Send Topic Print
SOTU (Read 73 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SOTU
02/05/20 at 04:40:59

I was wrong, I thought The President would gloat over his vanquished enemies, taunting them. Instead, he repeatedly fired shot after shot into their lifeless bodies. No taunting, just a methodical extermination. And Pence should have slapped Pelosi into next week when she tore that speech up.

Eegore, you seem like a decent guy so I'm more than willing to let you out of our $200 bet, especially since it was instigated by the long since departed TT.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: SOTU
Reply #1 - 02/05/20 at 06:11:24

I watched all of it.....why can't he be more like that everyday?

Nancy is a liability to the party, she really is out of touch.

In his closing, Trump made the remark American's best days are still ahead of us. I heard this from my "parent" perspective. I want my children to be better, smarter, more successful, than me......
I do not take it as a affront, that I was lousy, dumb, unsuccessful......
Nancy seems to have taken it that way, as if you tear it up, it no longer has significance......
The lady is a simpleton.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 02/05/20 at 06:48:49

Staunch and sober, refusing to appreciate what good has been accomplished , I hope every voter saw it..
Every SOTU I've watched has been like doing homework,,,
Except this one.
So presidential!
So nice..
So much WINNING!!!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 02/05/20 at 07:37:10

The so much winning is much disputed however the lines at the border are growing for illegals as is the lines for legal immigration, and that inspite of the higher rejections.
They can never admit that we are winning, because that implies globalists lost and they're admitting it and if they do, they can kiss 2020 and 2024 bye bye. Coming to think of it, it will save so much time and $$$ and effort anf useless sound bytes from my radio, it will be so great for me.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 02/05/20 at 08:01:04

Really can't blame Pelosi for tearing the speech up..
It's fair,
That speech certainly tore her up.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #5 - 02/05/20 at 08:44:30

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/05/20 at 08:01:04:
It's fair,

really reminded me of a psychotic child singing to herself while pulling the legs of ants.

WWW   IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 02/05/20 at 09:03:24

verslagen1 wrote on 02/05/20 at 08:44:30:
It's fair,

really reminded me of a psychotic child singing to herself while pulling the legs of ants.

No its pretty much sore loser IMHO. In the absence of a referee the squealing of the losers are what tell us who the winner is.
This is just an example of the loser tearing up the scorecard.
I think 24 is Pence's year for the taking at this point, all he has to say is, I'll copy Trump. It wont even be close, Pence isn't tweeting out crap every hour nor is he publicly making stupid sheitte like Greta Thunberg some tweets allowing the libtards to say she owned him and she being a fugly 14yr old makes all libtards get lathered up.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 02/05/20 at 09:05:34

verslagen1 wrote on 02/05/20 at 08:44:30:
It's fair,

OUCH.......

I think this will eventually lead to her ouster as speaker, once the real results of her actions become known.

From my perspective, and what I am reading across many different forums, this has given Trump a boost, with both his base, as if they are not already fired up....and the undecided.

She has dug her hole deeper, since, by remarking not a truth was written upon those papers.....really, let see how all those Black folk feel that Trump reached out to, last night, feel......

I think they know the difference from being honored and being played.....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 02/05/20 at 12:16:48

Oh yea now I know why she tore it. He said The best is yet to come, and the State of the union is strong, these 2 obviously run counter to her policy.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 02/05/20 at 14:43:37

The justice of irony......  Grin

18 U.S.C. § 2071(b)— specifically directed at custodians of public records. Any custodian of a public record who "willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys (any record) shall be fined not more than $2,000 or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States." While the range of acts proscribed by this subsection is somewhat narrower than subsection (a), it does provide the additional penalty of forfeiture of position with the United States.

Do we even need witnesses against Pelosi?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #10 - 02/05/20 at 20:08:49

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) has written a letter to the House Ethics Committee requesting an investigation into Speaker Nancy Pelosi's decision to tear up a copy of President Trump's State of the Union address, arguing that "Her unseemly behavior certainly warrants censure."

Gaetz has also requested a criminal referral for Pelosi's potential violation of 18 U.S. Code § 2071 (Concealment, removal, or mutilation of documents).

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 02/06/20 at 03:59:51

She “pre-tore” the pages. This wasn’t spontaneous. Maybe it was a spontaneous decision halfway through the speech, but definitely not a heat of the moment event at the end of the speech.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 02/06/20 at 05:21:24

I'm betting she really wishes nobody went back and looked at those little tears,,

Thin skinned, childish, petty old witch..

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 02:23:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › SOTU

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.