Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Make America Great Again (Read 119 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Make America Great Again
03/26/20 at 21:08:00

She was already the world's wealthiest nation, in spite of spending silly money on defence.

Remember Trump is a multi bankrupt, meaning he's a gambler, and when he loses he bails. Then he gets wealthy again through fraud. OK nothing new there, plenty of those types but America actually wondered if it would be a good thing having a political nonce and clinical narcissist, with his finger on the nuclear button as the most powerful clinical narcissist on Earth.

Fcuk yeah, what can go wrong? After watching it all unfold for three weeks Trump told his 'base' (I think they must be smoking base) that it will just go away like magic.

That's because trump being a genuine ignoramus, wouldn't have a clue what a an exponential is. Like being paid for one 31 day month at a rate that doubles every day, beginning at 1c for day one. All looks sweet at first, after one week you've only earned $1 that's about when Trump was thinking 'couldn't cost more than a few hundred bucks' or in this case, a few dead. Suddenly it's a few million.

I see his 'base' on the other thread are offering up, 'I'm not worried'. Well neither am I, but the point is a lot of people are, because this is an enemy that you cannot see. But the real worry is that thanks to MAGA truth can be whatever you want it to be. If you cannot see it it does not exist. First micro organisms fell, the atoms fell the protons fell. This was before dark matter and dark energy. Dark matter was discovered in the 1930's but no one cared then, it took another 50 years.

Even though it's the 21st Century people still see the world as it was seen before the 19th century.

So back to the point, Americal doesn't seem so great when it has the most resources, yet cannot provide such a basic product as a fcuking ventilator.

They say in Indonesia that 'life is cheap, toilet paper is expensive'. MAGA.

Tump supporters are like the Black Knight...

To be fair, at first I also thought that it wasn't a big deal, but then I didn't have the world's foremost expert advising me (Fauci), whose prediction of how it would unfold was exactly correct. Trump talks about not trusting the numbers from China this is after being advised by Fauci, then telling America it will be down to zero like magic. He just relies on the natural intuition of the stable genius. Maybe working in a stable is why he loves talking horses!t so much.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Re: Make America Great Again
Reply #1 - 03/27/20 at 10:57:33

We are going to pray it all away by Easter, pass the wafers and slurp that wine, it's party time.
 All while the great Orange blob in the sky gives us his blessings. Hey what could go wrong with such a wonderfully big great plan. Yeah  right !!  LOL

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 03/27/20 at 11:13:47

Classic libtard crap - no connection to reality.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #3 - 03/27/20 at 11:37:05

"Classic libtard crap"  I'm just repeating the Orange blob's views about having Easter Sunday services with packed churches and no threat from the virus.
 Well his track record for telling the truth is pretty dismal so far. At last count he was at six full blown lies a day. Think the truth-a-meter finally blew a fuse trying to keep up with his classic conservative crap. Come on and admit it, Trump's an idiot child with no idea of what to do.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 03/27/20 at 11:47:26

It was never about orange blob. I'd vote for potatohead against Orange blob. So we can have a brown blob as president.

Will not vote for some Idjit whose only product has ever been politics.
Loser - yes, drunk - yes (in fact I hope trump drinks and smokes and does drugs and he's just kept it hidden) crook - yes. I certainly he's all these and more. Stupid - yes please.

Very very very very important that he not be a politician. It was never about Trump - ever.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 03/27/20 at 11:51:45

"So back to the point, Americal doesn't seem so great when it has the most resources, yet cannot provide such a basic product as a fcuking ventilator."

I'm not so sure I agree that a ventilator is a "basic" product.  Its a very precise machine and the immediate demand is about 2,200% higher than it ever has been.

If anything the DPA that can be enacted to re-purpose commercial manufacturing is a sign of a strong nation.  The fact that the US can enact, and afford to implement the measures it has is a good sign.

Trump has nothing to do with any of this of course since it was all setup decades prior.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 03/27/20 at 12:01:37

As long as we don't buy that crap from china it should be cool.
In fact we need to eliminate china and beat them back to 1920 cos that's where they belong.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Throw the chinese crap out (again)
Reply #7 - 03/27/20 at 12:44:22

Tarrif the fools, and don't leave monster planefuls of $$$$ and hopey the terrorists will changey funding terrorists.

These countries belong in the trash pile of history, or deserve to be bombed to the stone age.

China, Iran, Afghanisthan, Pakisthan - Don't give a 13yr old a nobel prize for talking about her going to school and getting attacked, and getting up and going back to school. There're not 3 million nobel prizes year over year. Send those fools a few 1000 missiles in strategic locations, and let them know its always at the ready if they do this crap.

Like I said, these countries belong in the trash, giving them more $$$ will not get them any better …
BTW Trump has a fundamental misunderstanding of these concepts as well. He supports mining by giving handouts to the mining companies which are eaten up by the owners and CEO types. Screw that crap. Set up a few 1000 job training centers in mining communities and train these people to work in software or other crap, and give them computers and high speed access, so they can just tell the mining companies to pound sand.
Instead he cut funding to that program as per John Oliver. Anyway there should be a coherent plan to retrain miners and then make silicon valley hire west virginians than hiring foreign workers.
Obama didn't do that either, they were letting in foreign workers legal and illegal en-masse.  Train someone but they find out they cant get hired cos the companies prefer foreign labor.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #8 - 03/27/20 at 13:51:03

We all agree that Trump is able to invoke genuine nat emergency powers, and we all know that Trump doesn't give a hoot about experts, Fauci told him directly what would occur. I don't know the capacity of the US to burst into action, but after reading the history of the Manhattan project from the perspective of the scientists involved (Pandora's Keeper's), Richard Rhodes, The Making of the Atom Bomb and also Dark Sun, and it's also covered in Walter Isaacson's biography of Einstein, it's clear that the US has awesome capabilities.

