Pages: 1 2 3 ... 15
Send Topic Print
Corona V (Read 1226 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Corona V
02/23/20 at 10:37:43

What do you think really happened with the Corona Virus?  I don’t believe a mutated virus could have this impact in that time frame.

1.  Chinese lab accidentally released it
2.  Disgruntled worker released it
3.  Foreign government released it to cause economic havoc
4.  This is a trial run to see the effects on society, you pick the government…
5.  Chinese government released it so they could permanently address dissidents
6.  ………………

What say you?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Corona V
Reply #1 - 02/23/20 at 13:36:07

I'm without an opinion on how.
It's bad, but it's exposing the fragility of the
On Time
Freight idea.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 02/23/20 at 14:35:55

There is this,,

https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-buy-chinas-story-the-coronavirus-may-have-lea
ked-from-a-lab/

https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-buy-chinas-story-the-coronavirus-may-have-...

Now ya just gotta ask yourself if you believe what they are saying..
But, for my money, I'm gonna Hafta go with man made, accidental release..
I've had a while to think about it..
I'm pretty comfortable believing
Lymes disease came from Plum Island bio lab..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #3 - 02/23/20 at 17:45:40

"And then there is this little-known fact: Some Chinese researchers are in the habit of selling their laboratory animals to street vendors after they have finished experimenting on them.

You heard me right.

Instead of properly disposing of infected animals by cremation, as the law requires, they sell them on the side to make a little extra cash. Or, in some cases, a lot of extra cash. One Beijing researcher, now in jail, made a million dollars selling his monkeys and rats on the live animal market, where they eventually wound up in someone’s stomach."

So, exactly how much does a nice juicy dinner rat go for in the Wuhan grocery market ?

Quote:
exposing the fragility of the
On Time
Freight idea.

Yup.

Probably going to take a while for the magnitude of that little consequence of this mess to really start getting folks attention.

My suggestion. If you're thinking about a  brand new giant flat screen TV you might want to pull the trigger now and the price be dam*ed.

Don't wait till the day after Thanksgiving.

The rat and monkey connoisseurs wont be going back to work making any for quite a while.  

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 02/24/20 at 09:34:43

I'm going with trial run before the real deal......

Best regards,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 02/24/20 at 09:40:09

Right, we're about to be hit with an iPhone shortage as well, likely tanking china's economy and dragging down US a bit (after all apple and Walmart are on US soil) and if 1/2 Walmart shelves are empty guess what, people will be sad, and pay stupid $$$ for my old a$$ TV, yeaaaaayyyy me, I'll put this crap on craigslist saying 100% corona Virus free.
I dunno, I don't see the down side, its gonna drag markets down a bit - because well companies are spread throughout the world, and if the supply chain gets interrupted, they cant sell shette cos they aint got no sheitte to sell. So I can see some jobs get affected, like iPhone salesman may have to repair more phones, but people constantly upgrade not neccesarily break their phones, TV's well, again likely a little slowdown in upgrading. But really I see no long lasting down side.
Maybe this will make the economy look weaker in the US, thereby cause a recession and that may work against trump - but sadly its easy to have Trump say - this is why we need to not import sheitte from china, so now I tariff them more, and call it the corona triple tariff.
In a few years I can easily see we'll be making all the crap that's now made in china if this keeps up.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #6 - 02/24/20 at 12:03:01

I have been told by a person, (who has chosen to remain incognito), who says they are a very high source, who says they know a person who works at that Lab, who states that person has a PHD in understanding virus's, that the Chinese lab accidentally released it early, by allowing a disgruntled worker to handle it.

And that Corona was intended to be released, as soon as a antidote was found to give to the workers, so they would not get sick, when they put that virus on all the things sent to the, 'mart-marts'.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 02/24/20 at 19:49:53

Not saying
Impossible
Or
Ludicrous
But

Dumping disease into your customer base could possibly be less than brilliant.

Admittedly, impacting your competition
More than your own markets
Could make it an idea
An idea that could
Go Viral

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 02/24/20 at 22:59:06

Would I be correct in assuming that since I'm not hearing about the Hong Kong protests that they are over?
Why?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 02/25/20 at 05:09:56

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/24/20 at 19:49:53:
Not saying
Impossible
Or
Ludicrous
But

Dumping disease into your customer base could possibly be less than brilliant.
Admittedly, impacting your competition
More than your own markets
Could make it an idea
An idea that could
Go Viral

Well, works for the American medical establishment, and actually if China could do it without getting traced back then they have the antidote/medication aka they have more customers.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 02/25/20 at 07:09:50

I see both sides..

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #11 - 02/25/20 at 17:31:02

Quote:
1.  Chinese lab accidentally released it

Right now I'm going with # 1.

If I gotta pick between some complicated conspiracy or simple incompetence/stupidity my money is on incompetence/stupidity.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #12 - 02/25/20 at 17:53:54

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Tuesday it expects coronavirus to spread in the United States and asked Americans to prepare.

"Ultimately, we expect we will see community spread in this country," Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, told reporters.
"It's not so much a question of if this will happen anymore, but rather more of a question of exactly when this will happen and how many people in this country will have severe illness," she said.
"We are asking the American public to work with us to prepare in the expectation that this could be bad," she said. "I continue to hope that in the end we'll look back and feel like we are overprepared, but that is a better place to be in than being underprepared."

Wow, not good when they tell you to prep....

Best regards,

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #13 - 02/25/20 at 19:33:34

Quote:
"We are asking the American public to work with us to prepare in the expectation that this could be bad,"

Do they know something that they are not talking about publicly yet, or are they just covering their a*s in case things do get out of hand ?

Numbers from this morning (most of these are from China, so their accuracy may be suspect, but they are what we've got)

Infected - 80329   (x)
Dead     -  2707     (y)

y/x = death rate as a decimal

2707/80329 =0.033698913

0.033698913 x 100 (death rate as a %) = 3.36989

so 3.4% death rate

100 -3.4 = 96.4 (survival rate)

96% of the people that get infected DON'T die.

According to the numbers that are being released publicly anyway.

I don't remember any such warnings from the CDC during either of the Ebola outbreaks in recent years even though that disease had a death rate of something like 80% and there were a few cases in this country and at least one death.

What's got them spooked this time?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #14 - 02/25/20 at 19:47:03

I think Trump should take this as an opportunity to tariff then 3X and simply ban all food imports from china. Essentially say that this is the cost of Corona Virus remediation that we have to undertake. Use the $$$ to fund the CDC or vaccine or treatment research or whatever.
BTW he should also say this is why we shouldn't be dependent on crap from China, this is an ongoing problem going back 1000's of years with China.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 15
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 21:40:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Corona V

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.