Just rambling..... (Read 28 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Just rambling.....
02/19/20 at 07:58:15

Folks......do you not realize that if you justify hate, intolerance, of others, for whatever reason, you have willingly brought hate into your world?

Tell me....how can you blame others for hate in this world then, honestly?

Do you really think you can direct where it needs to be assigned, like a laser guided missile, it strikes only its intended target, with no collateral damage.......?

Hate to break the news to you, but you ain't that good....you too are fallible, mistaken, bias, prejudice......human.
Everyone of us will struggle to live up to the expectation and responsibilities, we assign to others....none of us, perfect.

Its been almost 2 decades since my last drink, it was so handy at letting me escape the truth, realities, and responsibilities, of living......
This perception I had, was carved out of this world by others....not me.

I listened and reacted to "things" around me, by those who wielded the power and influence in it....every emotion was their tool, to use, to keep empowering themselves.  

A sober and honest mind, and true reflection....daily, is the only remedy I have, at combating the evil in this world.
It's not easy, often, but it is sustaining, and so worth it.

As the journey through this life, is very much like a long planned journey/vacation to another world/adventure in this physical world.....each one takes, and begins, with that "first step" even in our spiritual inner world.

Fooling yourself, thinking that each step will be free of stumble, should not be your first step......

Self acceptance, tolerance of self, is first step. Second step, extending it to everyone else, in the journey of life.....

Peace.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Just rambling.....
Reply #1 - 02/19/20 at 09:26:17

You used a word, hate.

You understand that word is
Heard
Differently
By nearly everyone, right?

Hate, love, don't mean the same thing to everyone..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 02/19/20 at 12:31:19

I agree, context is paramount....you can hate homework, broccoli, Monday mornings.....

I use it in the context of wishing others could glimpse, see, understand it the hate for others not like you/us, that perpetuates more hate....

As if i was a doctor, and had to inform my patient they are terminally ill, I would hate that part of my job, however, I'd love the part where I could restore their health.....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 02/19/20 at 15:56:56

I understand..
However, lefties conflate criticism with hate. Kinda need to explain the meaning of words for those who intentionally misunderstand and misuse words.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 02/19/20 at 16:18:42

Jog.... I don't think its just lefties. I think its all of us, to one degree or another.
Yes, some are much better at deflecting, assigning, blaming, manipulating....than others.

If you've ever been around a family member, who by blood, you can't really divorce, who is sick with narcissism.....
You can understand just how hard it is to not succumb to that constant manipulation, deceit, insanity.
It is a very tough battle, and depending on that relationship, say a daughter and her narcissistic mother......next to impossible to overcome.

But bottom line, letting anybody live in your mind, rent free, is akin to living in the worlds worst slums......

MOVE.  Wink  

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 22:14:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Just rambling.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.