed. I began to clean up the welded end, but stopped as I was fairly disgusted with the muffler's overall condition and the weld...well, like I said I was disgusted with my purchase.  However, it is a Jardine...forum members speak highly of the sound and the look.  I never finished mounting it.  $50.

SOLDLast is a Delkevic silencer.  This is a nice piece.  They come in long or short configuration...this one is short. I paid upwards of $200+ for it used...a bargain considering the cost of a new one.  There are a few  clamps and shims that come with it.  I never mounted it as I previously mentioned I decided to go with a Harley muffler due to size and fit.  Can't tell you about the sound, but the guy that sold it (off the forum) said it was too loud for him.  $75

In these uncertain times before I ship these to whomever shows interest I will give them a Clorox bath...same with the packaging and outside of the cardboard.  As I understand the virus cannot remain viable for long on cardboard nor in direct sunlight.  Amazon put out some guidelines for safely receiving shipments.  Here in Las Cruces we are under 20 positive cases and all of New Mexico is on lock down.  Riding provides lots of fresh air and sunshine...on the bright side...fresh air and sunshine are two of the best things you can experience to combat contracting or healing this virus.  And, they are two of my favorite things perched on the back of my Savage.

As always if you want to do your own research, I will provide you with box sizes and weight.

If you perfer that I do the leg work, I will weigh and size the boxes, plus give an estimate of the most cost effective shipping carrier.  If you prefer USPS, FedEx, or UPS please make your desires known.  You must send me your address and zip code so that I am able to provide you with a reasonable estimate of shipping costs. I will ignore any request for shipping costs that do not include the pertinent information as outlined. Seems whenever I do the Internet calculations they differ from when I am standing at the shipping counter...consequently I will be charging actual shipping costs.  

We can do all of this through PayPal.  Again, I am neither a vendor nor in the business (at these prices it has to be obvious) so dealing with sending me $ through PayPal the "friend/family" option needs to be selected.  

I think these are pretty good images, but if you want more, PM me.  And, if you want questions answered or need further clarification, let's take it off forum to my email.  eayers007@gmail.com

All my best...be safe out there!

* NMSavage

« Last Edit: 04/13/20 at 16:19:05 by NMSavage »  

2007 S40 is now a Savage Street Tracker, Hi-Comp piston, Mikuni Round Slide, Custom header, Chain conversion, Personalized by loving rebuild: http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1536957321/0#0
  IP Logged
SoC

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

New Jersey
Re: Exhaust Silencers
Reply #1 - 03/28/20 at 12:20:15

NM, I would be interested in the Delkevic. Is it a 16" or 21". I can figuring shipping if you know the weight. PM to let me know what you would need from me. Looks like there is a USPS flat rate box for about $19.00.

IP Logged
NMSavage

A Savage Twist of
the Wrist...no
mistakin' TORQUE!

Las Cruces, New Mexico
Reply #2 - 03/28/20 at 12:23:14

I have the original mailing box for the Delvik.  I will go measure it as that all set to hold the muffler and parts.  Then I'll weigh it with the silencer in the box.  Get right back to you.

* NMSavage

2007 S40 is now a Savage Street Tracker, Hi-Comp piston, Mikuni Round Slide, Custom header, Chain conversion, Personalized by loving rebuild: http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1536957321/0#0
  IP Logged
NMSavage

A Savage Twist of
the Wrist...no
mistakin' TORQUE!

Las Cruces, New Mexico
Reply #3 - 03/28/20 at 12:51:29

PM sent

IP Logged
NMSavage

A Savage Twist of
the Wrist...no
mistakin' TORQUE!

Las Cruces, New Mexico
Reply #4 - 04/13/20 at 14:47:58

BUMP

IP Logged
NMSavage

A Savage Twist of
the Wrist...no
mistakin' TORQUE!

Las Cruces, New Mexico
Reply #5 - 04/13/20 at 16:20:51

All the silencers are gone with the exception of the Jardine!

* NMSavage

IP Logged
NMSavage

A Savage Twist of
the Wrist...no
mistakin' TORQUE!

Las Cruces, New Mexico
Reply #6 - 06/03/20 at 09:52:44

Bump on the Jardine silencer...free...you pay shipping.

* NMSavage

IP Logged
NMSavage

A Savage Twist of
the Wrist...no
mistakin' TORQUE!

Las Cruces, New Mexico
Reply #7 - 06/03/20 at 09:54:02

Bump on the Jardine silencer...free...you pay shipping.

* NMSavage

Scrambler-Motorcycle.jpg

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/19/24 at 18:40:20

General CategoryThe Marketplace › Exhaust Silencers

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.