Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Yo AOC, Stock market plummets, wages didn't (Read 37 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Yo AOC, Stock market plummets, wages didn't
03/06/20 at 12:08:16

Yo AOC, stock market plummets, wages don't. You're a retard.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Yo AOC, Stock market plummets, wages didn't
Reply #1 - 03/06/20 at 13:13:44

BUY....BUY.....BUY.....

Our leading economic indicators are GREAT....!!!! and they have been around a long time to judge and gauge the health, or sickness, of the market....
This is all supply side issues, which pretty much encompasses EVERYTHING that travels to a place of revenue generating markets....

Once we know about this virus, the MORE we come to know about it, and commerce, etc, gets back to normal....you'll be happy you bought low!  Grin

It could be weeks, months, not years....NO WAY JOSE  Wink

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 03/06/20 at 13:25:35

Buy is good, but I don't got spare $$$ sitting round, however I did the next best - not freaking sell all that and cry.
Instead I'm calling AOC a retard for saying "stock market soars, wages don't". Cos the last 2 weeks helped by the media's milking of the virus (man one little virus gave of so much milk, we could name it a cow that produces no methane) the market dropped 15% or so right.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 03/06/20 at 13:55:58

In fairness...its better to be safe, than sorry.....

We do not know much about it, however, if you listen to those who really have a background in these matters, they lean toward it not being much to worry about.

So far the deaths are in those living in very poor conditions, and folks with multiple other health issues.

If anything is to be learned, we do need a very good and active WHO that can get a quick read on such matters, in this shrinking world of travel....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 03/06/20 at 15:28:08

He he he, my employer is panicking, and my immediate manager is panicking even more being a never trumper, so I'm essentially milking it for everything, so I work from home till all this virus is extinct.
Don't be surprised f I am working from home in 2040 when I sadly announce I'll be retiring.
Seriously, imagine wally of Dilbert, and square it, and you may actually get 1/100th the way to me.

Tip your hand, and you're gonna get slammed. If I'm not an opportunist, I'm nothing, to the very edge, and beyond, I sometimes push the envelope to the edge and get fired, I don't even care. I usually land right back into a better situation.
Some of these libfruckrtards need to be schooled, and sometimes its all about scheduling interviews you have no intention of even attending, sometimes its about attending interviews to trash their location, application, dress code, cube placement, coffee machine etc etc.
I usually place a strategic crack about how engineers like me grow on trees now, they just gotta go and pluck one easy (no they do not), just string them along right to their failure LOL.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 03/06/20 at 15:42:37

Tell me about it.....LOW HANGING FRUIT.....

I am helping out a good friend who is buying a established plumbing business out here on the island from the original owner who is TRYING to retire.
His problem is he has too many assets, no real heirs to take over the business/pass it on to, and all his holdings are pretty much beyond the reach of the average Joe.

Anyway...getting plumbers is next to impossible, good ones. I am trying to train some, but goodness, my full time retirement is calling me louder and louder everyday....

My wife is pretty much in the same boat. She manages a medical\optical practice, has already informed them she is retiring in a year, but getting good employees, and training someone to take over her spot is next to impossible.  

Of course our location is unique, and limits the work force a great deal....
But then again, we do not have the giant economic swings either....its always slow and steady. Of course we have lots of wealth who reside out here, second, summer/vacation homes, that plays a major part as well.

Well....unless Bernie confiscates it all  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 03/06/20 at 17:12:22

He he, I'm in IT and Bernie terrifies the folks up top.
Biden is more palatable, and might even be more so than Trump, in fact they hope biden takes over with someone like Buttagig as VP and drops dead a week later. leaving Buttagig and maybe Amy Klobuchar, however, there is a long way from here to there, they would rather count on the prevailing wind than the new wind, and hope it does fast enough to get a favorable wind. In any case Trump = my never trumper is having to deal with it. And corona virus is just flavor of the month, though I should say a super green president of their preferred flavor would give me grounds to say, 90% of my co2 is the car ride over. Maybe working form home is the greenest thing you can do. BTW Its in my exit letter, likely early May. Lets see how presidential nominations go and who robs who, cos there's a whole lotta robbing I am yet to do.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 22:22:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Yo AOC, Stock market plummets, wages didn't

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.