Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Super SUPER Tueseday...... (Read 116 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Super SUPER Tueseday......
03/01/20 at 07:46:37

Now that Joe got a BIG win, gonna be a horse race on Tuesday.

This should bump off a few of the low ones, Warren will team up with Bernie, as a veep, the others toss their support to Joe.

Now we will watch the final field with a much better understanding of how it will end up.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Super SUPER Tueseday......
Reply #1 - 03/01/20 at 12:10:16

Super SUPER Tueseday...… Vs:  Super SUPER Delegates.....

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 03/01/20 at 18:49:13

So, which loser will Trump obliterate?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 03/01/20 at 19:22:24

With Pete gone, its gonna be Biden, after lots of fireworks..... Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 03/01/20 at 20:04:33

As crazy as the democrats are
They are smart enough to know Bernie is dangerous.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 03/02/20 at 02:54:36

Bernie will eke out a small win over Biden, DNC will rob him and give it to Biden, Bloomie will launch independent because he wanted to be the beneficiary of that robbery, and Bloomie will fail to get on the ballot in 1/2 the states, and a$$ rape Biden ofcourse we can all fast forward to 21 cos Trump is Potus till 24, and then likely Pence.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 03/02/20 at 05:00:04

I’ve been following politics since I was in high school. Way back I said if the Fruitcake Bernie/AOC crowd came down against the Somewhat Sane Biden crowd, the results would be a guaranteed Trump victory. Now, I’m no genius ( no comments from the peanut gallery please!..) but anyone not infected with TDS could see that coming a mile away. My surprise is I still can’t believe the Democrats are that stupid. The party elites are desperately trying to stop Sanders to give themselves a fighting chance.

Trump dragged the vast majority Republican Party to his side, he forced them to change. Bernie doesn’t have the personality to do that.

But, there is someone who does. There’s someone in the Democratic Party with the skills to match and perhaps even exceed Trump’s ability to pull their team together.

Later,  I’ll post who that is and give evidence why I’m willing to bet money this person WILL BE President within 12 years.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 03/02/20 at 05:09:34

Trump didn't pull the party together, he simply got a guaranteed solid base, no matter what, 37% will vote for him, always, no matter what. Given he will lose CA, NY, NJ by 10%-20% that translates to 60% or so from the rest, further he's going to lose MN and a few others by good margins like in 16.
That means nearly all of his base is in deep red and battle ground states, he can ignore both the base, and the deep blue and speak to the center - which he already has been. Factories running, hiring people, increasing wages, etc etc are how that 37% is growing to 45-47%, and remember CA doesn't matter, he can lose CA by 5 million or even more, makes no difference, NY NJ as well. Its 4-5 states in play, he's only got to get 3 of those even. Democraps are a lost cause.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 03/02/20 at 07:15:57

Not a full explanation. Look at Linsey Graham. He was forced to align with Trump. Same with Rubio. They did more that just respond to the voters demands, they admitted Trump is the boss. Jeb Bush wouldn’t and he’s finished.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 03/02/20 at 07:18:16

Trump has a personality.....where did you see that?  Grin

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #10 - 03/02/20 at 07:25:29

raydawg wrote on 03/01/20 at 07:46:37:
"...  Warren will team up with Bernie, ..."  

Thinking, 'Hand Out', Amy now knows her running for the DNC nod, is going the way of Mondale.
So she is shooting for a grab to be selected for second, working to emulate HHH.

Oh wait, can't say, 'shooting', as Amy is also for, red laws, and restricting law abiding Citizens right to own Firearms.

(Because that, 'of course', will STOP, crime !  LOLOLOLOLOLOL)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 03/02/20 at 08:11:27

MnSpring wrote on 03/02/20 at 07:25:29:
raydawg wrote on 03/01/20 at 07:46:37:
"...  Warren will team up with Bernie, ..."  

Thinking, 'Hand Out', Amy now knows her running for the DNC nod, is going the way of Mondale.
So she is shooting for a grab to be selected for second, working to emulate HHH.

Oh wait, can't say, 'shooting', as Amy is also for, red laws, and restricting law abiding Citizens right to own Firearms.

(Because that, 'of course', will STOP, crime !  LOLOLOLOLOLOL)

I change that prediction now.....Her staying in until the convention will hurt the Bern, but maybe they have it figgered out that she can give him, hers, and it will be more delegates than if she bailed now, and her supports, both of them....split between Bern and Joe....????

Tomorrow will really spell it out more, but I gotta go with those folk who predicted rightly the fall out from impeachment, etc, and who are predicting the same, about the democrats and the brokered convention....being a friggin mess.
I think they only way they avoid this is for Uncle Joe to put it away before they get their....

If Bernie does, wins enough before the convention, I have no idea what will transpire?????

You got some pretty big democrat operatives/money who seemed scared as heck, right now if that was to happen  Shocked

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 03/02/20 at 10:19:10

raydawg wrote on 03/02/20 at 07:18:16:

Seriously?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #13 - 03/02/20 at 15:57:38

WebsterMark wrote on 03/02/20 at 10:19:10:
raydawg wrote on 03/02/20 at 07:18:16:

Seriously?

Kinda sorta......

I like the Trump who is chilled, personable, not the one who chides others and twitterbates himself....... HEY, I just made up a new term  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #14 - 03/03/20 at 00:35:52

Biden will likely steamroll Tuesday. But Bernie will keep enough of it to justifiably claim he was robbed. Likely Warren & Bernie will pair up very soon, Biden may pick Klobuchar.
DNC shenanigans ensue.
Biden gets awarded the nod.
Bernie or buster's will be out in double force - they're now not railing against a woman, they're railing against a older white man. 16 was just the dress rehearsal with no AOC or the squad.
And Bloomberg will launch independent bid, and fail to get on the ballot in 1/2 the states.
Trump 20, Pence 24 likely beating Amy or Pete.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 22:19:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Super SUPER Tueseday......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.