Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I am curious to see what answers I get... (Read 21 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
I am curious to see what answers I get...
02/29/20 at 15:47:07

For the left of course, after 3 years of Trump administration what has Trump done to that is blasphemous to our country?  I know he is unsavory and but really what has he done that is so awful....

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: I am curious to see what answers I get...
Reply #1 - 02/29/20 at 16:48:43

pg wrote on 02/29/20 at 15:47:07:
For the left of course, after 3 years of Trump administration what has Trump done to that is blasphemous to our country?  I know he is unsavory and but really what has he done that is so awful....

Best regards,

I am lefty, and while a lot of BS has been spewed … and he may have used the constitution like toilet paper in a few very very irrelevant cases - really he's actually stuck to the spirit of the constitution and in general been good for the worker and middle class. My 30-40% raise in 3 yrs and extra bargaining power seems to prove my point.
Oddly trump os pro worker, pro immigrant ad pro injun, he's anti new .com billionaire, anti immigration (but well I've been citizen 10+ yrs now) and anti pakisthani which as an Injun, I love.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: I am curious to see what answers I get...
Reply #2 - 02/29/20 at 17:11:50

He has surprised me, I never thought he'd do as good as he has.
He is EXTREMELY unorthodox, in his approach, that is a given.
However, how much of that is in response to the constant and incessant crap spewed out against him.....that is just mind boggling.

Now, lets look at Bernie, another unorthodox politician, by Washington standards.

Now what do this two have in common?

Neither is a Bush, or Clinton, etc......

So, what can we safely  say?

The old politicians are not in favor, folks don't care anymore how they all feathered their nest, before they addressed the concerns of the voters.      

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 00:24:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I am curious to see what answers I get...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.