Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Maybe this is why...pro choice???? (Read 56 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Maybe this is why...pro choice????
02/15/20 at 12:43:41

Rev. Todd Johnson: Trump changed Philadelphia for the better, people waking up to pandering Dems

By Julia Musto

Rev. Todd Johnson says his community transforming for the better under Trump
Philadelphia's First Immanuel Baptist Church Reverend Todd Johnson said the 'opportunity zone' program is working because it's giving people access to capitalism.

President Trump has changed Philadelphia communities for the better, First Immanuel Baptist Church Revered Todd Johnson said Saturday.

Appearing on "Fox & Friends: Weekend" with host Pete Hegseth, Johnson said the Opportunity Zone in the city of brotherly love -- created by the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act -- is working.

According to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Opportunity Zones are designed to spur economic development and job creation in distressed communities throughout the United States by providing tax benefits to investors who invest eligible capital gains by making an appropriate investment and meet other requirements.

Johnson said the program is giving Philadelphia residents access to capitalism and "capitalism is what lifts the tide."

"You know. The high tide lifts all boats," he added.

Johnson told Hegseth he believes that President Trump will have increased black voter support in 2020 and he has seen the views of his parishioners shifting.

African-American voters who once voted Democrat are now backing Trump, blame left for problems in Philadelphia.

"Some who were hardcore Democrats are not quite as hardcore now. And then there are some who are leaving the Democratic Party in Philadelphia," Johnson stated.

"I'm hopeful that by the time the election rolls around in November, we will see more people leaving the Democratic Party and giving President Trump and the Republican Party a chance," Johnson remarked.

"So, people want choice and people want to be treated like human beings. Whereas, the people on the left tend to pander. Especially around election time. They come and pander," he said.

"That kind of rhetoric, that kind of talk -- I think -- is just not productive. And, that's what the left tries to do. They try to do the hate-mongering and fear-mongering and I think people are starting to wake up from that," Johnson concluded.

PRO CHOICE.......no longer do they have to CHOOSE the democrats....  Wink

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Maybe this is why...pro choice????
Reply #1 - 02/16/20 at 05:36:10

raydawg wrote on 02/15/20 at 12:43:41:
PRO CHOICE.......no longer do they have to CHOOSE the democraps....  Wink

Fixed that for you.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 02/16/20 at 05:51:04

raydawg wrote on 02/15/20 at 12:43:41:
Johnson told Hegseth he believes that President Trump will have increased black voter support in 2020 and he has seen the views of his parishioners shifting.

I read back in 2017 (obviously I cant find it now) that BOB carried 96% of the black vote in 08 and 95% in 12, by contrast HRC in 16 got 70%. That proved to be fatal in states other than what Start with a C and end in yeah. Never mind that she carried CA by 3 million, she lost PA, OH, NC etc etc.
Worse yet She also lost Indians by the 100's of thousands by having a pakisthani as her flag bearer, prompting many more to just sit out the election. Speaking of pandering, it clearly told Indians that all brown people are the same, and we might as well start speaking Spanish cos that's what we are to a democrap.
I can see tis same improvement happening in charlotte and everywhere else too.

Cool.
Srinath.

« Last Edit: 02/16/20 at 06:56:53 by srinath »  
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 02/16/20 at 06:45:57

DeLUUUzhion!
Believe what you're
TOLD to believe,
Ignore your lying eyes..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 02/16/20 at 18:25:32

srinath wrote on 02/16/20 at 05:51:04:
Worse yet She also lost Indians by the 100's of thousands by having a pakisthani as her flag bearer, prompting many more to just sit out the election.

Cool.
Srinath.

Can you summarize the issues with Pakistand and India?  I'm interested to hear what someone's perspective with first hand knowledge.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 02/17/20 at 04:06:19

pg wrote on 02/16/20 at 18:25:32:
Can you summarize the issues with Pakistand and India?  I'm interested to hear what someone's perspective with first hand knowledge.

Best regards,

For nearly 60 yrs India and Pakisthan have fought over Kashmir (literally paradise on earth from the movies we have seen) Kashmir was a muslim majority state that wanted to stay autonomous but was supposed to go to plebiscite in 1989 if I recall. And Pakisthan's meddling in their autonomy from 1949 to 1989 meant Kashmir was going to likely go Indias way. Anyway Pak and India also fought over Bangladesh, parts of Gujarat etc. Some of these terrorist groups funded by Pakisthan's ISI were specifically built to fight India - Al Kanoon (The law) and Japat Al Nusra to name just 2 I remember. India's 9/11 was a Mumbai hotel shooting and subsequent hostage situation traced back to Pakisthan. Anyway Indians hate being called pakisthani. Indians outnumber pakisthani's by maybe 100 to 1 in the US, especially among citizens, and Indians are tired of Pakisthan getting preferred status for trade and what not because they were "helping" the fight in afghanisthan, except, they weren't, Pakisthan was hiding Bin Laden as well as shelter many other groups if not outright fund and arm them.

