MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
"I Feel Pretty"
02/20/20 at 07:59:01

"I Feel Pretty"
Cut from the latest Broadway run of, 'West Side Story'.

Why ?  Cause the 'me-too's'.
A young woman does NOT have to feel,  "Pretty", for the opposite sex.

(guess not even for same sex, of ether sex)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: "I Feel Pretty"
Reply #1 - 02/20/20 at 09:04:12

How about the gangs ?

Still the "Jets" and the "Sharks" ?

Or did they switch it up to "MS-13" and the "Insane Gangsta Crips" ?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 02/20/20 at 09:42:18

GREAT.....!!!!

Then I can vote for Liz.

She says lots of great paying jobs will be available for everyone, when she gets into office. Everyone who wants a job with her new green economy....great pay, so I am guessing that will take care of the homeless and healthcare too....because we will have jobs and money....YEAH!

Too bad she couldn't tell us what they were tho, hadn't been created yet, etc....

I guess its one of those: "You gotta pass it, to see whats in it.....kinda thing?"

Ya know, isn't that how a lot of guys operate, with women...."We have to have sex, first, then I can promise you a great future, house, kids, a dog, and cat......."

How is that working out for you ladies?  Undecided

Mercy Momma......Liz pandered to the "colored folk" so much, that I thought she was going to promise, if elected, she was going to make them WHITE, like her.....!

« Last Edit: 02/20/20 at 10:43:00 by raydawg »  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 02/21/20 at 03:27:23

Warren ? Yea she missed the boat big time, she should have run against Hopey, in fact if I had a citizenship in 08, I'd have written her in, just to see where the whole screeching about financial crimes etc etc went. Now she doesn't even deserve to be called pochahontas.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 02/21/20 at 08:40:28

srinath wrote on 02/21/20 at 03:27:23:
Warren ? Yea she missed the boat big time, she should have run against Hopey, in fact if I had a citizenship in 08, I'd have written her in, just to see where the whole screeching about financial crimes etc etc went. Now she doesn't even deserve to be called pochahontas.
Cool.
Srinath.

Her past associations with the sole intentions of garnering herself more wealth is pretty revealing.
If she gets that far, it will make her cheekbones look like buttocks, when it comes into play.

Its funny, the guys just let her swing away, without hitting back.
That is what happened to Hillary when her opponent was Black.
The libs set up identity politics to snare the conservatives, and they get caught in it themselves.....PERFECT!  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 00:18:20

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › "I Feel Pretty"

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.