A little humour (Read 51 times)
zipidachimp
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

surrey, b.c.
A little humour
03/24/20 at 13:36:07

I posted on Tall Table a vid that needs more publicity: Imagine! (non-hollywood version)
Cheers! Cool

IP Logged
stewmills
Serious Thumper

Imagination is more
important than
knowledge

Auburn, AL
Re: A little humour
Reply #1 - 03/24/20 at 14:32:23

I was really hoping someone was going to do that. I can't play piano or sing, but sure had the thought that someone needed to flap those arrogant hollywood brats.

As if they will ever know what suffering or going without a paycheck means.

Honest guys like this will NEVER get invited to a hollywood talk show, unfortunately.

If the celebs gave a darn, they would forego royalties and such for the next 3 months to give back, but you will never see that in the news.

2008 | 152/52.5–Air Mix 3/4 | RT6 w/Redline | Seat Lift w/Sheepskin | Speedo Rattle | Rear Pulley Shim | 140/90-15 Rear | Kaw Front Pulley | Relocated Rear Signals

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 03/24/20 at 14:56:25

Dallas Mavericks are
Ponying Up
$500,000 for medical workers..

But, Texas

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
jcstokes
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com is
very useful

Mauku New Zealand
Reply #3 - 03/25/20 at 11:50:20

Funnily enough, I saw the video clip and it was interesting. I turned off television many years ago and don't go to movies, unless they are a relatively accurate representation of a historical event. Don't much bother with news papers as I can read death notices online. I Watch the You Tube things I like, listen to National Radio, my countrys equivalent to Voice of America and to Concert FM a classical music station. Thanks to OF, I have AdBlock Plus on my computer. So hollywood hype, celeBRATies and virtually all advertising is meaningless to me.

Completely stock 2010 S40, aftermarket rev counter and back pack, Airhawk seat pad
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 01:46:27

General CategoryThe Cafe › A little humour

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.