Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Trump tries to censor TV stations (Read 56 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Trump tries to censor TV stations
03/27/20 at 02:27:03

Here's the actual legal letter... https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/2017/web/hero_images/Redacted_PUSA_Letter.pdf

This bit jumped out...PUSA stitched together fragments from multiple speeches by President Trump to fraudulently and maliciously imply that President Trump called the coronavirus outbreak a “hoax.”

I'm not going to insult anyone by posting a reference, that's exactly what he said, and there's plenty of clips of him saying it. I like the way the letter implies bias by saying it's from an obama super pac.

To "prove" trump did not call it a hoax, the letter provides this ...

It’s all turning, they lost. It’s all turning, think of it, think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know we did something that’s been pretty amazing.

This is so batshit crazy.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/03/trump-political-ad-cease-and-desi...

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Trump tries to censor TVtux stations
Reply #1 - 03/27/20 at 06:39:33

Because I know your TDS overcomes any hope of your grasping what any reasonably intelligent , intellectually honest third grader would, I'll explain that for you..

The Russia Collusion thing?
That was a
Hoax...

Just as
The corona virus is Trump's
Katrina

So, Trump aligned it with the Russian collusion HOAX,,

Probably a bit above your pay grade,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Trump tries to censor TV stations
Reply #2 - 03/27/20 at 08:11:17

I would just say - we just want what Australia has. A secure border, and they routinely find illegals and toss them out. Most of the foreigners are complaining about trump cos he's cut off a lot of the waste $$$ we used to give them. The 1.2 billion left on a runway discreetly in Iran and $$$ to NATO etc etc. While giving $$$ to NATO, Obaba managed to lose Crimea. Trump OTOH, told them to defend themselves and look no more countries have gone to Russia. LOL Russians would be supporting that Obaba kind of "leadership" where Obaba Changed his calculus (yea instead of differentiating, he said to integrate and that was much harder for Putin that's why he didnt' take more countries LOL those garbage bankrupt $$$ pit countries) right about now you'd think.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: Trump tries to censor TVtux stations
Reply #3 - 03/27/20 at 14:02:58

You so stoopid, it's amusing, like a raving demented grandpa, no one takes you seriously because you're on auto pilot, dribbling drool out the corner of your mouth screaming at no one.

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/27/20 at 06:39:33:
Because I know your TDS overcomes any hope of your grasping what any reasonably intelligent , intellectually honest third grader would, I'll explain that for you..

The Russia Collusion thing?
That was a
Hoax...

Just as
The corona virus is Trump's
Katrina

So, Trump aligned it with the Russian collusion HOAX,,

Probably a bit above your pay grade,,

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 03/27/20 at 16:07:16

you KNOW i handed you yerass

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #5 - 03/30/20 at 06:53:38

LOCKED for personal attacks.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/23/24 at 12:08:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump tries to censor TV stations

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.