The mantra to defeat Trump should be 'Three Weeks', what could the US have done during those three weeks I do not know,  but they wouldn't be top of the charts right now that for certain. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

I think we can all agree that if Trump simply didn't believe Fauci that he's not going to do anything other than show. Which is what he did.

As I've said elsewhere Trump is a gambler, he rolled the dice and lost, he's brought the classic 'gambler's fallacy' to running the US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler%27s_fallacy

In fact Trump has just taken out legal action to try and stop political adverts that remind everyone what he said a few weeks ago. Which I've posted in another thread.

EDIT: oh look=>  https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raises-prospect-of-ordering-gm-...

This could have been done nearly two months ago. Right now you have 10% of your medical staff with the virus. Which is probably good because they'll be immune when the second wave hits.

Eegore wrote on 03/27/20 at 11:51:45:
"So back to the point, Americal doesn't seem so great when it has the most resources, yet cannot provide such a basic product as a fcuking ventilator."

I'm not so sure I agree that a ventilator is a "basic" product.  Its a very precise machine and the immediate demand is about 2,200% higher than it ever has been.

If anything the DPA that can be enacted to re-purpose commercial manufacturing is a sign of a strong nation.  The fact that the US can enact, and afford to implement the measures it has is a good sign.

Trump has nothing to do with any of this of course since it was all setup decades prior.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #9 - 03/27/20 at 14:50:35

MAGA is supposed to mean, make stuff in the US not have it built in China, he wants Apple to uproot and move it's production to the US to MAGA, but what about things like face masks, oh China can have that sh!t. Making masks is for "sh!thole" countries

The wealthiest nation on Earth cannot even be self sufficient in face masks. Would Trump let US citizens die to save Chinese citizens, nope, and the same goes for China.

The problem is about both supply and demand. Prior to the coronavirus outbreak, China made half the world’s face masks. When the outbreak took off there, China started to use its supply and hoard what remained.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/3/27/21194402/coronavirus-masks-...

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #10 - 03/27/20 at 16:05:23

@eegore

the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention developed and distributed a faulty test in February. Independent labs created alternatives, but were mired in bureaucracy from the FDA. In a crucial month when the American caseload shot into the tens of thousands, only hundreds of people were tested.

That a biomedical powerhouse like the U.S. should so thoroughly fail to create a very simple diagnostic test was, quite literally, unimaginable. “I’m not aware of any simulations that I or others have run where we [considered] a failure of testing,” says Alexandra Phelan of Georgetown University, who works on legal and policy issues related to infectious diseases.

Get that, they didn't even simulate for this because a country that can build the manhattan project from scratch inventing techniques on the fly and bring it to market in 18 months couldn't possibly be unable to provide the most basic of tests.

Is this what MAGA means.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/03/how-will-coronavirus-end/6...

And most calamitous of all...

A pandemic-preparedness office that was part of the National Security Council was dissolved in 2018. On January 28, Luciana Borio, who was part of that team, urged the government to “act now to prevent an American epidemic,” and specifically to work with the private sector to develop fast, easy diagnostic tests. But with the office shuttered, those warnings were published in The Wall Street Journal, rather than spoken into the president’s ear. Instead of springing into action, America sat idle.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/03/how-will-coronavirus-end/6...

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #11 - 03/27/20 at 17:39:03

We don't give a shiiietete.
You want a piece of paper, I want to make it in the US with US labor.
Throw all the legal and illegals out.
If you want to pay $5 for chicken - you can catch your own.
You wanna pay 5c a bag of lettuce - grow the darn thing.
This shieete is getting stupid.

Shut the borders, and we'll see who gets corona or whatever else Chinese or Mexican crap.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
ChoppedBob
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 03/28/20 at 00:40:05

Hey Ed L. get in contact with me if you don’t mind. I have a build
Off coming up and I have few questions. Thank you.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #13 - 03/28/20 at 09:04:38

Eegore wrote on 03/27/20 at 11:51:45:
"...  Its a very precise machine ...".

Aaaa, guess, U of M designing a mechanical ventilator that is inexpensive and made of easy to obtain materials, is false news ???

Just for people that are to LAZY to look something up for themselves, (phrase from tt)
https://www.medgadget.com/2020/03/university-of-minnesota-develops-simpler-in...
https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/03/22/u-of-m-cardiac-anesthesia-fellow-cr...

Or just C&P "Minnesota makes ventilators" in your favorite Search Engine.

Wait, I know, the "McGiver' made one, for 150.00,
is unacceptable, because only a $25,000.00 Plus one would be good enough.

Never mind, the plans are available for FREE,
and Every City across this Nation, has (at lest) 100 Plus people that have the Skill and knowledge to make them.

Na, Just hold out for the $25,000.00 PLUS ones,
because then, one can blame Trump!!!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #14 - 03/28/20 at 09:50:39

What is required is the low tech one that can be fitted to mobile units and ambulances and tents and any other place where there is a need.
The much much lower demand is those that are already in hospitals.

IMHO - neither of these 2 can have Chinese crap made after Oct 2019.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/18/24 at 14:33:31

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Make America Great Again

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.