Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Oh yea, this is why we need to fcuk china. (Read 25 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Oh yea, this is why we need to fcuk china.
02/06/20 at 15:27:49

Get this.
Doctor in china who blew the whistle on corona virus, and was punished by china - as in, he tried to help the world and china fckued him, dies from corona virus.

HANGZHOU, China —A Chinese doctor who was silenced by police for trying to share news about the new coronavirus long before Chinese health authorities disclosed its full threat died after coming down with the illness, a hospital statement said.

Link cos you think I made this sittte up you libtard globalists !!!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/chinese-doctor-who-tried-to-raise-alarm-...

Yup, libtard rag. Libtard rag explains how fcueked china is by showing the 1 good man over there, and the police beating him while they create the virus by eating bats … yea sounds delicious doesn't it, bats, that's whats for dinner you mofo's … and the Doctor says thers a disease here in these bats, and the cops beat him, and the virus now is world wide …

Libtards, Seriously, when your head is so far up your a$$, its best to leave it there instead of taking it out and parading it, and then going back in for seconds.

Seriously, Hollywood and Bollywood need to retire and just flat quit, cos they can not have made this creaappe up. They have proved useless. Outbreak, with Dustin Hoffman grabbing Rene Russo's a$$ as claimed by the #metoo movement, sadly, a$$ grabbing was the only headline of that movie. Reality leaves you in the dust.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Oh yea, this is why we need to fcuk china.
Reply #1 - 02/06/20 at 16:13:56

What do they call the politburo in China?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 02/06/20 at 17:28:23

Yep,, he was told to
Stop spreading false rumors.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Reply #3 - 02/07/20 at 03:21:54

I think quite a bit of this is shadows of Mao. During times of the Great Leap forward, millions suffered for Mao was exporting their food to get stuff from the soviet union. So people ate what they could find and possibly weird things like bat found acceptance.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 02:23:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Oh yea, this is why we need to fcuk china.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.