Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Positive changes we might see.. corona.. (Read 172 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Positive changes we might see.. corona..
Reply #15 - 03/16/20 at 12:56:59

WebsterMark wrote on 03/16/20 at 12:41:22:
What did Trump mismanage that caused someone to die?

We were offered the same test as the rest of the world is using, and Trump refused it.
Our test was late,... then it was unreliable,... now, it's still being promised but not widely available.
Every day we fall behind,... means more hospital overcrowding to come... more dead.

You know as well as I,... Trump was purposely delaying testing to keep numbers down... (better for his re-election).  
Now, he'll have to answer for it.
He's engineered a fiasco.

I'm not happy about it.  He was going to lose anyway.
Trump cares about Trump.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - 03/16/20 at 13:01:29

Serowbot wrote on 03/16/20 at 12:56:59:
WebsterMark wrote on 03/16/20 at 12:41:22:
What did Trump mismanage that caused someone to die?

We were offered the same test as the rest of the world is using, and Trump refused it.Our test was late,... then it was unreliable,... now, it's still being promised but not widely available.
Every day we fall behind,... means more hospital overcrowding to come... more dead.

You know as well as I,... Trump was purposely delaying testing to keep numbers down... (better for his re-election).  
Now, he'll have to answer for it.
He's engineered a fiasco.

I'm not happy about it.  He was going to lose anyway.
Trump cares about Trump.

Woweee, That's working so well, Italy. UK and France etc etc, a country the size of North Carolina has 20X the deaths of the US, great example Bot. Just fantastic.
China sends it out and its hits those universal healthcare countries with the better WHO test the hardest ? when we have more alr travel and goods between US and china ? This is un freaking believable that you believe their system is superior and China didn't start it. Only a librull can conclude that.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #17 - 03/16/20 at 14:35:47

We have leaders who are as ignorant, stupid and lying as we are.

But fortunately,....death is super honest and life cuts through all illusion.

Truth is not the correspondence of words with facts.
It,s the silence in the heart.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 03/16/20 at 14:45:23

We were offered the same test as the rest of the world is using, and Trump refused it. You're going to have to show actual evidence of that. Never heard that. You're not one of those guys who thinks Trump owns stock in a different company making tests are you?.

Our test was late,... then it was unreliable,... now, it's still being promised but not widely available.
What I read was that the CDC's initial guidelines on who could be tested were responsible for confusion. They've since relaxed.

I've not seen any data that says the spread in the US is greater than other? Did you? Where? Not sure how anyone could say that at this stage.

You know as well as I,... Trump was purposely delaying testing to keep numbers down... (better for his re-election).  Trump was willing to kill thousands to get reelected? Is that what you're saying?

He was going to lose anyway. His likelihood of reelection was very high.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 03/16/20 at 14:53:24

zevenenergie wrote on 03/16/20 at 14:35:47:
We have leaders who are as ignorant, stupid and lying as we are.

But death is super honest and life cuts through all illusion.

Truth is not the correspondence of words with facts.
It,s the silence in the heart.

I'm not sure what exactly could have been done differently. Perhaps over ridden the advice of the CDC early on if in fact it's true they had strict guidelines on who could get tested.

I have a feeling if Trump had acted like Sew thinks he should have, and if he'd done that in early February for example, many would be screaming that Trump's a dictator. It's an absolute fact that if Hilary were President and did the exact same things as Trump, we all know the media would be widely praising her. That's an obvious fact.

It is a valid question to ask why did the world act one way with swine flu and another the covid19. I'm not positive. Was it the Trump TDS effect? I don't think so in the beginning. I think that's playing a big part now.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #20 - 03/16/20 at 15:20:56

I don't see how any country is doing any better than we are. The ones with govt health care are the worst, the ones with such low exposure to china getting creamed all thanks to their "superior healthcare"

Gimme a break, this crap is worst every where else and they paid a lot of $$$ to get garbage like this.

Of course that makes perfect sense, you see these Harleys that break all the time that cost a lot of $$$ to fix, those are the most expensive to buy initially. Makes perfect sense in the world of govt run health care or communist run manufacturing industry.