I may have some facts off here and there, Almost immediately upon the exit of the british in 1947 India and pakisthan went to war, India started losing territory etc etc. In 2019 Modi (India's Trump) essentially re occupied the disputed POK (Pakisthan occupied Kashmir) and Pakisthan essentially had to STFU, India is an economic powerhouse in that region, and Kashmiris were getting left behind, essentially now they are tired of living in paradise with nothing to do, no jobs, no food, nothing.
Similar to Boris Yeltzin's trip to a grocery store, google that - Sometime in the late 80's Boris Yeltzin on a trip to the US randomly decided to check out a grocery store, and walking through a supermarket somewhere in texas he said, if Russians see this store, communism is dead. The place was well stocked and people could easily buy what they need, stuff was good, fresh and affordable. Game set and match. Kashmir is now slowly awakening to the rest of India, it was deemed too dangerous to have people visit as tourists, and there was no industry for locals to make a living and no food really grew there cos its too mountainous.
Anyway, Some point in time it was bound to happen. There is a section of Kashmir now that is occupied by China, that's mostly where the muslim population of China (weegers I think they are called) lives. They likely would opt to break away from china and without autonomy be a viable option likely to join with India, however India has not opted to occupy that part of Kashmir. Other countries in that region Sikkim, Bhutan, Nepal, etc etc have all sort of opted to allow India control over various aspects of their national security because the other option is to go toward china, which they have not. Autonomy when you're 10,000 ft and up in the mountains have a miniscule size and are landlocked between 2 giants makes no sense. Nepal is the largest and China is meddling there attempting to strip mine the place because it is super rich in Lithium. Of late the influence of china has increased in that region mainly due to lithium.
Anyway Pakisthan vs India is also an age old rivalry in Cricket, in the 70's and 80's in our opinion they used to cheat both in umpiring and via ball tampering. But in the late 80's cricket went to Neutral umpires and cameras covering the entire field basically eliminated ball tampering to any real effect. Almost instantly Pakisthan turned mediocre even at home. India had world cup wins in 83 (England) and 85 (Australia) and finally didn't lose the series in 89-90 in pakisthan. Huge difference neutral umpiring made, though they were still tampering the ball, they knew where the blind spots were in cameras. New Zealand toured pakisthan in the 90-91 time frame, figured out where the blind spots were and also tampered the ball, prompting some analyst to comment "the game is fair now, both sides are cheating". New Zealand wasn't very good at tearing up the ball with bottle caps and so they lost then. LOL.

Anyway long running rivalry in hockey as well. I hate hockey so I wont go there. But They beat us in the 82 Asiad by bribing our goalie. Pakisthan also had a good hockey team though, and were world champions in squash (similar game to racketball) No idea about that sport, I didn't follow it. Badminton was my second favorite sport to play, no pakisthani or Indian got close to being a champion, china, indonesia, and Denmark and Netherlands etc dominated that game.

Politics, sport and religion. Holy trinity.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 02/17/20 at 04:20:39

Not just opportunity zones and jobs, Trump also Funded HBCU's permanently, instead of the 1 yr 2 yr BS democraps used to do, so the HBCU's every other year had to go find a lobbyist and pay them a % to get funding. Like WTF ???
Tax payer $$$ to HBCU's are good, some lobbying firm getting a slice of that ??? Awful. But that's the democrap way.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/dec/19/donald-trump-signs-hbcu-fund...

BTW Trump mentioned that in his speech in Charlotte but also said Michael Lomax who was CEO of the United Negro College Fund, thanked a 100 people, including al Sharpton and didn't mention Trump, Trump then called him and he said He made a mistake. LOL, Trump said take credit for it when they didn't give him cos they wont.

If Trump gets 30% like in 2016 regardless of who the democraps run, its over. Bloomberg is so bad for Black people, and has such a terrible reputation being Mayor of NYC he'd lose NYC to Trump. Honestly at this point Biden is the only one with a sliver of a chance against Trump, Bernie, Buttagay, Warren Bloomberg all will lose big, not the 30 states Hilary lost to Trump, likely over 40 for Bloomberg and Buttagay, and 35 or so with warren and Sanders. This powerhouse of an economy and the jobs being so good, regardless of the economy are essentially going to seal the deal for Trump. And Pence likely if he would say I'll do exactly as Trump did will get him the win in 24.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #7 - 02/17/20 at 12:25:31

srinath wrote on 02/17/20 at 04:06:19:
Politics, sport and religion. Holy trinity.

Cool.
Srinath.

Interesting, thanks for taking the time to post.  I looked up some pictures and it was much different than I was expecting.  Are they going to be fighting over that land forever?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 02/17/20 at 17:06:04

India is now an economic super power in that region, even pakisthan cant bury their head in the sand any more. BTW The largest muslim population of any country in the world is Indonesia followed closely by India. Muslims in India definitely do not want to align with Pakisthan, Muslims are respected and allowed to be as they want to be in India with entire industries where they dominate and are allowed to do so. Most meat and leather businesses are run by Muslims in the India I remember, as in we will eat it, we will wear and make jackets from it, but we don't want to deal with how its made. However most meat in India is chicken and goat, and most leather is supposedly goat and bulls or milk producing cows that died from natural causes (whatever that may be). They are also allowed to have multiple wives etc etc.

In effect, Muslims in India have no desire to move to pakisthan where they have no specific advantage over 85% of the rest of the population. That fundamentally is pakisthan's existential threat. The fact that more muslims live in India and would rather live in India = pakisthan is irrelevant. For decades US was holding pakisthan up due to the soviet occupation of afghanisthan. Now Pakisthan is basically considered as dead weight by US, finally.

This was why that whole pakisthani flag bearer of HRC was such a sore point with Indians. How can you do this is what we essentially thought. Ofcourse the ABCD's (American born confused desis) have no clue, so I guess that was her "calculus".

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 00:20:20

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Maybe this is why...pro choice????

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.