Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
And Rosario Dawson comes out, Cory Booker so gay (Read 56 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

And Rosario Dawson comes out, Cory Booker so gay
02/21/20 at 11:39:28

Oh yea, the dude in a dress Roasrio Dawson now comes out as gay, making Cory Booker (her erstwhile duck buddy) gay or did he make "her" a lesbian, or wait a sec, she already was a dude in a dress, so that means shim was doing a qhim, so Query Booker was a qesbian, and qhe's a thespian ? Sorry, someone better use some 3d models to sort this out, its too qonfusing.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: And Rosario Dawson comes out, Cory Booker so g
Reply #1 - 02/21/20 at 12:56:12

Seriously......who cares?

Why is it that some worry, fret, concerned, about the sexuality of others?

Please do not do the recruit argument, or blackmailing, etc....

As long as its consensual adults,  I am not involved in the equation Mister Marsala .... Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #2 - 02/21/20 at 13:45:53

Quote:

Maybe 'cause so many of the folks that embrace these "alternate" lifestyles refuse to just STFU about it. Most people don't care. They are just real sick of having behaviors that they themselves don't approve of being constantly shoved in their faces. And of being told incessantly that because they themselves don't whole- heartedly approve of those behaviors, or at least pretend to, that they are not entitled to their opinion.

The militant LBGTQ community  isn't satisfied to just be left alone. They want approval, and the pretense that their behavior is mainstream and normal, when it is manifestly apparent to any rational person that it isn't. It's their propaganda that a lot of us are profundly sick and tired of.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 02/21/20 at 14:51:47

darnSkippy,,

I remember when the rallying cry was
It's none of your BIZNISS what I do in my bedroom..

And I agree...

So WHATINTHE EVERLUVVIN FUKK IS WITH
YOU AND YOUR
GAY PRIDE NUDE PARADE?

Don't MAKE it my business.
Don't Try to make me pretend I think you're wonderful.
I seriously don't care..

But trying to force people to make you a cake?
You're a buncha ASSHOLES..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 02/21/20 at 16:30:10

oldNslow wrote on 02/21/20 at 13:45:53:
Quote:

Maybe 'cause so many of the folks that embrace these "alternate" lifestyles refuse to just STFU about it. Most people don't care. They are just real sick of having behaviors that they themselves don't approve of being constantly shoved in their faces. And of being told incessantly that because they themselves don't whole- heartedly approve of those behaviors, or at least pretend to, that they are not entitled to their opinion.

The militant LBGTQ community  isn't satisfied to just be left alone. They want approval, and the pretense that their behavior is mainstream and normal, when it is manifestly apparent to any rational person that it isn't. It's their propaganda that a lot of us are profundly sick and tired of.

Oh I get that, but too ( no pun intended )  Grin
You get folks from all walks of life, bents, beliefs, etc....who get in the face of others.
If you recall, Obama instructed folks to do that very thing when he was struggling to beat Mitt......
That is my point, and like a 2 years old pouting, asking why, why, why...and not excepting your answers/instructions......
You just move past responding to them.

It works wonders, my wife still uses it to this day, on me  Embarrassed

About the "Gay issue" itself.....

Just like everyone else, they all do not agree with each other, just like ALL BLACKS.....

My Brother in law was Gay.

The group of his "Gay" friends did not like these "Queers" as they called them.

Briefly put, it made their lives harder to live, because others judge them, according to how these "gay" folk lived/behaved.

I think you can readily see the same judgmental mentality expressed against Black people, who only see the Black thug.....

Guys, we are better than that.... I feel.

It's why PC has screwed things up so royally, as its not FRICKING PC to discuss certain subjects, or you are labeled for just asking.....that is so GAWD darn asinine.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - 02/22/20 at 06:37:12

oldNslow wrote on 02/21/20 at 13:45:53:
"...  They are just real sick of having behaviors that they themselves don't approve of being constantly shoved in their faces. And of being told incessantly that because they themselves don't whole- heartedly approve of those behaviors, or at least pretend to, that they are not entitled to their opinion ..."

That hits the nail square on the HEAD !

Will always be some extreme people, left/right, talking about it,
however, "... Most people don't care...".

Until they are told, over and over, and over, and over, and over, etc.
they have to, 'approve', and, 'embrace'.
Not just tolerate.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 02/22/20 at 08:43:46

If you won't
approve', and, 'embrace'.

You're a HATER!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 02/24/20 at 18:44:35

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/22/20 at 08:43:46:
If you won't
approve', and, 'embrace'.

You're a HATER!

I always wanted to ask Rosario Dawson what brand of razor qhe used, cos that was some serious shaving. Can I ask that without being a hater ?
The only thing qhe looked like was that she could bend Buttagay over and 'know make qim squeal" … Qhe was "dude in a dress" from day 1. Seriously, qhe was fooling no one IMHO. And for that I admire qher.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/23/24 at 02:55:49

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › And Rosario Dawson comes out, Cory Booker so gay

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.