Iran is getting creamed, isn't Iran hot all year, and isn't this virus going to fizzle out in the heat of summer here ? Italy, Norway, South Korea, France UK all socialized medicine all going to stop treating old people. Lets see this crap now fail spectacularly. It may fail for the US too, it just cost a lot less.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #21 - 03/16/20 at 15:23:20

WebsterMark wrote on 03/16/20 at 14:45:23:
We were offered the same test as the rest of the world is using, and Trump refused it. You're going to have to show actual evidence of that. Never heard that. You're not one of those guys who thinks Trump owns stock in a different company making tests are you?.

What I read was that the CDC's initial guidelines on who could be tested were responsible for confusion. They've since relaxed.

I've not seen any data that says the spread in the US is greater than other? Did you? Where? Not sure how anyone could say that at this stage.

You know as well as I,... Trump was purposely delaying testing to keep numbers down... (better for his re-election).  Trump was willing to kill thousands to get reelected? Is that what you're saying?

He was going to lose anyway. His likelihood of reelection was very high.

Web, you really need to do your own research.
Real news...
I'm not going to go around regathering old news for you, just so you can piss it away.

There is no data that says the US spread is worse because we haven't been able to test.
While other countries fight the problem,... we drudge into it blindly.
How's that going to work out?.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #22 - 03/16/20 at 15:50:16

Serowbot wrote on 03/16/20 at 15:23:20:
"... you really need to do your own research...
...  not going to go around regathering old news for you ..."

Are those variants on:
"I'll just make something up, or repeat what someone told me to say"
and, "Don't be so lazy..."
(As the tt and clones often said)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 03/16/20 at 15:51:19

The entire media has been on 4 year quest to get rid of Trump so tell me how I’m supposed to sort through it. I’m listening to NBC right now and there’s a fair amount of opinion sprinkled in between the facts. Hell, a couple days ago you alluded to the fact you thought it was feasible Trump was directly responsible for this. I don’t think you think any differently than NBC nightly news producers so again how my supposed to believe what I’m hearing. How do I find what the truth is?
Is Trump perfect? No, of course not. Find me someone who has. Sure, you want to point to South Korea and conveniently skip every other country. I’m willing to wait and see how this turns out. You’re  not.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #24 - 03/16/20 at 16:30:13

WHO sent tests to other countries, America declined.
Who made the call?
Why?
Unknown

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 03/16/20 at 17:27:29

CDC

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 03/16/20 at 20:10:35

WebsterMark wrote on 03/16/20 at 15:51:19:
The entire media has been on 4 year quest to get rid of Trump so tell me how I’m supposed to sort through it. I’m listening to NBC right now and there’s a fair amount of opinion sprinkled in between the facts. Hell, a couple days ago you alluded to the fact you thought it was feasible Trump was directly responsible for this. I don’t think you think any differently than NBC nightly news producers so again how my supposed to believe what I’m hearing. How do I find what the truth is?
Is Trump perfect? No, of course not. Find me someone who has. Sure, you want to point to South Korea and conveniently skip every other country. I’m willing to wait and see how this turns out. You’re  not.

And right on schedule, NY Times lies about a call Trump had with Governors. Not one person either, multiple people lied.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #27 - 03/16/20 at 20:14:09

Yep..
Lies of omission..
I'm sure it's unintentional

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #28 - 03/17/20 at 05:36:21

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/15/20 at 18:39:35:
Not discounting the negatives..
Looking for the positive..
Pharmaceuticals and military equipment for America
Made in America

One of the few positive aspects of this ordeal is the US finally realized total dependence of a foreign supply chain is assinine.  With that said it will be business as usually after this passes, the market always corrects itself.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 03/17/20 at 09:50:01

One of the few positive aspects of this ordeal is the US finally realized total dependence of a foreign supply chain is assinine.

Trump has been working on it since day one.
Now, the people who work so diligently against him have to listen.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 20:26:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Positive changes we might see.. corona..

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.