What went wrong? (Read 119 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: What went wrong?
Reply #15 - 02/06/20 at 12:03:31

MnSpring wrote on 02/06/20 at 11:52:03:
From: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/iowa-caucus-results-riddled-wit...
Comes words which are not suprising at all.
In fact it is the way a 'wanna be' comic, got elected in MN a few years ago LOLOLOL

[i]"...in at least 70 precincts, more than 4 percent of the total, there are more tabulated total votes on final alignment than on first alignment..."[/i]

It is just S.O.P. for the DFL !

Oh geee maybe a Voter ID system would have helped that ...
Dead people voting ?
Seriously this is why they're against it. Dead people vote democratic, but being ghosts, they're a little confused, what with the trains being able to go through them an all, they should wait till the general election, but they couldn't contain their excitement, they heard election and turned up by the million ???

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #16 - 02/06/20 at 16:17:15

Wow, they still haven't declared a winner?  Yeah, sure let's put these guys in charge of the country!!

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 02/06/20 at 17:53:54

pg wrote on 02/06/20 at 16:17:15:
Wow, they still haven't declared a winner?  Yeah, sure let's put these guys in charge of the country!!

Best regards,

Some DNC bigwig is pushing to
ReCanvass the victims..
As I
Start OVER!
How can anyone screw it up so badly that they have to wipe the slate clean and start over? I wonder how many will just stay home instead..
How embarrassing..
Except for lefties,, because they are inherently so good and always so correct , regardless of the obvious fact that they are totally screwed up, and they have no shame.
They will Hafta use different people now..
Reason being, lefties are never wrong, so the people who screwed it up won't do it differently, because in order to motivate them to do it differently, you'd first have to get them to believe they were Wrong before.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #18 - 02/06/20 at 21:00:05

verslagen1 wrote on 02/06/20 at 08:25:22:
It was the russians.   Grin

Well, Verslagen, apparently you've been talking to the smart people...
You nailed it!

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, a Texas Democrat, suggested during an FBI oversight hearing on Wednesday that Russia is responsible for the vote-reporting issues from Tuesday’s Iowa caucuses.

“I hope that the Iowa Democrats will ask for an FBI investigation on the app,” the Texas Democrat told FBI Director Christopher Wray. “I believe that Russia has been engaged in and interfering with a number of our elections dealing with the 2016 election.”

Wray responded by reassuring Jackson Lee that the FBI shares her concern about Russian interference.

“Certainly, we are also concerned about potential Russian interference with our elections,” Wray said. “That’s why I created the foreign influence task force, which is acutely focused on that topic among other nation-states that are attempting to influence our elections.”

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #19 - 02/07/20 at 07:33:07

Saw B.S. on the, 'news', this morning,
He said the fault is the Iowa Caucus people.

Golly gee, those dumb azz Iowa people !

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin Grin
Grin Grin
Wink

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 02:31:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What went wrong?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.