East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Trump in India
02/24/20 at 05:20:20

YUGE raucous reception..
Signing a Three BILLyun dollar arms deal,,
IDK how many dollars in foreign aid will we give them, so they can
Pay,,  

IDK what the long term goals are
But, it looks like they love our president.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Trump in India
Reply #1 - 02/24/20 at 06:02:00

I am thinking maybe Tubby Nadler and Adam should have had CHICKEN MARSELA, instead of fried, at their impeachment hearing....

maybe things would have worked out for them better....

Chicken and crickets....the breakfast of libs  Grin Grin Grin Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 02/24/20 at 06:56:54

Yea and India has been buying this crap from Russia till now. And these fools still think Trump is getting help from Russia, Trump didn't lose Ukraine to Russia, Obama did, Trump have Javelins and a lot of other weapons to Ukraine, BOB gave them good wishes. The BOB losing Ukraine is why they're trying to paint Trump as a Russian puppet.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #3 - 02/24/20 at 08:13:30

Quote:
IDK what the long term goals are

Might be a good time to start switching a bunch of our outsourced manufacturing from China to India if that's possible. Before China's economy sh*ts the bed on account of CoronaChan.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 02/24/20 at 08:33:58

China has been trying to "clean up" its image. The Beijing games were such a massive large scale event to do so as well as a few others of that type. But these along with the SARS from the mid 00's etc are about as clean as a skidmark - so shits the bed is spot on LOL.
I want more tariffs, and I want china to eat more of the cost making their slave wages even more pathetic, so the slaves stop turning up by the millions.
Now India better follow through and buy this crap, else Trump should tariff the duck out of them too, except India exports people, in fact India does nothing, the people export themselves, the govt just doesn't care one way or another. The influx of American $$$ has pushed up cost of living a lot there too, fueled construction booms etc etc.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #5 - 02/24/20 at 09:31:09

I have heard that India graduates more PHDs than the US produces for all degree programs put together.  Why isn't India a world leader on many levels?  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 02/24/20 at 09:48:34

pg wrote on 02/24/20 at 09:31:09:
I have heard that India graduates more PHDs than the US produces for all degree programs put together.  Why isn't India a world leader on many levels?  

Best regards,

I know right, but you really have to divide it by the population. If you think about it, resources are proportional to the land area you have and a nice slice of luck is required there, tiny countries like dubai have oil, now if you think about it 150 yrs ago that was worthless, cos no one needed oil in the quantity they do now, but Dubai has to import everything. Absolutely everything. Anyway some resources are worth a lot more than others, but lets ignore that for now, land = resource, people = consuming that resource. If we educate people better we can generally make the resource feed more people (that's the whole idea of education at its base, not talking about some fake crap like Golf appreciation etc) So our resources go a bit further cos more education - which still isn't enough to get us to be an economic powerhouse. BTW china has a few 100 million more people but in a much larger land area. If I recall 2X the area though.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 02/24/20 at 12:25:34

The biggest attraction of Trump to India seems to be that he's visiting India unlike a lot of the previous Id10t's who visited pakisthan. BTW India's PM Modi is India Trump. Nationalist who does not hesitate to play dirty and is darn good at it. Draining the swamp of the corrupt and elitists has been what he has been doing very very well if not by the most elegant of means.
Cool.
Srinath.

« Last Edit: 02/24/20 at 13:32:07 by srinath »  
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #8 - 02/24/20 at 16:19:14

srinath wrote on 02/24/20 at 09:48:34:
pg wrote on 02/24/20 at 09:31:09:

Best regards,

I know right, but you really have to divide it by the population. If you think about it, resources are proportional to the land area you have and a nice slice of luck is required there, tiny countries like dubai have oil, now if you think about it 150 yrs ago that was worthless, cos no one needed oil in the quantity they do now, but Dubai has to import everything. Absolutely everything. Anyway some resources are worth a lot more than others, but lets ignore that for now, land = resource, people = consuming that resource. If we educate people better we can generally make the resource feed more people (that's the whole idea of education at its base, not talking about some fake crap like Golf appreciation etc) So our resources go a bit further cos more education - which still isn't enough to get us to be an economic powerhouse. BTW china has a few 100 million more people but in a much larger land area. If I recall 2X the area though.

Cool.
Srinath.

I don't follow your train of thought; although, it is hard to imagine 3X as many people in a area about 3X smaller.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 02/24/20 at 18:30:26

I know right. India has 4X the number of people as US, and its land area is less than 3X the size of texas. Spread them evenly and you're looking at a NJ level of population density.
China OTOH has 5X the population of the US, and if I recall 75% of the land area of the US, if they were all equally spread about, they would resemble maybe charlotte or Raleigh NC.
Yea crowded places don't appeal to me. People are the problem in some cases, doesn't matter if they have a ph.d or not.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 08:54:01

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump in India

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.