Send Topic Print
Riser bushings? (Read 40 times)
Berzerker
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Riser bushings?
03/02/20 at 18:23:44

Anyone know of any after market poly riser bushings, I put 12" apes on my 87' and my bushings are shot, need to replace them with some stiffer ones. Thanks guys.

IP Logged
SoC
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

New Jersey
Re: Riser bushings?
Reply #1 - 03/02/20 at 19:27:04

Berzerker, I might have a pair of good bushings available, need to go through parts bins to be sure. Let me know your time frame as I am away  for a couple weeks skiing in Montana.

IP Logged
Berzerker
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Riser bushings?
Reply #2 - 03/03/20 at 18:08:14

No rush. Not sure what I'm doing now. Road this week end after putting in the Versi plug and had a little seepage coming from a bolt on top motor went to re torque head bolts and one was broke and another stripped out the hole, sooooooooooooo.... Ya. But thank u VERRY much for your response. This site is awsome. I'm probably gonna have to pull motor and hilocoil one and drill out other, I've been building this bike from ground up from a junkyard bike and it's been one thing after another with this motor so I'm thinking of getting a 96' and doing a motor swap, mines a 87'. So gonna see what that's gonna take to do. And go from there. I planned on building anotherone any way so then I'll have more spare parts,lol.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/04/24 at 20:20:05

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Riser bushings?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.