jcstokes
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com is
very useful

Mauku New Zealand
Re: Guzzi Diag
Reply #15 - 03/28/20 at 23:56:42

Might have to reappraise it.

Completely stock 2010 S40, aftermarket rev counter and back pack, Airhawk seat pad
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - 04/04/20 at 15:11:17

Took a 125 mile ride on the bolt today. You remember how in the 90's the bike with the best roll on's was a Bandit 1200. Torque torque torque right. The Bolt is the same way. But its a bit of a porker. It hauls but that weight is definitely keeping it slower. The sad thing is, you cant even lighten it without getting stupid $$$ into it. But ofcourse a savage is the easiest to drop weight especially as a % of its initial weight. Its almost like it starts out as Giselle Bundchen and turns into Kate Moss with no effort. Just unbolt and toss. Once you do that, it actually becomes a better bargain for you to lose weight than make it lose weight.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
jcstokes
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com is
very useful

Mauku New Zealand
Reply #17 - 04/04/20 at 18:45:55

Thanks srinath, but at the risk of boring you I wasn't riding between 1980 and 2007. I had two accidents in a row in '79 '80 and that put me off. I was on a 350 Jawa, which in ts own way was a good bike, so I've no idea of '80's and nineties bikes. When I came back in 2007, I brought a GN 250 and that whetted the appetite for something a little larger, saw the candy coloured S40, it weas within my means, subsequently saw the pearl white and silver one and schemed to get it. Obviously you have ridden far more miles and bikes than I have and your assement of the Bolt actually isn't that harsh. However, it will probably stay a sort of dream in my mind. The S40 stands strong.

Completely stock 2010 S40, aftermarket rev counter and back pack, Airhawk seat pad
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/23/24 at 08:58:12

General CategoryThe Cafe › Guzzi Diag

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.