Trump in charlotte (Read 30 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Trump in charlotte
02/07/20 at 14:04:06

I heard some of trumps speech today.
The part where he said about Iowa, its embarrassing really, but I'm not embarrassed by it … LOL L fruscking OL.

Trump's appealing to a lot of people because he says sheiite that we would say if we weren't afraid of some feminazi chopping our head off, or stuff we wish we had thought of (yea I would think of those if I had a speechwriter too) …

And I heard on the news, 225K new jobs in jan 20 and unemployment up to 3.6% because of increased labor force participation. They said that right up, and this was NPR, the same fructard economists who claimed unemployment rate will never drop below 5% … and trade war will kill this and that … morons. They think importing shteiet creates jobs.

Democraps are toast. Because that is January's job creation number - after the freeaking holidays and in the middle of winter where construction projects are dead stopped. Trump did this without pumping the thing full of stimulus, and I am nearly certain we can have a recession and unemployment can stay around 4% if we proceed to kick all the illegals out and keep legal immigration to near 0.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: Trump in charlotte
Reply #1 - 02/07/20 at 14:38:53

Reuters has Amazon going belly up cause no one can import chinese crap for awhile.

WWW   IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Trump in charlotte
Reply #2 - 02/12/20 at 17:39:25

I listened to most of his speech in charlotte … seriously its a speech I would make, just add some references to the broken bikes I got lying about, and the busted cars and some crack about my old truck and car running while the same crap broke on my wife's new car, it cost 500 while mine cost 70 (starter on 14 honda vs 01 Chrysler), Its a speech I would make if you threw me in there.

I think libtards are disconnected with reality as a man hitting the "unemployable" age in America.

I can only hope for 4 more Trump and 8 more of Pence and hopefully he keeps the same policy as Trump.

IMHO, its a whole lot better to vote for a politician who you hope lives up to their word, than one you hope does not.

Cool.
Srinath.

« Last Edit: 02/13/20 at 04:21:59 by srinath »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 09:42:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump in charlotte

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!